7:30 PM EST : Houston ( -7 ) at New York ( 7 ) —- T: 226
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2 ) at Chicago ( -2 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 1 ) at Memphis ( -1 ) —- T: 210
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( 3 ) at Utah ( -3 ) —- T: 216.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BerkeleyBoss

Houston is losing too lol this is crazy

• BBWC_10

@mark83vt said...

I hate Kanter and the Knicks to the full depth of my soul

Why would you hate Kanter? Do you think he asked not to go in the game?

• hbomb57

Harden is a point monster but had to lookup the best of them all.

Wilt Chamberlain would have averaged 84.64 Moneyball points per game! Also they did not record blocks or Steals back then TO’s also.

50.4 points x 1 = 50.4 moneyball points
    2.4 assists x 1.5 = 3.6 moneyball points
    25.7 rebounds x 1.2 = 30.84 moneyball points

• BBWC_10

My main LU tonight has Harden, Rozier ….Don’t get your hopes up, it also has Kanter and FVF

• Ace15

Alllll the chalkkk going offf okaforrr hardenn rozierrr

• Idontknow

@hbomb57 said...

Harden is a point monster but had to lookup the best of them all.

Wilt Chamberlain would have averaged 84.64 Moneyball points per game! Also they did not record blocks or Steals back then TO’s also.

50.4 points x 1 = 50.4 moneyball points
    2.4 assists x 1.5 = 3.6 moneyball points
    25.7 rebounds x 1.2 = 30.84 moneyball points

I didn’t read.

• be47320

JJJ 3 minutes 2 fouls haha

• DirkDigglerz

NO Jahlil. No. Cash?

• Dfspacman

Jackson why

• pjbyrne707

So is Kanter just not gonna play today? What in the actual fuck is going on. I give up man

• ghostfacekicker

VanVleet Tucker Baynes are making love to me right now. Sweet love. The rough kind in the no no place.

• hcassidy

@pjbyrne707 said...

So is Kanter just not gonna play today? What in the actual fuck is going on. I give up man

Looks that way and fuck the Knicks

• Benf15harp

@Ace15 said...

Alllll the chalkkk going offf okaforrr hardenn rozierrr

It was a good day to be diagnosed with pica.

• monarch

I threw a WTF Trier/Robinson LU into DK tonight and it is doing well

• ghostfacekicker

@Idontknow said...

Keep in mind, they didn’t keep track of steals or blocks when Wilt played. Gotta assume Wilt had…4+ blocks a game? Close to it, at least….throw in a steal or 2…numbers are pure lunacy

50/25/3/3/3/2(to)

At least 97 points a game. I think Bill Russell and The Big O would be putting up insane lines too.

• Benf15harp

@ghostfacekicker said...

50/25/3/3/3/2(to)

At least 97 points a game. I think Bill Russell and The Big O would be putting up insane lines too.

Don’t forget about Bob Cousy 😬

• pjbyrne707

So kanter goes from starting to not playing at all? Fucking really cool man. DFS you got my last dollar tonight fuck this whole industry

• txdave41

Can someone explain to me how everyone just magically knew to avoid PJ Tucker? I guess he is going to give me a career bad performance only because I played him in every fricking lineup.

• TeamTarek

kanter still not in? RIP

• Idontknow

@ghostfacekicker said...

50/25/3/3/3/2(to)

For sure, and the original comment actually mentioned this, I just didnt read and am dum.

Olajuwon’s 89-90 year comes to mind as one of the greatest for fantasy points in the steals/blocks era —- 24/14/3/2/4.6

I’m sure there a more

• meyerjc

Off to a good start with rozier harden Hamilton randle faried trier Collins okafor

• hcassidy

When I had Whiteside and Embiid and tinkered to Kanter a DNP-CP and Gobert

• TeamTarek

lol okafor 4 blocks after 8 mins. wtf

• Danielv22

@txdave41 said...

Can someone explain to me how everyone just magically knew to avoid PJ Tucker? I guess he is going to give me a career bad performance only because I played him in every fricking lineup.

Tucker took on an increased role w capela and Gordon out. Now that faried is in the mix and Gordon back, i feot Tucker was due to go back to his mediocre average stats

• ghostfacekicker

@Benf15harp said...

Don’t forget about Bob Cousy 😬

Yeah another 20/10/5rbs guy with no steals or blocks on the books that would be putting up insane lines if they had DFS back in the 50s-60s. Baseball is another insane old timer metrics sport.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).