7:30 PM EST : Houston ( -7 ) at New York ( 7 ) —- T: 226
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2 ) at Chicago ( -2 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 1 ) at Memphis ( -1 ) —- T: 210
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( 3 ) at Utah ( -3 ) —- T: 216.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

What I meant was “I don’t care what the coach does with Kanter, because I am having nothing to do with him.”

Again, I apologize. I should be clearer with my words.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Antipathy toward the Knicks’ coach, not antipathy for the poster.

• monarch

Kanter is still working through those cheeseburgers

• damionismyname

@Epignosis said...

Ah, I see! I think you misunderstood, but perhaps that was my fault. Please allow me to clarify:

“So Kanter DNP CD??? wtf is going on??”

“Doesn’t matter to me at this point: I tossed Kanter for Okafor and didn’t look back. My only regret is that I don’t have more than 71% Okafor.”

When I said, “Doesn’t matter to me at this point,” I was indicating the fact that I abandoned Kanter.

My post wasn’t meant to rub anybody’s nose in anything. I didn’t mean for it to come across that way, and I apologize if it did, but I can now see how it might have.

yeah that’s the way it seemed. Like fuck you guys I got off him but its cool. I should have global swapped like you but didnt. hope to just get back what I put in or he plays garbage time and gets 20.

• fsupete01

Embiid back to locker room…Hopefully just to stretch out.

• jess701

I dont care if you got 1 guy that goes for 100 points if none of your other guys stop picking there noses and play ball!

• casper

@BrowInLockerRoom said...

13 knicks fouls but walking foul trouble vonleh and Robinson combine for just 3.

Makes sense.

Fizz in not putting Kanter in the game no matter what

• osuryanf

Not super thrilled that Harden is gonna hit 8x….. at $13k lol

Only did 1’lineup tonight anddddd he’s not in it

• kinger

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

Is Brewer even playing? Or did I get double-donged by him and Kanter on the main slate.

• terlingua

@casper said...

Can anyone figure out Harden usage rate.

Harden usage is 56.3 at halftime.

• eatmyturf23

Harden double doubled at half, lol.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@damionismyname said...

yeah that’s the way it seemed. Like fuck you guys I got off him but its cool. I should have global swapped like you but didnt. hope to just get back what I put in or he plays garbage time and gets 20.

No, I get it- trust me, I’ve been in that position plenty of times. I’m not the kind of guy who is going to rub someone’s nose in anything. I’ve made plenty of bad plays in my time. One of the purposes of this forum is to celebrate one another’s successes- I believe that.

Good-natured ribbing is always welcome too, though.

No discussion about meat or cream though please. Thanks.

• Numberboy

@casper said...

Fizz in not putting Kanter in the game no matter what

Just yesterday Fizdale said I’m thinking of starting Kanter with Kornet out…..But either way he will be forced into big minutes

• tmarohl

Sounds like Oladipo is done for the year.

• Benf15harp

@Epignosis said...

No, I get it- trust me, I’ve been in that position plenty of times. I’m not the kind of guy who is going to rub someone’s nose in anything. I’ve made plenty of bad plays in my time. One of the purposes of this forum is to celebrate one another’s successes- I believe that.

Good-natured ribbing is always welcome too, though.

No discussion about meat or cream though please. Thanks.

Whoops!
    LOL

• jess701

@tmarohl said...

what did he hurt I wasnt watching it?

• Kp24

Is nba the hardest dfs sport to play? I dabble but I feel like when I whiff, I really whiff, like DFL

• damionismyname

@tmarohl said...

hope he heals but at least I don’t have to roster him anymore.

• Dfspacman

Is Hayward done?

• DirkDigglerz

@Dfspacman said...

Is Hayward done?

he’s usually comes. in after the 6 minutes mark

• tmarohl

@jess701 said...

They are saying serious knee injury.

• ghostfacekicker

Mirotic and VanVleet taking turns tongue punching my fart box today. It’s time to quit DFS for good. I can’t win. 340 last night and barely got money. I’m done.

• zpa1989

some nice lines going tonight. harden going OFF

winslow finished and will flop hard. so are the celts, that one is about to blow out. tatum flopped but that was always a risk with the blowout being a near certainty even with kyrie out. at least rozier got there.

okafor looking like a big hit. blake too.

• be47320

justin holiday essentially played the entire 1h and has 7.5, how do you not fall into a few rebounds or assists

• ghostfacekicker

@jess701 said...

His minge.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.