7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -12 ) at Brooklyn ( 12 ) —- T: 216.5
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -11 ) at Miami ( 11 ) —- T: 216
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 5.5 ) at Indiana ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6.5 ) at New Orleans ( 6.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5 ) at Milwaukee ( 5 ) —- T: 222.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 6 ) at Utah ( -6 ) —- T: 203

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• WillieStroker

Harden and Freak Show tonight

• Ty127

@WillieStroker said...

Waiting for more value to open up because I’m trying to fit them 2 into a dk lineup

• superjon

@WillieStroker said...

I’m sure it’ll bite me, but I’m passing on Harden tonight.

• WillieStroker

@Ty127 said...

Waiting for more value to open up because I’m trying to fit them 2 into a dk lineup

Yep might have to go with only one of them and maybe punt with Murray or someone else.

• TrustinthePlan

@WillieStroker said...

Yep might have to go with only one of them and maybe punt with Murray or someone else.

Could one fade both of them and still cash tonight, or even take home the million dollar 4 point play on DK?

• DirkDigglerz

Fade ABC and Harden both might only get 50

• TrustinthePlan

@DirkDigglerz said...

Fade ABC and Harden both might only get 50

That’s my thought too, even though both went off for 60+ last time they faced each other, I thinking that one could get there with a very balanced lineup exploting the offensive sided matchups.

• Ty127

With balance lineups what’s the highest salary player on your team?

• clrockny24

I’ve seen snowflakes for ABC last two games. Kemba at home is usually money, but he had a snowflake last game.

• Ty127

@clrockny24 said...

I’ve seen snowflakes for ABC last two games. Kemba at home is usually money, but he had a snowflake last game.

I love kemba tonight should have low ownership.

• KillaChap

@Ty127 said...

I think when you go balanced the more important thing is the lowest salary player on your team. I still always try to find 1 good value play. Even though you’re not spending 12k on one player, it’s still nice to spend 6500-9000.

• Ty127

I know it depends on the slate but I feel like you have more success going balance then stars/scrubs

• clrockny24

@Ty127 said...

I love kemba tonight should have low ownership.

me too. Is it a good idea to have dueling PG’s? Because I like Wall and Kemba tonight

• TrustinthePlan

@Ty127 said...

On DK, when I go balanced, I try to have 1 or 2 value plays between 4 and 5k and then the rest of my team between 6k-9k. Thats why I love Dragic tonight against Curry and the Warriors and I love Whiteside too. Kawhi should get a few looks tonight too.

• LaranzoW

@clrockny24 said...

me too. Is it a good idea to have dueling PG’s? Because I like Wall and Kemba tonight

Could book 60 for wall tonight

• ehylton

B. Lopez or Drummond on FD is my question? Drummond posted 44 ftps at the last meet with SAC but Brook Lopez usage is lovely

• Ndepompei

Kawhi/Speights or LBJ/Lavert

• kipboggins

If you are playing the DK 4 dollar 150k to first, you HAVE to have the most crazy/makes no sense- lineup tonight right?

• sports667

How to Win a Big GPP:

Step 1: Do not play players in great match-ups.
    Step 2: Do not play players with incredible history against opposing team.
    Step 3: Do not play cheap players who are starting for an injured player in a decent match-up.
    Step 4: Do not do any research at all, select random players in average to bad match-ups and hope they go off

• winnerchickendinner

How does one play cash on FD?gpp player here

• TrustinthePlan

@sports667 said...

How to Win a Big GPP:

Step 1: Do not play players in great match-ups.
    Step 2: Do not play players with incredible history against opposing team.
    Step 3: Do not play cheap players who are starting for an injured player in a decent match-up.
    Step 4: Do not do any research at all, select random players in average to bad match-ups and hope they go off

This post made me laugh. But then I quickly realized how true this is on most nights.

• DirkDigglerz

I like Steph Curry today 55 is realistic

• monarch

I like Steph. I don’t see Dragic or any Heat guard currently healthy capable of chasing him around screens all night.

• az0064

Is a Rivers/Felton play a bit too risky?

• Joeltimb

I need a hot take. Which low salary player kills it?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).