• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6.5 ) at Orlando ( -6.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at Okla City ( -10 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 1.5 ) at San Antonio ( -1.5 ) —- T: 209
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( -4 ) at LA Lakers ( 4 ) —- T: 208.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• caleb21scott

@hcassidy said...

It’s not ‘Slick Willy G’

haha ill be on here at 7:01 looking for that super punt

• sholden

@hanyo66 said...

It’s much better suited for cash games because it’s more of a floor play than a ceiling play. It’s unlikely these guys both go bonkers, but also unlikely that they both have poor games

Completely disagree – it’s a horrendous floor play. RG has Felton projected at 15 minutes. I don’t think you can ever play a guy in cash who plays 15 minutes, especially when Murray is $1200 more (+higher ownership, safer floor).

• mmic23

Fournier, Melo, Hardaway, Beasley, Anderson… Pick 2.

• MrPerfekt7

@Njsum1 said...

Haha really….it’s just one of my message board pet peeves, I think I’ve made fun of it before….no mention is made of some obscure bench punt who hasn’t been in the rotation for weeks…then someone comes on here once the guy goes off bragging they were all in…haha

Prime example Memphis Grizzlies last night when they played Henry

• apatojay

For what it’s worth I am going playing it safe and going with Horford for the late game slate. Replacing Durant with Dougie Buckets allows the rest of my lineup to be pretty damn solid.

• MrPerfekt7

@mmic23 said...

Beasley/Fournier

• sholden

@mmic23 said...

Pretty tough. If you’re factoring in FD $K, I’d probably go Beasley and Hardaway.

• jglumsic

Pretty off topic but how cool is it that Dear Basketball got nominated for an oscar

• Benf15harp

@apatojay said...

For what it’s worth I am going playing it safe and going with Horford for the late game slate. Replacing Durant with Dougie Buckets allows the rest of my lineup to be pretty damn solid.

As of now horford and hernangomez are my 2 locks from the 1030 games
    Horford is an easy 6x and hernangomez could go 10-15x
    On dk btw

• zpa1989

why would hernangomez not be in play? do ppl think kanter/noah get more minutes?

• zigger77

@7klub06 said...

Prime example Memphis Grizzlies last night when they played Henry

That’s just fuckin luck. Nothing more

• moped_jones

@hanyo66 said...

Here’s an idea I had and an implementing tonight (in cash games):

Play Westbrook and Felton together. Guaranteed 48 minutes at point guard against one of the worst defenses in the league, and if the blow out is on and Russ gets less minutes, chances are Felton gets more minutes.

I combined their salaries and fantasy points over the last 10 games and then saw what their values were in those 10 games, there were only 2 games where they failed to get to 4.75X, and 3 games where they exceeded 6X.

The ceiling isn’t huge unless Westbrook puts up an 80, but I think it’s a nice correlation play. Thoughts?

I’m keeping score.

1 person thinks this is the worst idea ever in the history of the human race.

1 person likes it.

Me? I’m just a simple scorekeeper.

• dominicanpapi

Woj just tweeted out the potential of a Hill to Cleveland for Shump and Frye trade. Will be interesting if Hill is sat out so that he doesn’t get hurt before a trade gets made.

• frugal

@Lathum said...

I think you are lighting money on fire with no GS exposure. They are likely going to score 130+ points.

Sure, but it will be split up fairly evenly. For example on OCT 30th GSW scored 141 here’s the FP breakdown (Yahoo/FD scoring):

Curry: 54
    Green: 42.8
    Durant: 32.4
    Thompson: 27

141 vs MEM on 12/30:

Curry: 47.3
    Green: 8.5 (injured)
    Durant: 44.5
    Thompson: 25.5

• zigger77

@zpa1989 said...

why would hernangomez not be in play? do ppl think kanter/noah get more minutes?

I think goatmez is higher on the depth chart/a lot younger if the game isn’t very close.

• mbunner23

@frugal said...

Sure, but it will be split up fairly evenly. For example on OCT 30th GSW scored 141 here’s the FP breakdown (Yahoo/FD scoring):

141 vs MEM on 12/30:

My point exactly. Looks like 2 of the 4 hit value in each of those games if that.

• rog11sm

2 lineups tonight 1 lineup all the chalk you could eat murray//Beasley/Aldridge/adams/fox/skal
    the second with it/Fournier/Gordon/rhj/zaza/horford
    what could go wrong?????

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

• zigger77

@frugal said...

141 vs MEM on 12/30:

People don’t realize that gs averages 116 points per game, compared to the kings who average 97.9 points a game. Kings are projected to score 6.3 points more than their average compared to gs with 5 more than usual. That’s what it’s all about

• moped_jones

@dominicanpapi said...

Woj just tweeted out the potential of a Hill to Cleveland for Shump and Frye trade. Will be interesting if Hill is sat out so that he doesn’t get hurt before a trade gets made.

What is the point of this trade?

CLE already has broken PGs. Why would they want a 3rd?

• zigger77

@RandysCrow said...

Quinn Cook

Bluhhhhh, IMO with “punts” or whatever you wanna call it. If the game doesn’t blowout they should get minutes to come close to value, but if the games outta hand they can have a really good game. Cook on the other hand won’t see the floor till the 4th.

• hcassidy

@dominicanpapi said...

That has been floated around for last few days, Cavs are also trying to get Bazemore, ‘Blazemore’ from the hawks.

• jglumsic

@hcassidy said...

That has been floated around for last few days, Cavs are also trying to get Bazemore, ‘Blazemore’ from the hawks.

They are testing the waters everywhere they reached out to the hornets also about Kemba.

• zigger77

@moped_jones said...

Cle has 3 if the worst on ball defenders in the league. Like completely terrible. Hill brings intensity and can shoot the 3

• hcassidy

@moped_jones said...

Most likely Calderon is sent packing.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).