7:30 PM EST : Houston ( -7 ) at New York ( 7 ) —- T: 226
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2 ) at Chicago ( -2 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 1 ) at Memphis ( -1 ) —- T: 210
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( 3 ) at Utah ( -3 ) —- T: 216.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• hautalak

@feekdogg said...

I got challenged to a $50 H2H by some random user

laggard by chance?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@feekdogg said...

As some of you know, I’m fairly new to DK. So about an hour before lock last night, I got challenged to a $50 H2H by some random user (he has an account here, but like 4 posts and I’ve never interacted with him). I didn’t see the email about it until well after lock. Is this common? In all the years I’ve played on FD, I’ve never gotten challenged out of the blue like that.

Was it someone with a Canadian flag/Hockey avatar? I forget the user name, but I’m thinking it started with an L. Every once in a great while I get a H2H challenge from, but it’s been a long time. No idea why or where they came from.

But no, I wouldn’t say it’s common.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@hautalak said...

laggard by chance?

Yeah! That’s who I was talking about! So it wasn’t just me with them.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Ace15 said...

So many centers i want to play……tons of guys in great spots….jah…faried…kanter…hassan…hell then you have the high priced awesome spots….vuc, randle, gobert…

I’m on FD, running a single bullet again so I’m locking in Baynes for the value. He went overlooked last time he spot started on a large slate and it paid off huge. Great matchup also.

• Benf15harp

@DC2380 said...

Appreciate it Ben. Now I need some help to get this $$$ lol
    Is Garrett Temple playing?

He’s probable.

• dominicanpapi

Clippers are horrendous against centers and Whiteside is 6800 on Fanduel. If there was ever going to be a ceiling game, tonight would be it.

• hautalak

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah! That’s who I was talking about! So it wasn’t just me with them.

I still get them almost daily! I’ve only jumped in like twice when he’s been down in my price range. Feel like he’s pretty sharp but am not really sure…

• feekdogg

@hautalak said...

laggard by chance?

Nope Mat2618. My first inclination was that I was being bum-hunted, but his profile on here mirrors mine pretty closely. And all of his recent activity is $1 entries or lower. Whatever, I don’t play cash anyway. Just found it really weird.

• DC2380

Random question – are there any stats that show the odds of a center getting in foul trouble?

• hautalak

@feekdogg said...

Nope Mat2618. My first inclination was that I was being bum-hunted, but his profile on here mirrors mine pretty closely. And all of his recent activity is $1 entries or lower. Whatever, I don’t play cash anyway. Just found it really weird.

Well you might get some more but it’s not all that common. If you ever join a “league” you will get a lot of contest notifications though.

• colb24

@KATburger said...

I’m on FD, running a single bullet again so I’m locking in Baynes for the value. He went overlooked last time he spot started on a large slate and it paid off huge. Great matchup also.

is he still on minute restriction?

• eatmyturf23

• Ace15

@KATburger said...

didn’t realie no horford tonight yes baynes in the mix as well! I’ve been playing him with horford starting…not working lol but tonightttt

• monarch

Not sure if I like him but Faried is getting a homecoming game tonight.

• Kmasonbx

@colb24 said...

Doesn’t really matter, they aren’t going to run him out there for 30+ minutes even if he’s not. He rarely plays over 25 minutes even when Horford is out.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@colb24 said...

even at 20-25 he’s still a good GPP play. Pretty sure he was working his way back from injury last time out.

• DirkDigglerz

@dgballer said...

What’s up Dirk? Are you going to do a Yahoo RotoGrinders league today? Maybe try a 40 entree one. We’ve only been a few shy of filling them so maybe lowering the entries will work.

Hey Guys Please JOIN WEEK 5 of the Yahoo RG League https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/4141975

Sorry I can’t make it to 40 because the options are only 10 20 50 and 100

• Benf15harp

@monarch said...

• Rylan14

Hey guys, I’m new on here. Was hopefully looking for some insight for guys to play in cash games in the 4 game slate tonight.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@Kmasonbx said...

Doesn’t really matter, they aren’t going to run him out there for 30+ minutes even if he’s not. He rarely plays over 25 minutes even when Horford is out.

thats what people said earlier this year for his 60fpt bomb lol

• BawseGeller

Frank could get sneaky run in a blowout too. Minutes been trending up. Hard to bank on steals but the pace should allow for plenty of opportunities.

• Kmasonbx

@KATburger said...

thats what people said earlier this year for his 60fpt bomb lol

His season high for minutes is 23 and he hasn’t had anything close to 60 this season. Maybe you’re referring to last season when he had 26 and 14 against the Nets, even in that game he only played 20 minutes.

• Jeddy3

Kanter looks like he is back in the starting lineup tonight. He also just complained about his playing time, so at 5k he’s worth a shot.

• underdawgs

@Jeddy3 said...

Kanter looks like he is back in the starting lineup tonight. He also just complained about his playing time, so at 5k he’s worth a shot.

and it’s a primo spot for him. He’s the first guy I plugged in this morning into my dummy LU. But man, there are sooooo many centers I want to play tonight

• eatmyturf23

@monarch said...

I forgot about faried….

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.