7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 10 ) at Miami ( -10 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4 ) at Atlanta ( 4 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -11 ) at New York ( 11 ) —- T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 8 ) at Houston ( -8 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 219
    9:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 1 ) at Phoenix ( -1 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 3.5 ) at New Orleans ( -3.5 ) —- T: 237
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( -9 ) at Golden St ( 9 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

I freaked out when I thought I saw Harrell for $3900 on DK but noticed it was Harkless and got sad.

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

@damionismyname said...

I freaked out when I thought I saw Harrell for $3900 on DK

OG @ 4200 making me think though.

• Seyedaed

@superstars92 said...

If you are a fan of narratives, every single narrative points to the man with 2 girlfriends having the best game of his career. Like every single narrative (including the injuries, PG13 is the key one).

who is the guy with 2 girlfriends?

• Seyedaed

@FantasySultan said...

fanduel is dumb. forcing us to max enter with these prices

what do you mean? I just don’t know what you mean by this statement of yours. THanks!

• caleb21scott

Lowry 6600 is way too cheap even with everyone getting healthy Gasol 4800 is another that’s too cheap in a matchup that he should see big minutes
    Bagley 6500 who played 38 mins last game gets Drummond tonight and we all saw what okafor did to Drummond Dunn 4900 maybe a little extra motivation here going against former team
    J.Green 4400 against an awful hawks team with the claw most likely out Young 9500 is underpriced by almost a 1000
    Sweet lou 7300 should be a solid play to build around along with Harrell 6800
    MPJ @ 6600 seems a little pricey but minutes are trending in the right direction along with usage

• MoccasinMusic

This man has the two girlfriends

• Bodiaz36

Tonight will go disastrously, and the reason I know that is because I love my lineups way too much on FD. Pricing is so lax, that you can essentially have a stud at each position, and even the “punts” have great upside. I don’t know what to do with Zion yet, but my gut tells me to play him even on a min restriction, because this is the very last time we’ll see him at 4500. Gonna keep rolling out Mitchell because as somebody noted above, they refuse to raise his price. Lou and Montrezl also near locks, as most have already mentioned. Running it back with Trae or Collins not a bad idea. Great insight from everyone, gonna be a wild slate

• thebigboy

I thought Zion wasn’t on a min restriction? The report said he wasn’t, that being said I doubt they play him 34 mins

• caleb21scott

The revenge narrative never really plays out for me…..yet I find myself stuck on tj.warren. After watching how heated him and butler got the other day, TJ strikes me as a guy that would seek revenge against his former team.

• Bodiaz36

I don’t know if he’s officially on a min restriction, but i don’t anticipate Pels playing him more than 25 minutes in his first game. With that said, dude can do a lot of damage in that time, could decimate that 4,500 price tag. I think all of us are well aware of this. Just not sure I envision him in a winning lineup tonight. Bagley and MPJ also in that price range, both playing really well at the moment

• ghostfacekicker

@Ace15 said...

This is very true. I don’t want to max enter….but these prices make it hard not to give it ago. Soo is Klaw and PG13 out for sure? BBM has them both doubtful…how does Lou/Harrell not crush tonight.

I use BBM. Do you post on the “Today’s Article” forum? I’m active on there.

• ghostfacekicker

@Seyedaed said...

who is the guy with 2 girlfriends?

PG-13

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

@caleb21scott said...

The revenge narrative

Play Burks instead. Cheaper on FD and higher upside. Also, late night Hammer. I have a ton of Burks. Just too cheap on FD. Always plays well against UTA as well.

• monarch

I’m not playing Raptors. Maybe OG at 4200 but Nurse has been doing rec ball type rotations where everyone plays half the game. He is not the only coach doing that right now….maybe they are on to something as part of load management but it sucks to have a Lowry or FVV and see them cap out at 34 DK points in 26 minutes. Especially with a gigantic slate

• ghostfacekicker

@Ace15 said...

Play Burks instead. Cheaper on FD and higher upside. Also, late night Hammer. I have a ton of Burks. Just too cheap on FD. Always plays well against UTA as well.

I like Burks too. Most of the players in the $5k range on FD are all going to hit 5x. You’re going to need a 350 minimum to cash tonight and top lineup will be in the 450-475 range.

• dominicanpapi

I have this sinking feeling that the Clippers are going to be traps tonight.

• monarch

@ghostfacekicker said...

PG-13

PG13 is with an IG model. Lou had two girlfriends last year but I believe he is settling down in 2020

• Ndepompei

@monarch said...

I’m not playing Raptors. Maybe OG at 4200 but Nurse has been doing rec ball type rotations where everyone plays half the game. He is not the only coach doing that right now….maybe they are on to something as part of load management but it sucks to have a Lowry or FVV and see them cap out at 34 DK points in 26 minutes. Especially with a gigantic slate

The backups went on a huge run to open the 4th last game and starters didn’t get back in until 1-2 min left after a run. FVV/Lowry/Siakam were all on pace for 30+

• monarch

But if we are looking for value based on Clippers girlfriends then I am overweight on Two Pat….nvm I take it back they are married.

All those other Clippers dudes dating LA models including Zubac

• monarch

@Ndepompei said...

The backups went on a huge run to open the 4th last game and starters didn’t get back in until 1-2 min left after a run. FVV/Lowry/Siakam were all on pace for 30+

They have been doing that for awhile now plus they get an Embiid less Sixers team on the road which will equal more bench time.

• frugal

A ton of great plays tonight, going to be hard for me to cover all with my handful of linesups. Off the top of my head just looking at projected lineups:

Bam/Butler vs WAS
    Towns & Lavine
    DEN guards/forwards vs HOU
    LAC depending on who’s in/out
    SAS guards/forwards
    Mitchel/Gobert

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

@dominicanpapi said...

I have this sinking feeling that the Clippers are going to be traps tonight.

Nah man. don’t overthink it. Lou is good for 5X at a min tonight. He and Harrell will have all the usage they can handle. ATL def is a joke. Run it back with Trae + Hunter/Reddish. I like fading Collins on FD and playing Huerter instead. This is a Huerter explosion spot. I feel like i got this slate on lock.

• gausman7

the guys that jump out to me so far on DK are: Butler/Beal in Miami/Wash game. This is a Jimmy blow up spot against a garbage defense. Beal has a tougher matchup, but at 7.2K with minutes trending back up…I’m shooting my shot.

I want some of the Boston pieces vs. Memphis. The two jumping out are Kemba at 7.4K and Tatum at 7.5K. These guys are underpriced in a good pace game.

Kyle Lowry at 6.6K is underpriced, but I don’t know that he has the ceiling to be a GPP winner tonight. I think he is a cash game core piece for me.

I want Spurs exposure vs. NOP, but while all the focus is on Zion…I’ll take LMA at 6.8K. I like Derozan too, but would rather spend $300 more and play Butler vs. Washington.

In the LAC vs. ATL game, Sweet Lou is sitting pretty at 7.3K. He will be chalk. In GPP, I would rather play Kemba. I really like John Collins in this game at 7.1K. I would much rather play him than Trez.

Finally, Sabonis vs. Phoenix at 7.9K along with Siakam vs. Philly at 6.9K.

Siakam will win someone a GPP here shortly. Guy has a ceiling and one of these games he will remind up why he was a 9K player 6 weeks ago. At sub 7K, I will have some ownership tonight.

• me_mike84

i like Fox and Bagley tonight against DET.

• choppadown

Was just going to play all the “smaller” slates on FD tonight, but threw one into the main just for the heck of it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler