• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6.5 ) at Orlando ( -6.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at Okla City ( -10 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 1.5 ) at San Antonio ( -1.5 ) —- T: 209
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( -4 ) at LA Lakers ( 4 ) —- T: 208.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• TrustinthePlan

Also thinking Dougie McBuckets sees a little extra run in garbage time and in a run and gun type game could heave up a few 3s and hopefully hit.

• dominicanpapi

@Wolfpack85 said...

Anyone feeling a Biz bounce back game?

Trying to decide between him and WCS. I think that game has sneaky stack potential since it sounds like a ton of people are going to play at least 3 Knicks tonight, 2-3 Spurs, and maybe try and cram in Lebron somehow.

• gregsl

@caleb21scott said...

Dang I was all over Beasley before the injury news broke. Now that Zinger isn’t playing I feel like everybody will have him

So you are going to be the only one not playing a guy you liked who is now in a better spot?

• gaelicgirl

@Abhi said...

https://youtu.be/OJixT7F-Vog

KD vs Beasley
    Ohhh shhitttt!!

LOL That was great, thanks for posting!

• hcassidy

@Njsum1 said...

I’m going 100% that obscure 3k bench guy that’s going to absolutely crush. I’ll come on here and brag about it after his game has ended.😁

I am playing one tonight that I think might have less than 1.0% ownership. here is to the super punts.

• jglumsic

This is the night Dougy McBuckets breaks the slate

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@Njsum1 said...

I’m going 100% that obscure 3k bench guy that’s going to absolutely crush. I’ll come on here and brag about it after his game has ended.😁

Ha. Classic. I am taking the opposite approach with the uncertainty in rotations and minutes. I am just rostering Old Man LeBron, Aldridge, Kyrie, Steph, Durant, Draymond and will fill in with Horford and some SG. I’m sure that will fit in a salary cap format.

• moped_jones

@elving188 said...

What kind of idiot didn’t play Boogie? He was a stone cold lock. Easiest play of the slate yesterday

I went with Monroe on FD. I look for any reason to play him and I got one last night.

I did have Boogie in a 50/50 (dynamic duo contest on FD) Got 1st, which matters ZERO in a 50/50. Had 533.6, no one else got over 500. Of course getting 195.6 from one player helps.

I took AD in the GPP and Cousins in the cash just to hedge my bets in case one went off.

Tonight’s slate is garbage. Seems like there’s maybe 1- (maybe) 2 good slates a week now, whereas before the schedule change it was (at worst) every other night was a great slate.

• caleb21scott

@Manyak said...

Last night I had

Grant
    Brogdon
    Middleton
    Monroe
    Dwight
    Towns
    Wiggins
    bejlica

A 365 score usually gets you a nice cashout, but the day I finally crush 7 picks and have a decent shot at big money cousins drops a stat line done once in the last decade & Blake has his biggest game in 2 seasons.

Crazy

yeah that sucks without boogie and blake last night you may have won it all

• Njsum1

@dominicanpapi said...

Trying to decide between him and WCS. I think that game has sneaky stack potential since it sounds like a ton of people are going to play at least 3 Knicks tonight, 2-3 Spurs, and maybe try and cram in Lebron somehow.

Honestly, if you’re doing multiple lineups I do like taking a chance on Biyombo. However, it seems like Birch is eating into his minutes. If you’re asking for cash or limited entry I feel like WCS is the better play. If we knew Biyombo would see 30 minutes he’d be just as good if not a better play than WCS. Yet we don’t know that, so I like him as low owned contrarian option for those making multiple lineups.

• gregsl

I had Willy and Beas in my LU before KOQ and KP were ruled out. Just thought they would play the entire 4th Q and GS would not play D.

Seeing that they will now both play a lot in Qs 1-3, I see no reason to fear higher ownership. Better plays.

• TrustinthePlan

@hcassidy said...

I am playing one tonight that I think might have less than 1.0% ownership. here is to the super punts.

Here is to the super punts!

I actually thought about going with some Huestis since everyone will be on Willy, but don’t know if that OKC game will get that out of hand.

• decaye23

The Knicks/Warriors game is giving me a headache so I started looking at other games. I hadn’t listened to the Morning Grind all season, but flipped it on today for some reason. Stevie pulled out an interesting stat. The King hasn’t scored 60 FPS against the Spurs since 2011. 7 Years, man. He costs 11K on FD. Got to have 60 for that price. Man…All the other studs are in blowout situations. Tough slate.

• moped_jones

@elving188 said...

Yeah it worked on 1/22/18 – Bjelica

LOL, beat me to it.

• dominicanpapi

@Njsum1 said...

Honestly, if you’re doing multiple lineups I do like taking a chance on Biyombo. However, it seems like Birch is eating into his minutes. If you’re asking for cash or limited entry I feel like WCS is the better play. If we knew Biyombo would see 30 minutes he’d be just as good if not a better play than WCS. Yet we don’t know that, so I like him as low owned contrarian option for those making multiple lineups.

Yeah I have enough salary leftover to make the change to WCS, I think he and Skal are in great spots tonight.

• KindGuy

Why do I get this weird feeling Kawhi is gonna suit up tonight?

• TrustinthePlan

@jglumsic said...

This is the night Dougy McBuckets breaks the slate

Glad I am not the only one who thinks this!

• MrPerfekt7

@Njsum1 said...

So why not share with us now who it is 🤔. What if he flops are still gonna come back and talk about him?

• Gasou4389

@caleb21scott said...

yeah that sucks without boogie and blake last night you may have won it all

Highest score in the Excellent 8’s last night without Cousins and Griffin was 382.5. 365 would have been good for about $2k though.

• MrPerfekt7

@elementasrat said...

Cause he has expressed how dumb the medical staff is!!! And of course he is Lebron kryptonite

• dgballer

@7klub06 said...

So why not share with us now who it is 🤔. What if he flops are still gonna come back and talk about him?

Hell no!!! Of course he won’t LOL

• hcassidy

Had Trey Burke in my initial build, played him last game out and he got the ‘Hornacek treatment’ after seeing minutes increase. Want to play him tonight but the way Hornacek makes bench moves he may see 5 minutes like Ntikilina did 2 games ago blow out or not.

• Njsum1

@sochoice said...

Ha. Classic. I am taking the opposite approach with the uncertainty in rotations and minutes. I am just rostering Old Man LeBron, Aldridge, Kyrie, Steph, Durant, Draymond and will fill in with Horford and some SG. I’m sure that will fit in a salary cap format.

Lol…pair them up with my 3k bench guy and we got a winner

#itssoeasy

• TrustinthePlan

@elementasrat said...

I would take your weird feeling out of your head, leave it on the table next to you and walk away slowly. I don’t see any indication he will suit up even though he has said the Spurs med staff is dumb!

• Njsum1

@7klub06 said...

Hope you realize I was joking

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).