7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -10 ) at Cleveland ( 10 ) — T: 227
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 2 ) at Toronto ( -2 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -4.5 ) at Minnesota ( 4.5 ) — T:
    8:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -2.5 ) at San Antonio ( 2.5 ) — T: 223
    10:00 PM EST : New York ( 4 ) at Sacramento ( -4 ) — T: 218
    10:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 13.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -13.5 ) — T: 220.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 1.5 ) at Phoenix ( -1.5 ) — T: 218

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Same starters as last game

Lineup note: Mavs will start Doncic, Brunson, Hardaway Jr., Green, Porzingis on Friday.

• BiGtIGeRs

@synth said...

Their team leaders are KD who is mentally soft
    Harden who is physically soft
    and Kyrie who is just all around soft

Their bench is terrible
    None of them want to play defense

They might not even make the ECF

Bullshit the Nets will take time to to build team chemistry then it’s off to the moon

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Hot dam Drummond will double boogie by half time

Drummond will need a big 2nd qtr

• chronoxiong

@SkateFiend said...

I’m guessing they’re out of PG options (Fultz is out for the year). You can actually play Gordon as PG at DK.

You mean to tell me that we all should have played Air Gordon instead of eating the chalk Lauri Markannen play? I knew I shouldn’t have ate the Lauri chalk. He always sucks whenever I play him

• Dfspacman

Sabonis cooled off

• jayzee666

@chronoxiong said...

I keep fading Air Gordon. Why is he doing this?

You should consider playing him. Everytime I play him he does well.
    For every one flame I am allowed, 2 more must snowflake – Grant and Osman.There must be balance in the universe.

• Golfnut04240

I need Oladipo to get it going in the 2nd half.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Bullshit the Nets will take time to to build team chemistry then it’s off to the moon

I wonder if Kyrie thinks the moon is also flat. I’m sure they will play defense when the playoffs get here. We already know KD will

• superjon

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Nope. Not gonna happen. Sorry.

• gaelicgirl

@synth said...

Their team leaders are KD who is mentally soft
    Harden who is physically soft
    and Kyrie who is just all around soft

Their bench is terrible
    None of them want to play defense

They might not even make the ECF

That would peg my schadenfreude meter

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

I wonder if Kyrie thinks the moon is also flat. I’m sure they will play defense when the playoffs get here. We already know KD will

That’s a low blow to us flat earthers.

Where you been anyway? I could have used a heads up that I would need to pitch in on injury news when I could.

• samuri8

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Nope

• synth

It’s nice to finally have a big 3 thats easy to root against. KG was impossible to root against with Boston. How you gonna really hate on LeBron the basketball player in Miami? Even if you disliked KD on GSW it’s hard to hate on Steph.

But there are zero likable people in the Kyrie/Harden/KD trio and I’m going to have fun watching the implosion

• synth

I need Dragic to kick it up some. Got some lineups going with Fire across the board outside of him/people that just started

• wmudude24

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Chemistry means nothing when 8 out of 10 rotation players are unwilling to defend.

DAJ solid defender and KD will step it up come playoff time, but that’s it.

Drum and Allen are literally getting anything they want. Could have been the most successful anti-correlated stack ever.

• RudyPujols

I’m fairly certain that if you put La Var Ball’s brain in 1983 Magic Johnson’s body, it would result in something very close to D’Angelo Russell.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

That’s a low blow to us flat earthers.

Where you been anyway? I could have used a heads up that I would need to pitch in on injury news when I could.

Real work. Had a pretty big job to knockout that I scheduled in December. Finished today and not planning on scheduling anything else until winter is over or it warms up

• roomchat

@RudyPujols said...

I’m fairly certain that if you put La Var Ball’s brain in 1983 Magic Johnson’s body, it would result in something very close to D’Angelo Russell.

This might be the most brilliant thing I’ve ever read in here.

• Dfspacman

Thought Powell was too expensive lol

• chronoxiong

Why is Nunn going off again? Is it because he’s afraid he might lose his job to Gabe Vincent? Ugh…

• samuri8

Is it normal for sexton to not close the half? he played 15 in the half but they pulled him for the last five minutes when he was racking up points, what a shame

• Dfspacman

Gafford and Thad balling

• Yeoman

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Trying to keep those egos under control will be like…

• billythekidcowboysheat

Blake🤢🤢🤢

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

Kendrick Nunn just played 21 straight minutes on the court. Getting the Harden/Dantoni treatment. Think Dragics foot is worse than I thought and apparently Nunn is conditioned like an MMA fighter. Glad I faded again lol. Too stubborn. I’ll continue to fade every time.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).