7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 10 ) at Miami ( -10 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4 ) at Atlanta ( 4 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -11 ) at New York ( 11 ) —- T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 8 ) at Houston ( -8 ) —- T: 228.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 1 ) at Chicago ( -1 ) —- T: 219
    9:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 1 ) at Phoenix ( -1 ) —- T: 221.5
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 3.5 ) at New Orleans ( -3.5 ) —- T: 237
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( -9 ) at Golden St ( 9 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

Beal is also iffy. What makes you wanna play Beal over those guys? His price is low and his minutes came back up last game but I still don’t think he’s safe.

His minutes are not all the way up. It took a game to the wire for him to get 33. However someone’s gonna get a bargain the day he sees 38 for 7300.

Yet I agree, not sure if this is the slate for it.

• MichiganMania

Dillon Brooks has also been hot lately. Sub 5 percent ownership, can gamestack with older celtics ANDDDDDD most important factor of all of fantasy basketball… it’s his BIRTHDAY.

• chrisbanas

Hield + Gallo or Donovan + Burks on FD

• Danielv22

last year, dedmon played in 2 games against Drummond. He played 44 minutes and scored 70 fantasy points. He is 3100 on DK.

• mbunner23

@Njsum1 said...

His minutes are not all the way up. It took a game to the wire for him to get 33. However someone’s gonna get a bargain the day he sees 38 for 7300.

Yet I agree, not sure if this is the slate for it.

Agreed. Don’t think tonight is the night but you’re correct. At some point he’s gonna see 38 and put up a 55 spot at around 7,500. I think there’s much better plays at SG tonight.

• Bodiaz36

There are so many great cheap plays tonight at SG on FD, watch this be the night Harden drops 80+ at like 10% ownership

• siddom

@mbunner23 said...

Agreed. Don’t think tonight is the night but you’re correct. At some point he’s gonna see 38 and put up a 55 spot at around 7,500. I think there’s much better plays at SG tonight.

whos a better play than beal at 7.2k on DK at the SG/SF spot excluding Lou Will?

• siddom

actually brad beal at 7.2k or john collins at 7.1k on UTIL on DK?

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

I need JAH news.

• madmanjayWV

@FantasySultan said...

fanduel is dumb. forcing us to max enter with these prices

Catching on ^

I’m not going to be doing that anytime soon.

This slate is already 50 shades of effed up…….. definitely favors the MAX boys ova the single or few LUs guys…

Still, there’s only 1 winner (generally) in every GPP …… picking the CLIPPERS crapshoot is going to be key along with not screwing up on whatever soft-price guys you land on, espeically for FD.

• Ndepompei

@siddom said...

whos a better play than beal at 7.2k on DK at the SG/SF spot excluding Lou Will?

Love that Beal is a SF on DK

• gaelicgirl

@Ace15 said...

I just realized who’s going to troll the whole slate

Who’s that?

• BBWC_10

@superstars92 said...

I believe Harrell should/will start if PG13 is out btw for you guys above talking about him. He should, let’s see if Doc does it.

I like Porter Jr. tonight vs. Rockets even though his Price has gone up. This is more of a Porter game anyway but with Plumdog out he should get more minutes. What do you think of your guy Beasley tonight?

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

@BBWC_10 said...

I like Porter Jr. tonight vs. Rockets even though his Price has gone up. This is more of a Porter game anyway but with Plumdog out he should get more minutes. What do you think of your guy Beasley tonight?

I’m gonna have no Beasley with Gary Harris Q in a late game where there is no way to really late swap. I’ll still have some Monte but even for Monte I’m going underweight probably.

I could swap Beasley to Harris but I don’t really like either that much (if Harris was 100%, I wouldn’t really play Harris either). Harris can cut a ton of mins into the DEN wings since he can play 30 a game.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

Who’s that?

Possibly Mo Harkless lol.

• damionismyname

@Rolled said...

Which is the best optimizes that take in account injuries?

www.funkflexinjuryoptimizer.net

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

Who’s that?

JAH. (If he’s in)

• ghostfacekicker

@chrisbanas said...

Hield + Gallo or Donovan + Burks on FD

All 4

• chrisbanas

Lock and load Porter. Should easily see 30 minutes

• chrisbanas

@ghostfacekicker said...

All 4

Not taking Lou on FD is asking for suicide especially in cash

• me_mike84

safe to say KAT is no longer on minutes restriction going 35min last game?

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

Sneaky play of the night. Tyler Herro. I wil have exposure especially if Duncan is out. I like Nunn again tonight as well.

• ScofieldReturns

Bjelica or porter jr?

• ghostfacekicker

@chrisbanas said...

Lou Williams is going to smash value on FD. 6x floor.

• ghostfacekicker

@chrisbanas said...

But roster construction might say otherwise.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler