7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -12 ) at Brooklyn ( 12 ) —- T: 216.5
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -11 ) at Miami ( 11 ) —- T: 216
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 5.5 ) at Indiana ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6.5 ) at New Orleans ( 6.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5 ) at Milwaukee ( 5 ) —- T: 222.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 6 ) at Utah ( -6 ) —- T: 203

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• whitemamba86

@DfsBopBooth said...

KCP 40 Burger

im thinking so if he gets 30+ mins

• Ty127

@whitemamba86 said...

what site u play on and whos ur favorite play.

Dk and I like kawhi, kemba, dragic,

• Gasou4389

• thetitanlb

I might just go Mello instead of kiwi tonight

• frugal

@Gasou4389 said...

David Lee in

Locked in. At $10 on Yahoo he has a solid chance of hitting 2X even in limited minutes.

• DirkDigglerz

David Lee in, I think Lamarcus will sit either him or Kawhi

• thetitanlb

@Gasou4389 said...

David Lee in

Huh?

• odeethedon

@Dfspacman said...

Is Drummond a risky play vs Kings?

He’s a great play tonight to me with Reggie Jackson. Kings aren’t good against any position and one of the worst defensive teams in the league should be plenty of points to go around on the Pistons

• Ree4erMadness

Gonna try fantasy draft today. Much better payout structures over there. Getting tired of FD’s and DK’s top 10-15 percent you have to be in just to min cash.

• BUFUu2

@whitemamba86 said...

i think boogie get 60 + dk points murray around 24 so thats 84ish. i see wall getting 55 and lee around 30 i think there both equall and u need to make 2 different lineups with both. i had the same issue and made 2

lmao I am finding that out myself, I normally don’t ask who to play but i am completely stuck on this one…..

• mbunner23

Trying to decide whether to lock in Lee as my center or power forward on dk.

• DirkDigglerz

I like Patty Mills more that Murray I think he has a chance for 35

• oaktwnraidr

@Ree4erMadness said...

Gonna try fantasy draft today. Much better payout structures over there. Getting tired of FD’s and DK’s top 10-15 percent you have to be in just to min cash.

I was thinking of trying that out as well. Let us know how it goes

• thetitanlb

@DirkDigglerz said...

David Lee in, I think Lamarcus will sit either him or Kawhi

Did Lee get confirmed as starting?

• frugal

I’m playing Lee tonight. However, FWIW SAS signed up Joel Anthony on a 10 day today…

• oaktwnraidr

I generally don’t like playing Pacers…but I’m ending up with a Turner/ George stack.

• coolsportsdude

@thetitanlb said...

Did Lee get confirmed as starting?

Someone said David Lee was in but I don’t see any confirmation anywhere. Would be nice to include a source.

• joncartel

Bradley Beal Questionable..

• whitemamba86

@Ty127 said...

Dk and I like kawhi, kemba, dragic,

well lee is in and if anyone sat it would be aldridge. there not resting kawhi they want to win. im not a big fan of kemba tonight i would rather play batum or wall IMO. and i would play waiters instead of gragic but thats just me. im just rolling out boogie 100% and building around him with spur scrubs like murray lee. but i would also play kawhi if aldridge sat

• dopeismarcus

Lee is starting

• monarch

Beal is questionable

• BUFUu2

@sirashid said...

How about all 4 and some mid priced starters ?

I looked at that as well but i play different then a lot of ppl, I take 3 players that i think that can get 130 groups of 2, then my other need to equal 60lol. basically my guards need to get me 130 forwards 130 and center and ut 60

• thetitanlb

@coolsportsdude said...

Someone said “”(player-popup)David Lee”:/players/david-lee-1500 In” but I don’t see any confirmation anywhere. Would be nice to include a source.

Same. Saw someone say Lee in. But didn’t see a source either

• dopeismarcus

@coolsportsdude said...

Someone said David Lee was in but I don’t see any confirmation anywhere. Would be nice to include a source.

https://basketballmonster.com/playernews.aspx

• DirkDigglerz

Yes Lee starting, now Bradley Beal is questionable boy Oh boy gonna fire up a Wall Porter Markieff lineup

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).