7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5 ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -10 ) at Cleveland ( 10 ) — T: 227
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 2 ) at Toronto ( -2 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -4.5 ) at Minnesota ( 4.5 ) — T:
    8:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -2.5 ) at San Antonio ( 2.5 ) — T: 223
    10:00 PM EST : New York ( 4 ) at Sacramento ( -4 ) — T: 218
    10:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 13.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -13.5 ) — T: 220.5
    10:00 PM EST : Denver ( 1.5 ) at Phoenix ( -1.5 ) — T: 218

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Wooden_Bones

@Njsum1 said...

Kyrie/harden reminds me a lot of CP3/Westbrook and Harden. These prices are similar to Westbrook Harden pricing when they both played last year.

We weren’t Overly excited to play harden or Westbrook when they both played. So why are we locking in Harden and Kyrie today?

I’ll probably lock them in as well or close to it, as they should each have 35%+ usage rates, yet still, alarm bells are faintly ringing in the distance.

I think it’s a pointless exercise comparing CP3 or Westbrook/Harden with Kyrie/Harden.

Different teams, different coaches, different surrounding players, different offensive & defensive efficiency, different pace of plays, Kyrie and CP3/Westbrook are different players, etc. And not to mention the most glaring thing… we’ve never seen Kyrie and Harden on the court together aside from the one game with Durant.

• bazerko

If I had to choose between Harden and Kyrie tonight, I think the choice is Harden. I don’t think Kyrie has the same ceiling as Harden, since Harden will get more peripherals than him.

• gaelicgirl

@Njsum1 said...

They’ll probably smash…thoughts? Anyone else see cause for pause, or am I digging too deeply?

Is digging too deeply even possible? LOL These are valid considerations.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Man this slate is juicy, bumping up my volume tonight with my winnings over the week, gonna do Probaly 25-30.

If one thing is certain, all roads lead to it being

• Njsum1

@gaelicgirl said...

Is digging too deeply even possible? LOL These are valid considerations.

Not for this guy 🐶

• mbunner23

@jdtrey said...

LMAO I don’t play h2hs so slow your roll there mini squid.
    I couldn’t care less about proving anything to you or anyone else. If you really have a hard on for it just join the forum contest and you can pay attention to my nightly lineups all you want there, champ. I’m just here spitballing thoughts for tonight’s slate on plays that make sense.

That’s what I figured.

Yesterday there was a good topic on here about people coming to the forum and just rattling off non sense. Your post about one of “kobe’s young disciples” was one of those, sorry if that offends you. That was a terrible take, I’m sorry. I don’t mean to call you out but this forum has needed a little spice, seems like we’re dying a month into the season.

Spit balling thoughts would be telling people how many pts team x is giving up in the paint over the past 5 games. That would be good information. Not banking on some made up garbage, and revenge narratives. Revenge is only good for about twice a season.

• mdalb

@jdtrey said...

LMAO I don’t play h2hs so slow your roll there mini squid.
    I couldn’t care less about proving anything to you or anyone else. If you really have a hard on for it just join the forum contest and you can pay attention to my nightly lineups all you want there, champ. I’m just here spitballing thoughts for tonight’s slate on plays that make sense.

Great response. I’m amazed how confrontational some of the posters are.

• jfitzgan

@IT4MVP said...

SGA revenge game???

Paul George revenge game?

• jdtrey

@mbunner23 said...

That’s what I figured.

Ok little guy, whatever makes you sleep at night I guess. What exactly have you contributed today? Don’t worry I’ll wait.

• Njsum1

@jfitzgan said...

Paul George revenge game?

Revenge for what? OKC treated him like a king. Gave him a max contract. Then traded him when he asked to be traded.

Is there such a thing as a reverse revenge game? Haha

• mbunner23

@Njsum1 said...

Revenge for what? OKC treated him like a king. The traded him when he asked to be traded.

This is my point.

• gaelicgirl

@mdalb said...

Great response. I’m amazed how confrontational some of the posters are.

LOL

• jfitzgan

@Njsum1 said...

Revenge for what? OKC treated him like a king. Gave him a max contract. Then traded him when he asked to be traded.

I was just goofing. They both are currently playing against their former teams and each other. Get it? I’ll stop with the “funnies” now.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

Yesterday there was a good topic on here about people coming to the forum and just rattling off non sense. Your post about one of “kobe’s young disciples” was one of those, sorry if that offends you. That was a terrible take, I’m sorry. I don’t mean to call you out but this forum has needed a little spice, seems like we’re dying a month into the season.

Why don’t you just send me a HU for $500 on DK, tough guy. Wasn’t a terrible take

• jdtrey

@mbunner23 said...

This is my point.

Your point is something that I said lmao?
    As referenced in my previous post this doesn’t count as revenge, how hard is that to understand?

• mbunner23

@Sleazygreazy said...

Why don’t you just send me a HU for $500 on DK, tough guy. Wasn’t a terrible take

Only if you play everyday for the rest of the season.

• Njsum1

@jfitzgan said...

I was just goofing. They both are currently playing against their former teams and each other. Get it? I’ll stop with the “funnies” now.

Lmao…didn’t see your post was in response to SGA revenge game post…well played

I’m slower than usual today. “Funnies” always welcome

• mbunner23

Lmao, nobody is being tough. Like I said earlier, yesterday there was a topic on here about useless information being brought up on the forum, and a few of you were in on it. Now that somebody calls someone out on useless information, you guys are upset. Contradicting?

Have a good season fellas.

• Wooden_Bones

Q: What’s the difference between revenge narratives and statistical history of players against teams based on match ups along with other quantitative factors?

A:

• charara1224

@Njsum1 said...

Actually OKC was talking trades without his knowledge and went behind his back and when he found out, he was frustrated and decided to ask out.

• Njsum1

@charara1224 said...

Actually OKC was talking trades without his knowledge and went behind his back and when he found out, he was frustrated and decided to ask out.

Well if that’s the case….

😜

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

Have a good season fellas

Bunner….you and jdtrey are both valued posters on the forum. Would be silly to lose your contributions over a disagreement on how narratives play out.

To be diplomatic…generally speaking, I think narratives are mostly useless

However, if one of Kobe’s disciples as jdtrey put it, would come out and say or post on social media something like, “I’m trying to hang 50 tonight to honor Kobe,” then I would probably give it some credence for DFS purposes.

• Wooden_Bones

@Njsum1 said...

@frugal said…

Don’t think revenge is a factor. He wanted to get away from Lebron. I think that narrative plays better against the Lakers.

I believe the “revenge” being referred to is Kyrie/BKN losing to CLE the other night.

That’s the sort of revenge narrative I’ll get behind… getting up and beating the team that just beat you the previous game. Especially when you’re supposed to be the better team.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

I didn’t realize how vital I was to this thread on a daily basis until I no longer had the time to post here frequently on a daily basis.

Daily I see the pages dwindle and conversation fracture.

Its a sad state of affairs.

• maddysdaddy0914

@charara1224 said...

Went behind his back?

Players are discussed in trades without their knowledge all the time. That is the nature of professional sports. If this wasn’t happening, GMs would be losing their jobs.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).