• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 6.5 ) at Orlando ( -6.5 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at Okla City ( -10 ) —- T: 213.5
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 1.5 ) at San Antonio ( -1.5 ) —- T: 209
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 14 ) at Golden State ( -14 ) —- T: 227
    10:30 PM EST : Boston ( -4 ) at LA Lakers ( 4 ) —- T: 208.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@upgradetoquestionable said...

DWade is 4.2K on FD, perhaps he can fire up and put up a 25 spot? Just seems odd to see him sooooo cheap.

I was thinking him as well. If they did have a “coming to Jesus” meeting yesterday, I am thinking that DWade is really the only guy that LBJ probably trusts (because of their MIA days). I think that LBJ wants to win this game, I just don’t think he is going to smash to do it. I think he will have 42-47 fantasy points and rely on his trusted others to pick it up after questioning their heart.

For this reason I am off of the Spurs. I don’t think that CLE is going to be all of the sudden a defensive juggernaut, but for one game I can see them putting in the effort. And with Kawhi, Pau and company out of the game it will make it that much easier for them.

Wade is the only player I think I am going to roster from that game though.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Bnett2210 said...

I paid up to Dray and left with 5k for UTIL…either Skal, Buddy, Nance or Morris is what have it narrowed down to. I didn’t want to have 3 Kings in the LU but I’m not totally against it. My luck though it will come down to this decision and if I’d went one way I’d been up there lol

Man, that 100k contest sure is tempting lol

EDIT: didn’t mean to quote you

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Are you saying Looney?!!!!

• moped_jones

@upgradetoquestionable said...

DWade is 4.2K on FD, perhaps he can fire up and put up a 25 spot? Just seems odd to see him sooooo cheap.

He’s cheap for a reason. If you are going to essentially punt I would think you’d be looking for more than 6x (which you don’t seem overly confident he can do with the “maybe he puts up 25). There will be plenty of value in the game on the other side of the ball. You know SG is a dumpster fire when a guy that was $4200 two games ago is now the highest priced option (on FD).

• gaelicgirl

@disciple said...

I like O’Quinn especially since the Warriors are supposedly very interested in trading for him. Maybe showcase game????

Was wondering if anyone was going to mention this…only took 8 pages LOL but it’s good to know where everyone stands on possible Cavs trades.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@RandysCrow said...

Are you saying Looney?!!!!

I was mostly saying you’re looney for considering him lol but what do i know

• Bnett2210

@elving188 said...

Man, that 100k contest sure is tempting lol

EDIT: didn’t mean to quote you

The 10$ 100k to first on DK?

• yanksfan1

Is Elfrid Payton playable in GPPs tonight?

• loutheitalian

• Bnett2210

@yanksfan1 said...

If Elf gets his minutes he’s always playable In GPPs I think at least. That’s if he gets his minutes.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Bnett2210 said...

The 10$ 100k to first on DK?

yessir

• raymond333

@Bnett2210 said...

If Elf gets his minutes he’s always playable In GPPs I think at least. That’s if he gets his minutes.

Agreed, he has a decent ceiling and can go off at any time…you just gotta catch him on those particular games lol.

• Bnett2210

@elving188 said...

yessir

Yea I been looking at firing a couple bullets into that one. At first I didn’t like this slate, but you can actually make some pretty solid balanced LUs, but yea seeing that 100k is pretty damn tempting lll

• Bnett2210

Anyone know anything about Deangelo and his playing situation tonight? For that price in that game if he was to get 25 minutes, he could be interesting.

• dgballer

So can anyone answer me if Beasley is blowout proof why did he only get 14 minutes in his last game against the Lakers when they lost by 20. I see he had 5 fouls. I didn’t see the game so I was just curious

• mr_papageorgio

I realize the answer to this question is probably find a new hobby and I can’t even believe I’m asking this but…Felton or Rose?

• johnfoster8

Any chance Golden State rest some guys tonight?

• gr33nappleboy

@mr_papageorgio said...

I realize the answer to this question is probably find a new hobby and I can’t even believe I’m asking this but…Felton or Rose?

Felton. He’s been getting about 20 min and should the game turn into a blowout, he could see a few extra. Just dont tangle with Rose

• gr33nappleboy

@dgballer said...

So can anyone answer me if Beasley is blowout proof why did he only get 14 minutes in his last game against the Lakers when they lost by 20. I see he had 5 fouls. I didn’t see the game so I was just curious

It was exactly that. He had like 4 fouls before halftime

• Crimsonstar18

THJ or Carmelo? gpp

• miggs6876

@Bnett2210 said...

Yea I’m liking Brown an Randle in that game. I’ve also got some interest in Nance and Morris too.

I think the game goes over the implied total.

• gr33nappleboy

@yanksfan1 said...

He most definitely is playable against Fox. Could go off in any given matchup and he def could here

• miggs6876

@Bnett2210 said...

I looked at him too, I only play on DK An he’s priced a little more than that I think. He definitely has the potential to smash any night, I’m trying to figure out the situation with Clarkson, would like some exposure if I knew he was getting 25+ minutes.

Let me know when you figure out what Walton is planning to do tonight.

• mbunner23

KP out.

• jglumsic

KP Ruled out. Hello Beasley/O Quinn chalk. Hmmm scratch that O Quinn ruled out too?!

FantasyLabsNBA: Kyle O’Quinn (calf) ruled out Tuesday. bit.ly/labsnba

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).