7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -12 ) at Brooklyn ( 12 ) —- T: 216.5
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -11 ) at Miami ( 11 ) —- T: 216
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 5.5 ) at Indiana ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6.5 ) at New Orleans ( 6.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5 ) at Milwaukee ( 5 ) —- T: 222.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 6 ) at Utah ( -6 ) —- T: 203

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• DirkDigglerz

Man I hope Tyreke plays the whole 4th quarter

• NESBears120

I have delly, Parker, milsap, zaza, Caldwell-pope, Westbrook and I’m not going to cash because of Evans and booker smh

• oaktwnraidr

I’m gonna have a 40 burger from Waiters and not cash.

• oaktwnraidr

@DirkDigglerz said...

Man I hope Tyreke plays the whole 4th quarter

I hope so too I need him to somehow get over 30 FPTS to even think about cashing

• zline34

@NESBears120 said...

I have delly, Parker, milsap, zaza, Caldwell-pope, Westbrook and I’m not going to cash because of Evans and booker smh

I have Terrnace, Jabari, Curry, wont cash bcuz of Teague

• DirkDigglerz

@oaktwnraidr said...

I hope so too I need him to somehow get over 30 FPTS to even think about cashing

I just need 20-25 that will do

• draggin49

Jeff Teague you bedshitter gfys

• hbomb57

I have Jabari, Boogie, TJ, Temple, Oubre, Oladipo all at value or exceeding and you would think having Hayward and Hill at home against OKC I’d be drooling except near halftime and they are both single digit DK value.

• DirkDigglerz

Greek Freak sucks BIG TIME!

• oaktwnraidr

I could use OT in the GSW game

• dragon1952

Well, I probably needed 40 each from Hill/Thad. Young which ain’t going to happen so it’s off to TV land for me. Fuck this crap.

• Dfspacman

I guess I will rather play Roulette than to continue hoping here

• hbomb57

@Dfspacman said...

nue hoping here

That’s Russian right….

• DirkDigglerz

Gobert Sucks Bigtime!

• rebkell

@kettab24 said...

lol the spurs were switching anderson onto Lopez multiple times instead Whitehead, foye, and Bogdonovic decided to jack up a bunch of bad perimeters…its’ like they’re trying to increase their FA value…oh wait yea they were what a joke…If I’m Lopez I would’ve called out the team and the coaching staff for allowing this to go on

I didn’t watch the game tonight, but nothing the Nets do seems to make any sense, I thought they were tanking, but I was informed that all a bad record does is get Boston a better draft pick, I don’t know what they are doing and I’m not sure they do either. They’ve not really been developing young talent from what I hear, so it’s a magical mystery tour for the Nets.

• oaktwnraidr

Evans out of the game already

• oaktwnraidr

How do you justify giving guys like Galloway Hield and Moore all mid 20s mins and only giving Tyreke Evans 11 mins? Baffling.

• zline34

lol Waiters

• dunbarnation

Everyone: OT is about to happen in Miami.
    Waiters: Nah. I’m ready to go home. drains 3 at the buzzer

• JimKronlund

Westbrook has 40 at the half. Harden may get 70 and my teams still are terrible. Young is not helping much.
    Still not sure why I am so gifted at getting such low scores. 238 with 48 PMR left.

• mbunner23

Got a holiday, waiters, Parker, Aldridge, cousins lineup that’s doing really well.

• dunbarnation

Well congrats to whoever stacked the big 3 in Cleveland with Holiday and Jones. As long as you included Waiters too, you should be cashing really well tonight.

• Sleepyfloyd16

I wish I had more exposure to Waiters. I knew he was priced too low, but I had to go heavy on Murray.

• oaktwnraidr

@mbunner23 said...

Got a holiday, waiters, Parker, Aldridge, cousins lineup that’s doing really well.

Sweet man wish I could have followed u and had Jabari instead of Draymond.

• MrPerfekt7

Be honest now, how many folks cashing out tonight? DK played all of us with lowering all the prices on players lol.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).