• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6.5 ) at Orlando ( -6.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at Okla City ( -10 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 1.5 ) at San Antonio ( -1.5 ) —- T: 209
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( -4 ) at LA Lakers ( 4 ) —- T: 208.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• hcassidy

@7klub06 said...

So why not share with us now who it is 🤔. What if he flops are still gonna come back and talk about him?

not Njsum, but I will post at 7:01 who my ‘Super Punt’ was. He could play or he may sit on the bench all night.

• Benf15harp

@mbunner23 said...

If you want to guess which Golden State player goes off in 3 qtrs go right ahead. There are much safer plays on those teams you mentioned minus the Lakers. Not much of a guessing game with the Knicks front court tonight. Are you even profitable in DFS?

GG is a huge gsw fan and probably plays them every time they are on slate. Which is totally fine.
    “Are you even profitable in dfs?”

• hanyo66

Here’s an idea I had and an implementing tonight (in cash games):

Play Westbrook and Felton together. Guaranteed 48 minutes at point guard against one of the worst defenses in the league, and if the blow out is on and Russ gets less minutes, chances are Felton gets more minutes.

I combined their salaries and fantasy points over the last 10 games and then saw what their values were in those 10 games, there were only 2 games where they failed to get to 4.75X, and 3 games where they exceeded 6X.

The ceiling isn’t huge unless Westbrook puts up an 80, but I think it’s a nice correlation play. Thoughts?

• caleb21scott

@gregsl said...

So you are going to be the only one not playing a guy you liked who is now in a better spot?

Ill still have my shares, I just liked him a lot better when he was going to be lowered owned

• mbunner23

@Benf15harp said...

GG is a huge gsw fan and probably plays them every time they are on slate. Which is totally fine.
    “Are you even profitable in dfs?”

You’re right, that is fine. I have no problems with her being a GS fan. But don’t make a stupid statement and expect to not get a stupid answer. Warriors are riskier tonight than any other team she mentioned minus the LA Lakers..

• sholden

@hanyo66 said...

Play Westbrook and Felton together. Guaranteed 48 minutes at point guard against one of the worst defenses in the league, and if the blow out is on and Russ gets less minutes, chances are Felton gets more minutes.

I combined their salaries and fantasy points over the last 10 games and then saw what their values were in those 10 games, there were only 2 games where they failed to get to 4.75X, and 3 games where they exceeded 6X.

The ceiling isn’t huge unless Westbrook puts up an 80, but I think it’s a nice correlation play. Thoughts?

That’s an awful idea for cash games lol – but a good one for tournaments. For cash, stick to the core on OKC. Russ and Adams are always perfect for cash IMO.

• gaelicgirl

@mbunner23 said...

Are you even profitable in DFS?

Yikes, the dreaded “are you even profitable” slam. I’ve won over $1k before, but mostly I play for fun and don’t risk much. Obviously I don’t take DFS nearly as seriously as some folks here.

• elgreco300

Biz?

• timbeebe2

@hanyo66 said...

I like it. Brooklyn has given up the most Fantasy points to PG’s on Fanduel the last 10 games.

• Lathum

@mbunner23 said...

I’m off all Golden State players. I’m not playing the guessing game with them.

I think you are lighting money on fire with no GS exposure. They are likely going to score 130+ points.

• Benf15harp

@gaelicgirl said...

Yikes, the dreaded “are you even profitable” slam. I’ve won over $1k before, but mostly I play for fun and don’t risk much. Obviously I don’t take DFS nearly as seriously as some folks here.

If you stack the warriors 82 times a season…. you are bound to win something solid.

Only worse comment is “heads up” lol

• caleb21scott

@hcassidy said...

not Njsum, but I will post at 7:01 who my ‘Super Punt’ was. He could play or he may sit on the bench all night.

I don’t think Hernangomez is a super punt

• dgballer

@gaelicgirl said...

Don’t let Doogie Houser bully you.:)

• MrPerfekt7

@Njsum1 said...

Hope you realize I was joking

Lol, u couldn’t tell the sarcasm.

• Dainfamousac

@gaelicgirl said...

You and elementstrat tie for the worst takes on this forum. Jesus.

• hcassidy

@caleb21scott said...

I don’t think Hernangomez is a super punt

It’s not ‘Slick Willy G’

• moped_jones

@7klub06 said...

What if he flops are still gonna come back and talk about him?

Of course not. That’s not what we do here.

• dan4288

Trying to figure out how LineupHQ has Michael Beasley at 37.4 Fpts. Is there news I am missing ? I looked and Hardway is playing.. What gives ?

• dgballer

@dan4288 said...

Trying to figure out how LineupHQ has Michael Beasley at 37.4 Fpts. Is there news I am missing ? I looked and Hardway is playing.. What gives ?

No zinger no KOQ

• mbunner23

@Lathum said...

I think you are lighting money on fire with no GS exposure. They are likely going to score 130+ points.

I play two lineups, so a complete fade of them shouldn’t be a problem for me tonight. Maybe you can tell me which one of the big four goes off? The problem with GS isn’t the amount of points they’re going to score, it has more to do with the usage being distributed evenly and blowout concerns. They’ll also likely be done by the end of the 3rd qtr. I can see a 120-89 pt game and the big four are at 3.5x – 5x value. If you’re playing multiple lineups, go ahead.

• apatojay

@Dainfamousac said...

You and elementstrat tie for the worst takes on this forum. Jesus.

Be honest it just bothers you that she is a female playing fantasy sports and giving her opinions.

• dan4288

Perfect.. Ty !

• hanyo66

@sholden said...

That’s an awful idea for cash games lol – but a good one for tournaments. For cash, stick to the core on OKC. Russ and Adams are always perfect for cash IMO.

It’s much better suited for cash games because it’s more of a floor play than a ceiling play. It’s unlikely these guys both go bonkers, but also unlikely that they both have poor games

• Njsum1

@7klub06 said...

Lol, u couldn’t tell the sarcasm.

Haha really….it’s just one of my message board pet peeves, I think I’ve made fun of it before….no mention is made of some obscure bench punt who hasn’t been in the rotation for weeks…then someone comes on here once the guy goes off bragging they were all in…haha

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@TrustinthePlan said...

Also thinking Dougie McBuckets sees a little extra run in garbage time and in a run and gun type game could heave up a few 3s and hopefully hit.

So you going Beasley/Dougie McD at SF tonight?!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).