7:30 PM EST : Houston ( -7 ) at New York ( 7 ) —- T: 226
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2 ) at Chicago ( -2 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 1 ) at Memphis ( -1 ) —- T: 210
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( 3 ) at Utah ( -3 ) —- T: 216.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Kmasonbx

Haven’t been very high on Harden the last 3 games but tonight I will definitely have heavy exposure, so much value on the slate it feels silly not to. Without Capella they are so bad defensively I don’t see how they can get enough stops to blow anybody out.

• superjon

@Kmasonbx said...

Haven’t been very high on Harden the last 3 games but tonight I will definitely have heavy exposure, so much value on the slate it feels silly not to. Without Capella they are so bad defensively I don’t see how they can get enough stops to blow anybody out.

Playing 2 on FD. One with Harden for sure, and the other I might go Embiid and Jrue

Korver is my punt in both LU’s and I feel like this is a good LMA spot.

• Kmasonbx

@superjon said...

Playing 2 on FD. One with Harden for sure, and the other I might go Embiid and Jrue

Korver is my punt in both LU’s and I feel like this is a good LMA spot.

Embiid is just on a mission lately. On top of that, their whole team is just much better at home, I actually don’t mind if both Simmons and Butler play it’ll move ownership off him and will only marginally lower his ceiling with the way he’s been playing.

• DC2380

wsup fellas. it’s my birthday so i need your help to win some $$ tonight lol

• Ace15

So many centers i want to play……tons of guys in great spots….jah…faried…kanter…hassan…hell then you have the high priced awesome spots….vuc, randle, gobert…

• bucherpsu08

Lowry and VanVleet’s prices came down on DK.

• Ace15

@bucherpsu08 said...

Lowry and VanVleet’s prices came down on DK.

B2b, at ind, better def team i get it. They seem traopy tonight but ill still have a little

• Kmasonbx

@Ace15 said...

B2b, at ind, better def team i get it. They seem traopy tonight but ill still have a little

FVV just seems too cheap too bust if he’s going to play over 30 minutes.

• dominicanpapi

FD moved Randle to PF.

I’m also waiting for the shoe to drop on the Celtics, wouldn’t be shocked if a Hayward or Kyrie get ruled out too.

• DirkDigglerz

ATL Chicago 2 points spread…. intriguing

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Protip: If you’re on DK, pretend that slot that says ‘“Utility” says “Center.”

• Benf15harp

@DC2380 said...

wsup fellas. it’s my birthday so i need your help to win some $$ tonight lol

• superjon

@dominicanpapi said...

FD moved Randle to PF.

I’m also waiting for the shoe to drop on the Celtics, wouldn’t be shocked if a Hayward or Kyrie get ruled out too.

They also moved Tobias to SF

• antzilla810

@superjon said...

Redick is also a SF on Fanduel.

• dgballer

@DirkDigglerz said...

ATL Chicago 2 points spread…. intriguing

What’s up Dirk? Are you going to do a Yahoo RotoGrinders league today? Maybe try a 40 entree one. We’ve only been a few shy of filling them so maybe lowering the entries will work.

• mrjredoak

@superjon said...

Yeah, then left Gallinari at SF…. very strange process FD has

• dominicanpapi

@antzilla810 said...

Redick is also a SF on Fanduel.

And have Faried at 5K after he was off the slate on Monday.

• chris1485

Aron baynes/ Robert Williams lll are interesting punts. Kind of like Williams better with that -17 spread

• Njsum1

@Kmasonbx said...

Harden has been smashing every matchup. Only reason he came up short last time is because the rockets got blown out. He still put up 55 in 31 minutes. If he played his normal 40 to 41 it would have been another 70 spot.

I agree that he should smash tonight, and here’s my reasoning. The Knicks don’t care enough to dedicate multiple defenders to guard Harden and smother him and deny him the ball. It’s not like that shuts him down anyway, yet it slows the rockets offense when the “others” can’t get it going. They’re likely just to play straight up defense and give the fans at the garden one of the few treats they get all year. Which is watching one of the games best go to work. Just a guess, yet I’m going with it. #dontfadethebeard

• mbunner23

No enthusiasm for this shit the past couple days. Need to get rowdy….

Harden, Markkanen, Vuc, Okafor, Embiid, Dunn, Winslow, Collins…

• Benf15harp

@mbunner23 said...

No enthusiasm for this shit the past couple days. Need to get rowdy….

Harden, Markkanen, Vuc, Okafor, Embiid, Dunn, Winslow, Collins…

Lmao

• DC2380

@Benf15harp said...

Appreciate it Ben. Now I need some help to get this $$$ lol
    Is Garrett Temple playing?

• feekdogg

As some of you know, I’m fairly new to DK. So about an hour before lock last night, I got challenged to a $50 H2H by some random user (he has an account here, but like 4 posts and I’ve never interacted with him). I didn’t see the email about it until well after lock. Is this common? In all the years I’ve played on FD, I’ve never gotten challenged out of the blue like that.

• monarch

I like Trier and Robinson for really cheap Knicks value if I am going Harden.

• mbunner23

@feekdogg said...

As some of you know, I’m fairly new to DK. So about an hour before lock last night, I got challenged to a $50 H2H by some random user (he has an account here, but like 4 posts and I’ve never interacted with him). I didn’t see the email about it until well after lock. Is this common? In all the years I’ve played on FD, I’ve never gotten challenged out of the blue like that.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.