7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -12 ) at Brooklyn ( 12 ) —- T: 216.5
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -11 ) at Miami ( 11 ) —- T: 216
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 5.5 ) at Indiana ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6.5 ) at New Orleans ( 6.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5 ) at Milwaukee ( 5 ) —- T: 222.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 6 ) at Utah ( -6 ) —- T: 203

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• oaktwnraidr

@Ab102 said...

Whats the deal with porzinskis. I know hes cheap because he came back from injury but does it look like he will get atleast 30 minutes? If so i love him in this matchup, probly go lower owned too.

He played 33 mins last game so id think his mins aren’t an issue. He should be able to eat in this spot.

• xdan3220

@Dfspacman said...

So much Chalk tonite,what strategy should one follow

Don’t overthink ownership, play who you feel most confident in getting 6x or better their price tags. Don’t be afraid to think a little outside the box with 1 spot, if Marcus Morris is gonna be popular based on his recent play take a longer look at Trevor Ariza type of thing.

• Ab102

@whitemamba86 said...

hes hurt just like kevin love. if u watch the games they dont look right

fading both Porzinskis and Love tonight? Both seem to be in good spots but hurt.

• California_Cool

• Ranked #38

RG Tiered Ranking

@jtkucheck said...

Oh how I wish Caris LeVert would reliably get 28-30 minutes.

NOBODY is getting that kind of run. Maybe Levert could in a blowout early in the 3rd, I have seen him get the run in that situatiion. I honestly believe BKN doesnt really prioritize winning games over evaluating their roster, if the opposite were true, they would start Kilpatrick, play guys like RHJ,Booker and Brolo over 30 min each game, but they just dont…

• mattyice522

@kdubs81 said...

I watched the game Saturday night and Leonard was absolutely gassed. Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s the one who’s Popped

fwiw it was an OT game and LeBron was toast too

• oaktwnraidr

@Ab102 said...

fading both Porzinskis and Love tonight? Both seem to be in good spots but hurt.

I’m not worried about their injuries. Both played normal mins last game and both received a ton of looks just weren’t knocking them down.

• Yeoman

@Sportsfan12 said...

Zaza courtney lee danny green shumpert best punt?

I like Pachulia because I think Miami plays big throughout.

• whitemamba86

@Ab102 said...

yup porzingus only got 1 rebound last game and only 5 vs pacers last week. i think the knicks get blown out. rather take tristian thompson over love today. im just playing boogie

• oaktwnraidr

@oaktwnraidr said...

I’m not worried about their injuries. Both played normal mins last game and both received a ton of looks just weren’t knocking them down.

In Porzingis case he didn’t add peripherals but he shot well. But was 0-3 on 3s. But % wise Zingis has shot the ball well in the last 2.

• FoothillsFlash

I ended up with 3 studs, 3 middlings and 3 scrubs – see you at the bottom.

• thebigboy

LeVert???

• DirkDigglerz

I don’t feel confident with my Lineups today. Today Feels unpredictable

• cdowd101

@draped well said, I’m reading for gpp, can see how its a great cash game deal.

• birn

Is anybody having trouble with the lineup builder?

• Ab102

@DirkDigglerz said...

I don’t feel confident with my Lineups today. Today Feels unpredictable

how do you usually differentiate your lineups? If its like 10 gpp lineups. Do you have a core in 6 out of 10? etc

• Dfspacman

Any love for Gortat?

• krazyju84

If you have Brook Lopez, be on alert until lock. Nets recalled chris mccullough, last time they did that Lopez sat which also happened to be after a b2b. Booker and Hamilton already rested in the past week so it could be Lopez’s turn.

• thetitanlb

I want to play kiwi but pop scares the shit out of me. This a classic situation where pop will randomly sit a star

• FoothillsFlash

@birn said...

Is anybody having trouble with the lineup builder?

I was earlier. Had to hit the “build” button a couple of times to get it to work.

• SofaKingNyce

Am I the only one rostering PMills & DMurray?

• jtkucheck

@thebigboy said...

LeVert???

I want to so bad but what if he stupidly only play 17 minutes?

• thetitanlb

I think at least 1 of kiwi,lamarcus, and lee gets popped tonight. Possibly even 2. Scary as shit

• whitemamba86

@SofaKingNyce said...

yup im not touching mills

• Ab102

@thetitanlb said...

I think at least 1 of kiwi,lamarcus, and lee gets popped tonight. Possibly even 2. Scary as shit

whats ur contingency lineups if either 1 or 2 get sit for value in the game?

• monarch

@SofaKingNyce said...

I’ve got them both

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).