• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6.5 ) at Orlando ( -6.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at Okla City ( -10 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 1.5 ) at San Antonio ( -1.5 ) —- T: 209
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( -4 ) at LA Lakers ( 4 ) —- T: 208.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• upgradetoquestionable

Glass over Boogie seemed a no brainer, and since I’ve got no brainer….on to the next slate.

Kevin Love he come out strong or wimper in the corner after all the perceived negativity at the team’s meeting? On FD at 7K seems soooo cheap for someone who can get you 40-45.

Was gonna just stick RWB and Adams in sight unseen, until I saw Adams’ price. Then I had reservations.

• upgradetoquestionable

FD pricing algos-Aaron Gordon? Huh? 8500?

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Mod Note
    Just in case a few of you haven’t noticed, I have been moving your posts regarding yesterday’s slate into yesterday’s NBA thread. As the admin note each day states. Please keep the topic on hand. I leave yesterday’s thread up until around noon for people to vent/brag about yesterday’s results.

Thanks.

• BUFUu2

anyone else thinking green does really well tonight, not to much upside though that is what is worrying me but great for a late night hammer

• upgradetoquestionable

@BUFUu2 said...

anyone else thinking green does really well tonight, not to much upside though that is what is worrying me but great for a late night hammer

Seems like a good spot to me. He’s the only GSW in my first “LU” of the day.

• DC2380

Green is definitely in my lineups. After last night, I definitely will do a Curry/Durant lineup

• BUFUu2

@DC2380 said...

Green is definitely in my lineups. After last night, I definitely will do a Curry/Durant lineup

yea same here i hate this but i think aldridge is a great play as well and trust me that guy is my worst dk player ever

• DC2380

@BUFUu2 said...

yea same here i hate this but i think aldridge is a great play as well and trust me that guy is my worst dk player ever

Yeah CLEVELAND is not good against PF/C

• BUFUu2

@DC2380 said...

yep and also think tonight ish will finally break out tonight god i am going to waste some good money today but yep my core ish/green/aldridge damn i hate my thought process today i think i need to just work and come back and rethink this shit later today lol

• upgradetoquestionable

Is it an ELF off the shelf night? Trying to find pieces of that game I like but most are priced up, or inconsistent.

• upgradetoquestionable

@BUFUu2 said...

yep and also think tonight ish will finally break out tonight god i am going to waste some good money today but yep my core ish/green/aldridge damn i hate my thought process today i think i need to just work and come back and rethink this shit later today lol

Ish? Detroit not on the slate tonight?

• BUFUu2

@upgradetoquestionable said...

Ish? Detroit not on the slate tonight?

sorry spell check isaiah thomas

• TrustinthePlan

@upgradetoquestionable said...

Glass over Boogie seemed a no brainer, and since I’ve got no brainer….on to the next slate.

You and me both, god last night turned into this for me: throwing away my money

Anyways, definitely liking a IT/LMA/Green core tonight with maybe some Jack and WCS. Although since I have no brain, Klay will probably drop a 50 burger tonight.

• Bnett2210

IT, LMA, RHJ, Green, Dejounte, Horford I like all of them…any thoughts on PG13? I just worry that the OKC An do the GSW blows out and def the GSW players don’t get much 4th quarter run.

As said above, Love or LBJ there both pissed off and maybe on a mission to silence all the doubters??

• Bnett2210

I wanted to try An attack ORL with Fox because it’s been successful all year so far, but I’m not sure yet. Any interest in Buddy or Skal? As for Elf off the shelf, I somehow always end up with some Elf just because if he gets rollin he pays the price tag off quick, and I like Fournier…someone talk me off this shit lol

• jfitzgan

Joerger, pop, Walton, Vogel and hornacek on the same slate hurts my belly.

• Srogers96

@DC2380 said...

Very true. And I know Aldridge shot like 6-25 last game. But he’s the offense with out Kawhi. I’ll keep plugging him

• Njsum1

@jfitzgan said...

Joerger, pop, Walton, Vogel and hornacek on the same slate hurts my belly.

Yeah, I don’t love this slate, at least it’s 5 games not 2 or 3.

• Njsum1

@Srogers96 said...

Very true. And I know Aldridge shot like 6-25 last game. But he’s the offense with out Kawhi. I’ll keep plugging him

I’d guess Aldridge will be the highest owned high priced player on the slate…makes sense though

• Njsum1

@Bnett2210 said...

I wanted to try An attack ORL with Fox because it’s been successful all year so far, but I’m not sure yet. Any interest in Buddy or Skal? As for Elf off the shelf, I somehow always end up with some Elf just because if he gets rollin he pays the price tag off quick, and I like Fournier…someone talk me off this shit lol

Regardless of the outcome, Fox is a strong play for 5200 on DK. Back to back yet he only played 31 minutes yesterday.

• jfitzgan

Danny green with no Leonard and pau vs putrid cavs defense. Sneaky play or stinky play?

• aus1032

@jfitzgan said...

Danny green with no Leonard and pau vs putrid cavs defense. Sneaky play or stinky play?

good matchup but it’s also Danny green so

• aus1032

why is lebron still almost 11k with IT back

• MrPerfekt7

LMA should eat against love tonight. Matter of fact Love may disappear again and say he is sick.

Going back to the well with Khem Birch, good idea or pass?
    Kyrie Irving looks like he is in a good spot today as well.
    Any thoughts on a GSW stack, which C is worth playing tonight?

• Bnett2210

@jfitzgan said...

I thought they said Pau was out, that’s why LMA is an even better play if Pau an Kawhi are out

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).