7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -12 ) at Brooklyn ( 12 ) —- T: 216.5
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -11 ) at Miami ( 11 ) —- T: 216
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 5.5 ) at Indiana ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6.5 ) at New Orleans ( 6.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5 ) at Milwaukee ( 5 ) —- T: 222.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 6 ) at Utah ( -6 ) —- T: 203

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• oaktwnraidr

Tyreke Evans needs to be traded Alvin gentry is a piece of shit

• MPDR1983

brook lopez is a fuking loser

• mrmogz

@7klub06 said...

Be honest now, how many folks cashing out tonight? DK played all of us with lowering all the prices on players lol.

$83 profit as the turbo slate saved my night. Mills instead of Murray would’ve been $552.50 though, sigh.

• Sleepyfloyd16

Is Henson hurt or just out of the rotation?

• choppadown

ABC sapped a ton of salary in my highest lineup bleh.

• zline34

@7klub06 said...

Be honest now, how many folks cashing out tonight? DK played all of us with lowering all the prices on players lol.

I’m taking a break for a few weeks, it’s too bad I see a lot of overlay happening in the future.

• NESBears120

I need 40 more pts from Westbrook and I mayyy cash

• rayjay43

holiday on 65 dk points lol, madness

• MPDR1983

im in 5880 place out of 250k ppl and im only winning 12 bucks woopppeee

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

Just got home from work too see my 1 bullet in big fd shot at 326 still going with dekker and murray combining for 18.9 points. Fml

• mrkoven

looks like the cavs game stack = pure cash

• oaktwnraidr

Cleveland’s big 3 with Jones and Jrue would have been $$$ tonight.

• mbunner23

Trying to figure out how I went from 300th to 1200 on dks 4 pt play in a 5 sec refresh. Only three games going on right now and I have Holiday. One game is at halftime. Weird.

• Ty127

As long as gentry is the coach Evans is unplayable

• Syzltuth

60’s from TJ and Kyrie keeping my hopes alive.

• tmarohl

@choppadown said...

ABC sapped a ton of salary in my highest lineup bleh.

Five game losing streak so they changed up the rotations. Nice game for the Bucks.

• oaktwnraidr

Did Evans sleep with Gentrys wife or something?

• bhodgman

0:57

LeBron James double personal turnover
    116 – 120

Say what?!?!?

• JimKronlund

wOW scores over 360 and they are not done yet!

• nateW

Tonight is insanity!!! It just get’s more insane everyday. Just when I think the insanity is over, some new crazy shit blows my mind. I can’t handle it anymore. I’m ready to give up for good.

• dunbarnation

Earlier, there was a debate about whether stacking is viable in NBA. I have now seen a few examples that show that, if the usage is heavily concentrated to just a couple of players on each team, then it can definitely be a worthwhile strategy.

• nateW

Terrance Jones is possessed by Davis tonight?

• DirkDigglerz

Knicks Pacers Quadruple OT needs to happen I need more Teague LOL

• zpa1989

wish i had gone all in on jones i couldn’t switch him into my lineups fast enough by the time i got home 20 minutes before lock. at least i have some shares of him. what a monster line. i did not know he had this type of upside, this has to be a career night right? if your the pels, you have to try and get this guy more minutes even when davis plays.

• mrkoven

lechoke w/ the TO and brick

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).