• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6.5 ) at Orlando ( -6.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at Okla City ( -10 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 1.5 ) at San Antonio ( -1.5 ) —- T: 209
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( -4 ) at LA Lakers ( 4 ) —- T: 208.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• marker0357

@Njsum1 said...

It’s a crappy 5 game slate, every play can’t be a premier one. Hill is out..and while of course fox can bust, the matchup is choice…he was the first player in my 3 lineups. I didn’t research this slate as in depth as normal, cause I don’t like it, and I’m not heavily invested, yet fox seems to have a nice combo of floor and ceiling in this matchup.

Hill getting traded

• RipCityRings

Landed on Randle at C, just wasn’t sold on paying up any higher and I’ve already given Hornacek enough money.

Adams is in a great spot but he and Westy are at near-peak pricing with blowout potential. Kanter’s a decent dice roll but still feels unreasonably risky.

• Warmtakes

“Joerger is the WOAT,”

The NBA should have them post it at least an hour ahead of starting time (wouldn’t help for west coast games but every little bit counts). MLB lineups come out hours in advance.

• Syzltuth

@ASitar said...

Ran the Westy/PG LU with Crabbe. Dudes putting up 38 DK points tonight. Not ONE mention of him! That means he kills it right?

I have Crabbe in one of mine which is probably bad news for you considering my luck recently. But then again I’ve been hitting one low owned guy on each slate, maybe it’ll be him.

• Lathum

@chronoxiong said...

Why is Skal LaBeastingssiere so low owned? I thought peeps were going to play him? Or did the sore shoulder push everyone away?

any time there i that tag on a player it lowers ownership. Average guy isn’t going to do a ton of research, if any, they just see the tag and move on.

• timbeebe2

@chronoxiong said...

Why is Skal LaBeastingssiere so low owned? I thought peeps were going to play him? Or did the sore shoulder push everyone away?

Haha, I was just literally typing that. Only 9% on FD cash, cool with me

• Lathum

Tinkered at the end, subbed out Beasley/ Horford for THJ/ Kanter.

• RipCityRings

@Njsum1 said...

It’s a crappy 5 game slate, every play can’t be a premier one. Hill is out..and while of course fox can bust, the matchup is choice…he was the first player in my 3 lineups. I didn’t research this slate as in depth as normal, cause I don’t like it, and I’m not heavily invested, yet fox seems to have a nice combo of floor and ceiling in this matchup.

I like Fox but his price is a little too high on FD. I went with Buddy “literally traded for a guy who just dropped 44/24/10” Hield, the ultimate boom-or-bust play.

• MrPerfekt7

Skal 20% owned in the NBA $35k and one on DK
    Khem is 5%
    Bogdon 11%
    Bismack 11%

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

I like Fox but his price is a little too high on FD. I went with Buddy “literally traded for a guy who just dropped 44/24/10” Hield, the ultimate boom-or-bust play.

You thought Fox’s price was too high but Hield’s wasn’t. Interesting. I probably have too much Fox but I liked him tonight and then liked him even more once Hill was out.

• jwayne1976

My single bullet, thought Biz and Skal would be chalkier, so yeah let’s go Frankie France:

PG Dejounte Murray
    SG Frank Ntilikina
    SF Michael Beasley
    PF Bismack Biyombo
    C L. Aldridge
    G De’Aaron Fox
    F Skal Labissiere
    UTIL R. Westbrook

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I’m stuck with a 20-car train because of technical issues. Choo choo.

• timbeebe2

Went with Westbrook, Fox, Fournier, THJ, Beasley, Brown, Melo, Skal and CollieStein FD. I switched out Murray last minute when I found out Hill was “resting” Good luck everyone

• nickvogel8

ZBo not active

• ace_face

Damn! Skal is starting. I went from 100% to 60% with the shoulder concern.

• KindGuy

I went EXTREME stars and scrubs.

$3,000 Papagiannis 0.12%

Hoping for massive blowout in Orlando

• karatesbadboy

Randolph inactive. Skal should get 30+.

• RipCityRings

@yountingly said...

You thought Fox’s price was too high but Hield’s wasn’t. Interesting. I probably have too much Fox but I liked him tonight and then liked him even more once Hill was out.

GPP theory, Fox has yet to have a 7x+ game, Hield has smashed value more than a few times despite being wildly inconsistent.

Also, I wanted to play Fournier instead but ran out of time tinkering and couldn’t come up with the extra $600 so now I’m trying to rationalize a risky play.

• mmic23

@Njsum1 said...

His ceiling and floor are pretty dang close

• Lathum

Zbo out, not that I feel bad for you if you played him.

• DSR2389

Last minute went from Curry, Lamarcus, Kanter to Westbrook, Skal, WCS

• Dfspacman

DAmn I forgot about Willie

• Lathum

Really wanted to get WCS in my Yahoo lineup and just couldn’t make it work.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

already wish I had more Skal , at least on DK where he was free.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Epignosis said...

I’m stuck with a 20-car train because of technical issues. Choo choo.

All twenty have WCS and Fournier, so there’s that at least.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).