• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6.5 ) at Orlando ( -6.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at Okla City ( -10 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 1.5 ) at San Antonio ( -1.5 ) —- T: 209
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( -4 ) at LA Lakers ( 4 ) —- T: 208.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• dominicanpapi

O’Quinn is out as well, wow…

• gr33nappleboy

@Crimsonstar18 said...

THJ or Carmelo? gpp

THJ is my pick but possible blowout and faces PG defense so it’s a tough call

• Bnett2210

With KP out does that make Beasley or Oquinn a lock?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@jglumsic said...

KP Ruled out. Hello Beasley/O Quinn chalk

christ

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Porz out….Fire up The Beastley!!!

Kinda sucks as I was on him before news anyway.

BTW KOQ out as well!!!

• americanpaleale

Well KOQ is out…so there goes that idea

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@dominicanpapi said...

O’Quinn is out as well, wow…

BS

• miggs6876

@elving188 said...

That was last game. If I roster him he’s going to come out and put up a 30 burger

That’s the way I feel with Hortford.

• jglumsic

@elving188 said...

christ

Damn have to fire up the Beas with both of them out.

• aus1032

i just wanted to stay away from the knicks all together

• Bnett2210

Yea with KP and Oquinn out you have to go Beasley for almost 100%, don’t you? Lol

• KindGuy

Fuck. Beasley is gonna be so chalk but you gotta eat it.

KP is so freaking overrated and garbage. Very injury prone too.

• upgradetoquestionable

I was just thinking I had too many Knicks in my lineups, but now…maybe not enough.

• mbunner23

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

son of a bitch this changes the entire slate. forget it! I’m not playing anything other than the $1 i already got invested lol

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@elementasrat said...

• zigger77

@elementasrat said...

Hating again?

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

And now I believe you have to scale back on some of the GSW as well…Big blowout tonight and bench time for some of the stars!

Now out of the Big 3, which one or two is hurting the most that may need some additional rest time?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@RandysCrow said...

And now I believe you have to scale back on some of the GSW as well…Big blowout tonight and bench time for some of the stars!

Now out of the Big 3, which one or two is hurting the most that may need some additional rest time?

Knicks gonna win

• jglumsic

@RandysCrow said...

Curry will get some extra rest now. Watch them hit us with some last min rest news too. I’m scared to play any warriors now.

• TrustinthePlan

@Crimsonstar18 said...

THJ or Carmelo? gpp

Don’t say that C word in here! That is a cursed word. Lol

But now with KP and O’Quinn out, give me all the Beasley and I should think THJ should be an offensive beneficary too.

• yanksfan1

Does Golden State rest anyone now?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@TrustinthePlan said...

Don’t say that C word in here! That is a cursed word. Lol

But now with KP and O’Quinn out, give me all the Beasley and I should think THJ should be an offensive beneficary too.

They all should. Beasley, THJ, Lee, Kanter, Jack..Hopefully mostly Kanter & THJ

• BUFUu2

well the new stack is kanter/beasley/hardaway

• miggs6876

@RandysCrow said...

I was thinking him as well. If they did have a “coming to Jesus” meeting yesterday, I am thinking that DWade is really the only guy that LBJ probably trusts (because of their MIA days). I think that LBJ wants to win this game, I just don’t think he is going to smash to do it. I think he will have 42-47 fantasy points and rely on his trusted others to pick it up after questioning their heart.

For this reason I am off of the Spurs. I don’t think that CLE is going to be all of the sudden a defensive juggernaut, but for one game I can see them putting in the effort. And with Kawhi, Pau and company out of the game it will make it that much easier for them.

Wade is the only player I think I am going to roster from that game though.

I was kind of thinking of Crowder.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).