7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -12 ) at Brooklyn ( 12 ) —- T: 216.5
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -11 ) at Miami ( 11 ) —- T: 216
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 5.5 ) at Indiana ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6.5 ) at New Orleans ( 6.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5 ) at Milwaukee ( 5 ) —- T: 222.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 6 ) at Utah ( -6 ) —- T: 203

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Asparagui

Wall 39. Teague 21. Whiteside 34. Gortat 21. Tyreke 17. I’m done with NBA, I clearly can’t figure this shit out.

• Dfspacman

I thought the Cavs were going to blowout Pelicans with no Brow smh,anyone who stacked that game cashed.

• hbomb57

The winner of 30K tourney on DFS is all Cleveland vs NO with exception of Delly added in.

• Tammy409

If Westbrook can get 25 Fpts in the 4th, I might win an extra $3… These arcade games are tough to cash big in, that’s for sure.

TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 300.00

• mrshhhh

how does Cleveland not blow out New Orleans when davis is out???? I dropped my contrarian stack after that news!!!

• sidislike

Record breaking night for me: 161.25 and my only 0 was from Beasley

• beastdog325

Closest Westbrook lineup I found sits in 262nd place 45 behind with a quarter to go. He also had Jones, Kyrie, George, LMA.

• debeatup

@beastdog325 said...

Always makes more sense after the fact. No Glass or Leonard, Parker starting again. Balance was the way to go ( unless a Westbrook lineup creeps in, guys heading for 90 or so). We need to figure this shit out before the fact like that guy did. Just one time would do it.

Well he didn’t exactly figure it out though I’d argue. He definitely put himself in a great position and only had to take a small flier or 2. Don’t want to come across as salty or a hater but if he had a train rolling then I’d def say the code had been cracked

• jdmortimer

what are some good sites to look at for stacking. have to agree, the cle/no stack didnt make sense but it sure worked out well for those who stacked that game

• Sleepyfloyd16

A pretty good night overall. I had some pretty crappy picks, but luckily had enough exposure to some of the big scorers to compensate. There weren’t any centers that I really liked tonight so ended up going with Whiteside, with some Gortat and Cousins. I should have gone with Turner, who was in a good match-up, but he seems to put up sub-par games in great match-ups fairly regularly. My other mistake was not going heavier with T Jones by hedging with Thad Young in a couple of lineups. Surprisingly, I actually rostered Bazemore on a good night, although not heavily exposed. After a couple of straight losing nights, I’ll gladly take any profit.

• winnerchickendinner

419 on the FD Main slate! Good lord!

• mrmogz

@7klub06 said...

WTF 390 in the main slate contest. I have never seen a perfect score like that. Had to be some inside stuff going on. DK really smh

That’s not even perfect at all… The guy in 9th place (with 10 exact lineups) has Murray, if he had Mills instead of Murray who was $100 cheaper he’d be winning 1st-10th in the fucking FPP for like $350,000.

• hbomb57

UPDATE: Jones will get the start for Monday’s matchup against the Cavaliers

ANALYSIS: With Anthony Davis (quad) out, Jones will get the nod for the starting lineup. In three starts without Davis, Jones has averaged 22.7 points and 8.7 rebounds, making him an intriguing DFS option.

Intriguing was the most understated word tonight.

• winnerchickendinner

The NO peliicans are bad at defense at any position so the big the three from Cleveland was in play. Cleveland is bad against point gourds so jure holiday was in play. I didn’t go heavy with Terrance Jones because I didn’the think Cleveland was terrible guarding the Pf spot. So if you did research the cle/no stack made sense just had to mix the right players with them sadly I did not.

• debeatup

@7klub06 said...

WTF 390 in the main slate contest. I have never seen a perfect score like that. Had to be some inside stuff going on. DK really smh

Or there was 260,871 entries so, yeah one out of a quarter mil can indeed line up the ducks properly

• MPDR1983

why do so many cry when they lose? its part of the game,,remember luck plays a good part of dfs

• zombiekopitar

@7klub06 said...

Oh have mercy, there was a lot of great plays that opened up with the AD and Kawi news. I was too stubborn with my John Wall love to pivot to Holliday, but he had the usage upgrade plus Kyrie defense. It’s really pretty surprising he went under 2% looking at it.
    There was nothing insider going on, the current winner of the mega four point has Trevor Booker at 2.7x value. Just get out with that nonsense.

• Tammy409

@sidislike said...

Record breaking night for me: 161.25 and my only 0 was from Beasley

My only zeroes were from Henson, so that Bucks Coach is a major pain in the ass. Unless one is playing Giannis or Jabari, seems always a bit of crapshoot with those guys.

• mrmogz

@debeatup said...

Or there was 260,871 entries so, yeah one out of a quarter mil can indeed line up the ducks properly

It’s not though, it’s atually very rare that the “actual” perfect lineup is ever even found on a given slate. There are so many millions of combinations that even a couple hundred thousand entries isn’t near enough to cover it. See my post from a few mins ago about the guy who could’ve had 1-10th in the four point play. And that still might not have been the real perfect LU.

• hbomb57

@mrmogz said...

That’s not even perfect at all… The guy in 9th place (with 10 exact lineups) has Murray, if he had Mills instead of Murray who was $100 cheaper he’d be winning 1st-10th in the fucking FPP for like $350,000.

Wow would he actually feel good when seeing that. What does he end up with about 8 or 10 thou. I mean I would be happy …I think.

• Tammy409

@Tammy409 said...

If Westbrook can get 25 Fpts in the 4th, I might win an extra $3… These arcade games are tough to cash big in, that’s for sure.

TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 300.00

I laughed when I saw midway through the 4th and RWB had only 2 more points. Natch, figured it was a blowout, but OKC is actually behind. Seems like he’d be more involved but whatever…

TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 302.00

• SzymonK

Time to try out NHL and EPL, Haven’t cashed good in NBA since November.

• Ab102

ended up scoring 326 tonight on a lineup i made 15 min before lock. Lol man im not even start thinking lineups anymore till atleast a hour before lock. Too much late news affect the entire slate.

• hbomb57

I could use 3OT’s in that Utah game with Oladipo, Hill and Hayward to go with my TJ, Parker, Boogie, Temple and Oubre

• mrkoven

real question here is whos playin Griffin tomo first game back lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).