7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -12 ) at Brooklyn ( 12 ) —- T: 216.5
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -11 ) at Miami ( 11 ) —- T: 216
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 5.5 ) at Indiana ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6.5 ) at New Orleans ( 6.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5 ) at Milwaukee ( 5 ) —- T: 222.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 6 ) at Utah ( -6 ) —- T: 203

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• whitemamba86

@BUFUu2 said...

no simmons you think he will get 20-25 min tonight

prob around 18 mins. hes 3k so u probably get less then 1% ownership.

• Potsmoke

@lastcallcasualty said...

whatsoever why anyone

Some here on the roto grinders forum was saying how he was going to because bell gets hurt so much. Looks like that poster likely cleaned up last night.

• Ab102

have a feeling at 530 someone is going to get Popped…

• whitemamba86

@dunbarnation said...

I have Leonard in a couple of lineups. For those that are arguing about whether to use him, let’s change his name to Harden. If you had a chance to play Harden below 10k, would you consider him to be severely underpriced regardless of a blowout scenario?

The reason why I compare the two is because, with Gasol and Parker out of the lineup in recent weeks, Leonard has posted a 1.45 FD/min which is similar to Harden’s 1.48 FD/min for the season. Also, as others noted, Aldridge and/or Lee will probably be limited or even sit tonight in a B2B situation. In the case of that happening (obviously based on a small sample size), Leonard’s FD/min will skyrocket to 1.74 FD/min, which is higher than Westbrook’s FD/min on the season. If the game is closer than expected and he plays 35 min, he could post a 60 FD performance based on the FD/min rate.

I hope this helps.

yup he has a usage of 40% higher then anyone in the league right now without parker and gasol

• jlouis257

DK NBA player salary is dumb. How can you possibly with anything

• whitemamba86

@Ab102 said...

have a feeling at 530 someone is going to get Popped…

yup i think its aldridge and if hes out u can get murray mill lee dedmon and load up with 4 stars

• Ab102

Lee will be chalky..thinking Thad might be a better pivot, but he is probalby chalk too.

• PDFOUR

@jlouis257 said...

DK NBA player salary is dumb. How can you possibly with anything

I agree. I just tried FanDuel NBA for the first time and things seem so much easier in terms of lineup construction. Draftkings NBA is a like a damn jigsaw puzzle lol.

By the way yall, is DeMarcus Cousins a must play against Detroit with Rudy Gay and Omri being out?

• draped

@dunbarnation said...

I have Leonard in a couple of lineups. For those that are arguing about whether to use him, let’s change his name to Harden. If you had a chance to play Harden below 10k, would you consider him to be severely underpriced regardless of a blowout scenario?

The reason why I compare the two is because, with Gasol and Parker out of the lineup in recent weeks, Leonard has posted a 1.45 FD/min which is similar to Harden’s 1.48 FD/min for the season. Also, as others noted, Aldridge and/or Lee will probably be limited or even sit tonight in a B2B situation. In the case of that happening (obviously based on a small sample size), Leonard’s FD/min will skyrocket to 1.74 FD/min, which is higher than Westbrook’s FD/min on the season. If the game is closer than expected and he plays 35 min, he could post a 60 FD performance based on the FD/min rate.

I hope this helps.

so I don’t play FD, but on FD his price is 9800 which means 6x is 58.8. so given your statement which is “If the game is closer than expected and he plays 35 min, he could post a 60 FD performance based on the FD/min rate” then you are saying his ceiling is 60 FD points. so you are saying his ceiling is essentially 6x.

So to repeat my point for one last time. he is a GREAT cash option, but his upside for GPPs is not the greatest on this slate.

EDIT: I am done talking about him though. on to other things.

• roomchat

@odeethedon said...

Today is the perfect day to pick up Westbrook too. His ownership should be low since he’s playing the Jazz and the Jazz have been getting lit up by PGs recently. I’m a little hesitant to play him though because he generally doesn’t do that well in pace down games

This is my favorite post ever.

• sherm

For last week the Spurs have allowed the most real points to opposing centers and have the fastest pace to opposing centers according to rotogrinders dvp rankings. Makes me wanna roster Lopez in a couple lineups. Can anyone please tell me why this is so?

• posts06

Any 3k punts available??

• xdan3220

Anyone know if there have been any rumblings about Brook Lopez potentially sitting as it’s their 3rd game in 4 nights? After what Jokic and Tristan have done the last couple games gotta like targeting bigs against Lee.

• whitemamba86

@sherm said...

For last week the Spurs have allowed the most real points to opposing centers and have the fastest pace to opposing centers according to rotogrinders dvp rankings. Makes me wanna roster Lopez in a couple lineups. Can anyone please tell me why this is so?

lee and aldridge suck at defense and brooke will get 17 shots this game and maybe more if its close. i have him in a couple. if he gets 40 dk points or more which he has last 3 games then ur sitting good.

• California_Cool

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

I think Kawhi tops out at 49, and at his price, im passing. He exceeds value in competitive games. I don’t see BKN keeping up with SA today. These last few games they all have come down to the end, needing him to be in there for late. CLE yes, we knew he was going to go balls out vs LBJ, but you look at DEN,PHO, MIN, all have been playing great of late vs tough defenses. BKN is the perfect game for Pop to let his developmental guys to showcase what they got, thats why Dejounte is a near lock for me. I also like paying down at SF with guys like Marcus, MKG, Dekker…even PG13 at more favorable prices. (Note; Im only playing one PG13 lu because he tends to be more active around “elite” SF’s like Melo)

• whitemamba86

@xdan3220 said...

Anyone know if there have been any rumblings about Brook Lopez potentially sitting as it’s their 3rd game in 4 nights? After what Jokic and Tristan have done the last couple games gotta like targeting bigs against Lee.

thats the big question of the night if he rests or not… i hope brooke plays so i can roster him

• LaranzoW

I have a feeling Aldridge sits tonight

• whitemamba86

i hope so !!!! and i hope adams sits for okc so i can get gobert but we prob wont know before lock

• DirkDigglerz

yep Aldridge will get popped!

• Yeoman

@Ab102 said...

Lee will be chalky..thinking Thad might be a better pivot, but he is probalby chalk too.

The problem with Lee, besides the chalk, is that (1) he’s the most expensive player on their bench but (2) he’s also the oldest, and Pop’s going to throw the minutes to the younger guys.

In a big GPP I think it might even make sense to throw a dart at Kyle Anderson or Davis Bertans. Nobody’s going to be on them, and there’s a real chance of them getting 20+ minutes for $3k.

• draped

noah seems like an interesting GPP play tonight on DK. fade the sas/brk center situation and maybe even pair him with gobert or whiteside.

• mattyice522

I feel if you pay up for harden you kinda have to pay up for abc as well. logic being if the game is close enough where one of them is doing damage then they are both in doing damage

• andre33

DK GPP SF/C

Whiteside/Ingles or Lee/Hayward?

• Ab102

@Yeoman said...

The problem with Lee, besides the chalk, is that (1) he’s the most expensive player on their bench but (2) he’s also the oldest, and Pop’s going to throw the minutes to the younger guys.

In a big GPP I think it might even make sense to throw a dart at Kyle Anderson or Davis Bertans. Nobody’s going to be on them, and there’s a real chance of them getting 20+ minutes for $3k.

exactly my thinking. great point.

• frugal

@DirkDigglerz said...

yep Aldridge will get popped!

One of Aldridge or Lee. My gut tells me it’s Lee…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).