7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 10 ) at Miami ( -10 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4 ) at Atlanta ( 4 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -11 ) at New York ( 11 ) —- T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 8 ) at Houston ( -8 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 219
    9:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 1 ) at Phoenix ( -1 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 3.5 ) at New Orleans ( -3.5 ) —- T: 237
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( -9 ) at Golden St ( 9 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Dainfamousac

No minute restriction and $4500 on FD… Zion auto lock?

https://www.nba.com/article/2020/01/15/zion-williamson-set-debut-jan-22

Also, will Kawhi sit for 2nd game of B2B like he’s been doing?

Gonna be a funnnnnn slate.

• got9forya

Shall Be interesting to see Zions Ownership

• monarch

Zion is too cheap on DK as well at 5k. He could have a bad game and still double double in 24 minutes.

• got9forya

Well time to sort out this 12 game Slate smh

• monarch

It’s never been easier to cross players off my pool.

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

Zion is interesting, but they’ll be cautious no way they run him out there for 30+ his !st game back. Easy fade for me. The real question is if Jrue is in or out. I want all the BI if out. Also, no wayy am I getting off the MPJ train. Auto lock on FD and yes you can even play him on DK. Last but not least stacking ATL/LAC my favorite game of the night.

Edit: Also DK WTH 20.20? I could deal with $15/100K….but this 20.20 stuff getting stupid.

• Njsum1

Is FD serious with this pricing? I like loose pricing, yet this is kinda ridiculous.

• gvn2fly1421

@Njsum1 said...

I’d FD serious with this pricing? I like loose pricing, yet this is kinda ridiculous.

I don’t know what employee’s wife Donovan Mitchell slept with but they refuse to raise that guy’s price…

• telestraightshooter

Spurs +3….. should be -3 for Pops team vs hyped up rookie debut.

• Sans Zion should be Pels -1, team has been playing well.
    • it’s quite disruptive to integrate a major player like this – see MPjr in Denver
  • miggs6876

@Njsum1 said...

I’d FD serious with this pricing? I like loose pricing, yet this is kinda ridiculous.

Buddy at 5.3k, Bagley 5.1k, Nunn 5.4k, Fourner 5.2k, Powell 5.3k and MPJ 5.3k kind of jump out at me.

• miggs6876

Two studs I like are Westbrook and DeRozan.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@miggs6876 said...

Buddy at 5.3k, Bagley 5.1k, Nunn 5.4k, Fourner 5.2k, Powell 5.3k and MPJ 5.3k kind of jump out at me.

So all players that went off last game? Seems a little chasey, but prices are attractive.

• Njsum1

@miggs6876 said...

Keep going….Mitchell 6.2, Rubio 6.1, Kemba 6.8, Morris…4k., Harrell 5.9…and on we go.

Really curious to see who’s playing for the clips tonight.

• feekdogg

@Njsum1 said...

Is FD serious with this pricing? I like loose pricing, yet this is kinda ridiculous.

Most of the prices are where they were on Monday. They released this slate two days ago because yesterday was only a one-gamer.

• monarch

@Njsum1 said...

Keep going….Mitchell 6.2, Rubio 6.1, Kemba 6.8, Morris…4k., Harrell 5.9…and on we go.

Really curious to see who’s playing for the clips tonight.

The Clips are a mess. Harkless played nine minutes last night. Green is bad this season on B2B. We jus got a Shamet ceiling game of 25 DK points. Pat Bev most likely does not play. I want all of the Lou and Trez and that’s probably it. Their implied total is 118 and half of the offense is likely not available in some capacity tonight.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

The Clips are a mess. Harkless played nine minutes last night. Green is bad this season on B2B. We jus got a Shamet ceiling game of 25 DK points. Pat Bev most likely does not play. I want all of the Lou and Trez and that’s probably it. Their implied total is 118 and half of the offense is likely not available in some capacity tonight.

If you are a fan of narratives, every single narrative points to the man with 2 girlfriends having the best game of his career. Like every single narrative (including the injuries, PG13 is the key one).

• feekdogg

Andre Drummond: GTD LIPS

Never seen that one before.

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

@monarch said...

. I want all of the Lou and Trez and that’s probably it.

Yes, I will be basically 80% Lou and Trez. You have to pounce on these spots. They get an atrocious ATL D. Like i said stack this game don’t think twice.

• telestraightshooter

@feekdogg said...

Andre Drummond: GTD LIPS

Never seen that one before.

Must be lingering bad avocado?

• Ndepompei

wow lowry with the huge price drop…6600 is very nice

• Herf

@telestraightshooter said...

Must be lingering bad avocado?

Haha one of his sammiches had some avocado spread on it and bubbled the lip up a bit

• FantasySultan

fanduel is dumb. forcing us to max enter with these prices

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

I can see a KAT 80 burger tonight. Might want some of that. Lavine 60 burger in the realm as well. I know for sure one of the SA guards White/Murray is going to have a big night…just need to figure out which one.

• mbunner23

@Ace15 said...

I can see a KAT 80 burger tonight. Might want some of that. Lavine 60 burger in the realm as well. I know for sure one of the SA guards White/Murray is going to have a big night…just need to figure out which one.

I also like KAT a ton tonight, LaVine could go off as well. I keep seeing that $9k price tag on LaVine and it scares me but he’s deserved it. I think Ayton is in play against INDY. A lot of juicy plays on this slate.

Haven’t had a good night since January 13th, determined to get back on track tonight. Gotta keep digging.

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

@FantasySultan said...

fanduel is dumb. forcing us to max enter with these prices

This is very true. I don’t want to max enter….but these prices make it hard not to give it ago. Soo is Klaw and PG13 out for sure? BBM has them both doubtful…how does Lou/Harrell not crush tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler