• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6.5 ) at Orlando ( -6.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at Okla City ( -10 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 1.5 ) at San Antonio ( -1.5 ) —- T: 209
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( -4 ) at LA Lakers ( 4 ) —- T: 208.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• zigger77

@dgballer said...

So can anyone answer me if Beasley is blowout proof why did he only get 14 minutes in his last game against the Lakers when they lost by 20. I see he had 5 fouls. I didn’t see the game so I was just curious

Starters played till the last 2 minutes, but I’m not sure on the blowout proof thing. They have Burke frank Doug Dotson hernangoatmez that are all fighting for “time”

• Lathum

Warriors last played Saturday and don’t play again until
    Thursday. I would be surprised if they rested anyone or severely limited them. A blow out is likely, but someone gonna go off. I think I’m going KD.

• miggs6876

@yanksfan1 said...

Is Elfrid Payton playable in GPPs tonight?

Yes. High risk high reward.

• richierich

I am basically terrified to play any Warriors now… shit

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Since I think that Durant is going to get some extra rest tonight now…I have to make the decision if I want to go slightly up to LBJ (ugh) or down to PG13 or skip them both and go middle tier with Beasley (a lock) and someone else.

I was so sure that I was going to be able to fade LBJ and not think twice about it….but now…..

Only thing I see going away from LBJ is a Beasley and either PG13 or K Anderson.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@richierich said...

Same but I think you gotta play 1 at least out of Dray/KD/Curry

• upgradetoquestionable

@BUFUu2 said...

well the new stack is kanter/beasley/hardaway

Just set my lineup with exactly this….just like 40-50% of everyone else lol

• frugal

@TrustinthePlan said...

Don’t say that C word in here! That is a cursed word. Lol

But now with KP and O’Quinn out, give me all the Beasley and I should think THJ should be an offensive beneficary too.

Hard to pass on Beasley chalk, though I’m wonder if the real play here is Hernangomez who should be blowout proof as I have a feeling this game is going to get ugly quick.

In the 5 games Zinger sat:

lost by 18 to CHA & IND
    lost to ORL by 13 & 5 (the loss by 13 the only game of these that THJ played)
    beat OKC by 15

Honestly, I could see them losing by ~30 tonight. With GSW pace of play though it could be 130-100 with NY chalk still hitting value. Tough decision…

• dominicanpapi

The up and down pace isn’t Kanter’s strong suit though right? And plus Hornacek will still find a way to bench him in the 4th. The spread is now 16, so as of now it doesn’t look like GSW is resting anyone.

• moped_jones

With KP out Beasley becomes a free square.

Now what games to target?

NY/GS = blowout potential (even more so now)
    BOS/LAL = #1 seed in east VS lottery team from the west
    BKN/OKC = #5 seed in west VS lottery team from the east

Now the others:
    CLE/SAS = no clue on this game. CLE is bad. SAS is without Kawhi and Gasol.
    SAC/ORL = two awful teams, although ORL has won 2 of their last 3 (all are currently playoff teams, lost by 1 in the other game)

Guess I’ll just wait for more news before lock b/c I have no idea how to attack this slate.

• Njsum1

@richierich said...

I’m playing Klay, he’s the cheapest and could score as many points as Curry or Durant who are 4k more. The operative word here is “COULD.”

It’s obviously, not likely yet with a monster spread suggesting a blowout, whoever’s hottest will get fed the rock, and it could be Klay.

• miggs6876

@elving188 said...

Same but I think you gotta play 1 at least out of Dray/KD/Curry

I agree one of them is going to have a big game. Which one? Lol….

• NarrowJ

For all you LeBron faders, if you go back and check shorter slates (4 games or so) the huge salary guys are usually in the optimal lineup even if they tank just because they have the raw points at the position and it doesn’t take much value to go off to make it the optimal play. For instance, on Jan 11 the optimal lineup had LeBron in it and he only scored 38.1 points on his 11,500 salary.

(this is for FanDuel anyway)

• upgradetoquestionable

@Njsum1 said...

I’m playing Klay, he’s the cheapest and could score as many points as Curry or Durant who are 4k more. The operative word here is “COULD.”

It’s obviously, not likely yet with a monster spread suggesting a blowout, whoever’s hottest will get fed the rock, and it could be Klay.

Plus as mentioned unless the Warriors are up 25+ at the end of the 3rd, Klay and Dray seem to get like 4 or 5 minutes run at the beginning of the 4th quarter. I think I’ll be playing those 2 in addition to all the Knicks.

• miggs6876

@Njsum1 said...

That’s some good insight. Interesting…..

• jglumsic

@upgradetoquestionable said...

Plus as mentioned unless the Warriors are up 25+ at the end of the 3rd, Klay and Dray seem to get like 4 or 5 minutes run at the beginning of the 4th quarter. I think I’ll be playing those 2 in addition to all the Knicks.

Yea im liking Klay/Dray if i play any warriors tonight. No way i will pay up for KD or Steph tho with this news.

• zigger77

Anyone remember when Beasley was mega chalk vs ind at 3500, I swear it was an early slate and the Knicks got obliterated by the pacers and Beasley got 14 minutes and all starters got pulled 2 minutes into the third? Different situation now for sure bc Beasley has cemented his spot and that he deserves time. But just remember at 5500 starting at gs he’s not a 100000000% lock on every team, he’s good but there’s ways he can do meh.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@miggs6876 said...

I agree one of them is going to have a big game. Which one? Lol….

I’m personally going with Curry but its a crap shoot lol.

on a side note, At least we know Lonzo is out

• zigger77

@dominicanpapi said...

The up and down pace isn’t Kanter’s strong suit though right? And plus Hornacek will still find a way to bench him in the 4th. The spread is now 16, so as of now it doesn’t look like GSW is resting anyone.

Hernangoatmez

• mr_papageorgio

Is Frank in play now? He’s been awful and not getting minutes but he’s very cheap…

• TrustinthePlan

@zigger77 said...

Hernangoatmez

^This could win someone a GPP tonight if he gets the extra run since I would think the up and down would suit him more than Kanter. Should also be blowout proof too.

• zigger77

@TrustinthePlan said...

^This could win someone a GPP tonight if he gets the extra run since I would think the up and down would suit him more than Kanter

More so kanter gets pulled and i honestly think they get beaten by a decent amount, hernan plays 25 minutes. Best case scenario obviously.

• gaelicgirl

@yanksfan1 said...

Does Golden State rest anyone now?

First home game after a road trip, don’t think so. Kerr wants them to make home court advantage throughout the playoffs their number one objective now. Wish they weren’t resting Porzingis and O’Quinn, though, already had THJ and Beasley in my LUs.

• Njsum1

@zigger77 said...

Anyone remember when Beasley was mega chalk vs ind at 3500, I swear it was an early slate and the Knicks got obliterated by the pacers and Beasley got 14 minutes and all starters got pulled 2 minutes into the third? Different situation now for sure bc Beasley has cemented his spot and that he deserves time. But just remember at 5500 starting at gs he’s not a 100000000% lock on every team, he’s good but there’s ways he can do meh.

This is true and if I liked the slate and was making more than 2 lineups (I’ll do 20 on slates I like) I would not go all in on him. Yet since I’m doing only 2, he’s in both. 😂

• Potsmoke

Joakim Noah blowup spot here!

AH HAHAHAHAHA

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).