7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -12 ) at Brooklyn ( 12 ) —- T: 216.5
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -11 ) at Miami ( 11 ) —- T: 216
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 5.5 ) at Indiana ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6.5 ) at New Orleans ( 6.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5 ) at Milwaukee ( 5 ) —- T: 222.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 6 ) at Utah ( -6 ) —- T: 203

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• dunbarnation

I really am happy that the game is over but I am shocked that Kyrie didn’t get to take that last 3 for Cleveland instead of Lebron.

• oaktwnraidr

@nateW said...

Terrance Jones is possessed by Davis tonight, or was it the other way around?

I have no excuse for fading Jones. Pure stupidity on my part.

• kmdilsaver

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Gobert and Hill not doing shit

• nateW

Lebron is like “what the F? I’m not the best player in the NBA tonight?”

• oaktwnraidr

@zpa1989 said...

wish i had gone all in on jones i couldn’t switch him into my lineups fast enough by the time i got home 20 minutes before lock. at least i have some shares of him. what a monster line. i did not know he had this type of upside, this has to be a career night right? if your the pels, you have to try and get this guy more minutes even when davis plays.

Alvin Gentry is the coach…Jones will go back into obscurity soon.

• DirkDigglerz

All of my lineups already reached 300 on Yahoo crap Gobert Teague still playing

• hbomb57

@7klub06 said...

Be honest now, how many folks cashing out tonight? DK played all of us with lowering all the prices on players lol.

I am 272 with 54 PMR that I scratched together in 5 min 8 hrs ago for 1K first prize tourney. Spent 8 hours on big tourney and even with Love and Kyrie and Aldridge will not cash

• beastdog325

34 bucks on 8 buck investment, but that will drop some, out of players. Still not a bad night.

• hanezg

If you would’ve told me beforehand that a lineup like this would win $150,000 1st place prize I would have laughed:

J. Holiday
    D. Waiters
    J. Parker
    L. Aldridge
    T. Jones
    S. Kilpatrick
    T. Booker
    K. Irving

TLDR; DFS is hard.

• beastdog325

@beastdog325 said...

34 bucks on 8 buck investment, but that will drop some, out of players. Still not a bad night.

Jones/James/Boogie/Waiters/Zeller leading the way. That damn Murray pick.

• mbunner23

@hanezg said...

If you would’ve told me beforehand that a lineup like this would win $150,000 1st place prize I would have laughed:

J. Holiday
    D. Waiters
    J. Parker
    L. Aldridge
    T. Jones
    S. Kilpatrick
    T. Booker
    K. Irving

TLDR; DFS is hard.

My lineup on the 4 pt play isn’t far from that. Wish I had Tjones in mine though.

• nateW

@hanezg said...

J. Holiday
    D. Waiters
    J. Parker
    L. Aldridge
    T. Jones
    S. Kilpatrick
    T. Booker
    K. Irving

TLDR; DFS is hard.

That’s why I’m thinking about quitting.

• mrkoven

woulda cashed all entries if i picked mills over murray god damn that hurts

• tmarohl

@dunbarnation said...

Earlier, there was a debate about whether stacking is viable in NBA. I have now seen a few examples that show that, if the usage is heavily concentrated to just a couple of players on each team, then it can definitely be a worthwhile strategy.

There was also a debate about whether winning scores from turbo or late slates would be good enough to take down the main slate GPP. Right now the winning score in the late night shot is 411. The score for the main slate clutch shot is 419 and second is 413. As you can see, very close. This kind of stuff just makes me want to focus on two or three games and eliminate the rest of them.

• joncartel

My fate rests in Joe Ingles cold white hands.

• beastdog325

@hanezg said...

J. Holiday
    D. Waiters
    J. Parker
    L. Aldridge
    T. Jones
    S. Kilpatrick
    T. Booker
    K. Irving

TLDR; DFS is hard.

Always makes more sense after the fact. No Glass or Leonard, Parker starting again. Balance was the way to go ( unless a Westbrook lineup creeps in, guys heading for 90 or so). We need to figure this shit out before the fact like that guy did. Just one time would do it.

• MrPerfekt7

@mrmogz said...

$83 profit as the turbo slate saved my night. Mills instead of Murray would’ve been $552.50 though, sigh.

Nice, I did one line up and Tobias Harris and Tim Hardaway Jr screwed me smh. Was so close.

Oh well tomorrow late night slate looking for revenge!!!!

• Dfspacman

People getting 390,couldn’t even make it to 260 with 4 lineups on DK

• Rrich68

@zpa1989 said...

wish i had gone all in on jones i couldn’t switch him into my lineups fast enough by the time i got home 20 minutes before lock. at least i have some shares of him. what a monster line. i did not know he had this type of upside, this has to be a career night right? if your the pels, you have to try and get this guy more minutes even when davis plays.

How many more minutes do you want him to play? He plays mid 20s to low 30s every night!!

• MrPerfekt7

@zline34 said...

I’m taking a break for a few weeks, it’s too bad I see a lot of overlay happening in the future.

Yep tomorrow I’m goin all in with my remaining balance and may give Janaury a break.

• NESBears120

@hanezg said...

J. Holiday
    D. Waiters
    J. Parker
    L. Aldridge
    T. Jones
    S. Kilpatrick
    T. Booker
    K. Irving

TLDR; DFS is hard.

Congrats on the win…. I think the rest of us need to quit chasing the chalk with the spot starts

• Syzltuth

The rest of my night rests with Gobert now, hoping he can keep me above the cash line like he has the past 2 nights I’ve rostered him.

• oaktwnraidr

Insane high scores tonight. I had two really bad duds from Draymond and Tyreke which derailed my LU. Its hard to predict that Tyreke would only get 11 mins with Brow out when he had 46 FPTS last time he was out. And Draymond was just off tonight. Ugh

• MrPerfekt7

@Dfspacman said...

People getting 390,couldn’t even make it to 260 with 4 lineups on DK

It was rigged I tell you rigged

• choppadown

Clutch shot is $4 again tomorrow on FD…wonder if this is going to be the new normal…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).