7:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -12 ) at Brooklyn ( 12 ) —- T: 216.5
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -11 ) at Miami ( 11 ) —- T: 216
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Atlanta ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 5.5 ) at Indiana ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -6.5 ) at New Orleans ( 6.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -5 ) at Milwaukee ( 5 ) —- T: 222.5
    9:00 PM EST : Okla City ( 6 ) at Utah ( -6 ) —- T: 203

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• sonicattack

@Lathum said...

Right around 1000 for $25. First had 419, thats just stupid.

Damn for the late slate that’s utterly nuts! Still not surprising considering how much those last few games really pushed up the main slate’s scores

• Yeoman

@hbomb57 said...

The winner of 30K tourney on DFS is all Cleveland vs NO with exception of Delly added in.

The top ten had either a big-three stack or a Jones-Jrue stack; the top two had both.

• sonicattack

That late slate lineup outscored my main slate lineup by 50 points. Yowza

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@damionismyname said...

played Whiteside in my Ult spot, since the last minute stuff I didnt think about Kyrie at all. That would have got it.

Nice to place that high, super frustrating to know how one easy move could have made it a massive night.

• damionismyname

@Zieg30 said...

Nice to place that high, super frustrating to know how one easy move could have made it a massive night.

yeah but getting that close lets you know that you’re at least good at this a bit which is comforting.

• Mr_tjRoto

How does one roster George Hill and then try to sleep at night?
    Does the dude even touch the ball, or is he really just a shooting guard standing in the corner much like JR Smith

• oaktwnraidr

I need a good night tomorrow. Grats to all of you who cashed tonight. Good night fellas.

• bigkino217

@mtjroto79 said...

Does the dude even touch the ball, or is he really just a shooting guard standing in the corner much like JR Smith

i only roster him right when he comes back from injuries for low ownership at depressed price. he’s had good games every time too lol

• damionismyname

@mtjroto79 said...

he’s been very uneven lately. The game before this has dropped 48ftps but that was against his old team.

• BBWC_10

Who has the crystal ball for the Tor/SA game tomorrow? Derozan out. Kahwi? The Pop Factor?

• tmarohl

@mbunner23 said...

I’m not so sure that lineup is chalky. Holiday was 1.90 percent owned, i had him and it makes sense. But the reason I played him wa a because I knew his ownership would be low, making him not chalky.

There is a reason lineups are chalky, because they are usually the best plays. It is the biggest myth in DFS that you have to have low owned players to win. Yeah, you don’t get ahead by being on the guy that 70% of the field owns, but I feel that many of us try to find that 2% owned player that is going to go off and that rarely happens.

• mrkoven

@BBWC_10 said...

Who has the crystal ball for the Tor/SA game tomorrow? Derozan out. Kahwi? The Pop Factor?

crystal ball says blake griffin 60 burger

• Yeoman

@BBWC_10 said...

They didn’t rest Kawhi today so they could rest him again tomorrow. He’s the one Spur guaranteed full minutes.

• Syzltuth

Stacking bos/was tommorow, IT/smart & Beal/Morris I think then sprinkle in players from the late games. Looks like 1st and last games have the highest point total atm.

• IronMonkey415

Didn’t win a damn thing on DK and FD.

I can’t believe it.

• chronoxiong

My night was as awful as Joakim Noah free-throw airball miss during the Pacers game tonight. If you guys saw that, you will know what I mean. Dejounte Murray joins the list of Spurs who have trolled me time and again. Should’ve known. I had no balls to play Patty Mills because he is never guaranteed to play a lot of minutes. Also the decision to pick David Lee over Terrence Jones proved to be fatal as the Cavs had no answer for Jones. That was so messed up of what Jones. I thought the Cavs were going to blow out the Pelicans.

And um, my SF picks were dumb as I went Melo/Ingles. Melo didn’t hit value while PG-13 did so I should’ve played PG-13 and used that remaining salary elsewhere. Also, this might be the last time I play Ingles. I played him for 3 straight games and was tilted by him in all of them.

• Mr_tjRoto

i picked Terrence Jones, and it should of been more chalky to pick Holiday based on the factor of his usage going up when Davis is out.
    But for 3oo less I pick hill
    omg

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Hill gets 50 burgers whenever i dont take him. If I do he either sucks or gets hurt.

• wg2403

RG Overall Ranking

oh—ok—i dont play dk—but i see what you are saying

• 123OMAR786

fuck lebron and the cavs, ass holes ruined my night….i hope they loose this year and the next.

• steelcitydozer

@123OMAR786 said...

fuck lebron and the cavs, ass holes ruined my night….i hope they loose this year and the next

Haha that’s how I feel too

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).