7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -12 ) at Brooklyn ( 12 ) —- T: 216.5
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -11 ) at Miami ( 11 ) —- T: 216
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 5.5 ) at Indiana ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6.5 ) at New Orleans ( 6.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5 ) at Milwaukee ( 5 ) —- T: 222.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 6 ) at Utah ( -6 ) —- T: 203

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• DirkDigglerz

@Ab102 said...

how do you usually differentiate your lineups? If its like 10 gpp lineups. Do you have a core in 6 out of 10? etc

Personally I have a pool of 20 players that I believe will do good on that given slate maybe a core of 3 players 5/10 then 1 totally contranian to that.

• tim51278

Afflalo/Harden or Waiters/Wall GPP

• BUFUu2

ok guys i can’t decided best guy under 4300 on dk

• ASitar

Think I’m rolling with Pat Bev on DK. I can’t decide on a PG and it allows me to move from Belindlli to Waiters. He put 40 DK points up on Mil last time.

• sirashid

Late to the party but I think David Lee tonight .. no Pau, cheap, good rebounder, Brooklyn produces lots of rebounding opportunities. I’m sure he’s been mentioned already tho lol

• frugal

@thetitanlb said...

I think at least 1 of kiwi,lamarcus, and lee gets popped tonight. Possibly even 2. Scary as shit

FWIW, Kawhi hasn’t sat for rest at all this year and the only games he sat for rest last year were after the standings were decided. Pops has no issue resting starters but wins matter and Kawhi is the #1 option on the team. I don’t see Kawhi sitting, any Spur over 30 though should be carefully monitored.

• sirashid

@tim51278 said...

Afflalo/Harden or Waiters/Wall GPP

GPP probably Harden/Afflalo and Wall/Waiters cash

• thetitanlb

@Ab102 said...

whats ur contingency lineups if either 1 or 2 get sit for value in the game?

Well i plan on using both mills and Murray. I feel both gets at least 25 and Murray will get over 30. I don’t think I would use Kyle Anderson if kiwi was to sit. Kyle anderson has no upside really. Same thing with bertens

• neffalicious

@BUFUu2 said...

ok guys i can’t decided best guy under 4300 on dk

Guys I have in that price range the most tonight (assuming GPP here) are:

D. Murray, Leuer, Capela, Shumpert, RHJ, Pachulia.

• thetitanlb

@frugal said...

FWIW, Kawhi hasn’t sat for rest at all this year and the only games he sat for rest last year were after the standings were decided. Pops has no issue resting starters but wins matter and Kawhi is the #1 option on the team. I don’t see Kawhi sitting, any Spur over 30 though should be carefully monitored.

So Lee and Lamarcus then

• Ty127

I only play 1 lineup and I’m really having trouble with roster construction on dk

• jtkucheck

Anyone else weirdly bullish on Humpdash tonight?

• bmalone

cant decide between leuer or mobuckets

• whitemamba86

@Ty127 said...

I only play 1 lineup and I’m really having trouble with roster construction on dk

whos ur core?

• sirashid

@thetitanlb said...

I want to play kiwi but pop scares the shit out of me. This a classic situation where pop will randomly sit a star

For that reason I’m avoiding Kawhi tonight

• BUFUu2

ok gpp wall/lee or cousins/murray

• Dfspacman

Is Drummond a risky play vs Kings?

• sirashid

I wish Jason Kidd would pick a 5 and stick to him .. Henson and Monroe split mins seemingly and now Thon Maker is in the mix, smh

• Whacko

one of these days my pure balance approach will pay off….

Today might be that day…..riiiiggghhhht!

• whitemamba86

@BUFUu2 said...

i think boogie get 60 + dk points murray around 24 so thats 84ish. i see wall getting 55 and lee around 30 i think there both equall and u need to make 2 different lineups with both. i had the same issue and made 2

• sirashid

@BUFUu2 said...

How about all 4 and some mid priced starters ?

• Ty127

@whitemamba86 said...

whos ur core?

Don’t have one I’m struggling with that

• DfsBopBooth

KCP 40 Burger

• whitemamba86

@Ty127 said...

Don’t have one I’m struggling with that

what site u play on and whos ur favorite play.

• Ty127

Am I overthinking kawhi Leonard tonight?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).