7:30 PM EST : Houston ( -7 ) at New York ( 7 ) —- T: 226
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2 ) at Chicago ( -2 ) —- T: 221
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 1 ) at Memphis ( -1 ) —- T: 210
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( 3 ) at Utah ( -3 ) —- T: 216.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Dfspacman

Harden isn’t going to be in the winning lineups, too many guys going off

• Calicapo

Hope Griffin can make up for fading Harden.

Bulls need to pick it up too. Come on!

• zpa1989

@BrowInLockerRoom said...

It was announced before lock that vonleh was starting at center.

Not announced kanter would not play though.

i see that it was. at 4:09 PM EST the knicks beat writer tweeted about it. roto did not update us untill after 7PM lock…

what SUCKS is that i trusted rotoworld to give us the updates on time. they almost always give us a blurb when things like that happen. they did NOT do that today!!! that probably costed me over 50 dollars that i can’t afford to loose. i’m a small time player and i trust roto to tell me those things (they usually do) so i can make adjustments accordingly.

is basketball monster a more reliable source? maybe i should look to them for updates.

• DirkDigglerz

@BrowInLockerRoom said...

Juatin Holliday 22 minutes 8 dk points.

You’re lucky Pat Bev 27 mins.. with 4.8

• jess701

round 2

• BBWC_10

With no Kanter on the floor Harden may have 70pts and 20 rebounds tonight.

• Benf15harp

@Epignosis said...

You’re an ass.

LMFAO

• tmarohl

Looks like Jabari Parker will be a dnp as well.

• zline34

Jesus Harden

• BrowInLockerRoom

@Dfspacman said...

Harden isn’t going to be in the winning lineups, too many guys going off

• Calicapo

My scores were looking bad until I realized most of my players ate at halftime.

• monarch

Ian Begley did tweet that Kanter would play off the bench…he appears to be wrong

• sasmallen

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #59

RG Tiered Ranking

@zpa1989 said...

i see that it was. at 4:09 PM EST the knicks beat writer tweeted about it. roto did not update us untill after 7PM lock…

what SUCKS is that i trusted rotoworld to give us the updates on time. they almost always give us a blurb when things like that happen. they did NOT do that today!!! that probably costed me over 50 dollars that i can’t afford to loose. i’m a small time player and i trust roto to tell me those things (they usually do) so i can make adjustments accordingly.

is basketball monster a more reliable source? maybe i should look to them for updates.

Twitter is easy and free. Follow Fantasy labs.

• zpa1989

kanter would only help the knicks win this game its pretty close. he would dominate inside, faried is undersized for a C.

• jess701

got 200 here no Harden and most my guys are at half!

• tmarohl

Pivoted a bunch of my Kanter to Beverly. Didn’t make much difference.

• zline34

@zpa1989 said...

kanter would only help the knicks win this game its pretty close. he would dominate inside, faried is undersized for a C.

He was risky. I have him in my best lineup but I knew there was a possibility of this. Luckily I hedged with Faried and Okafor.

• MSUspartan25000

Kanter is killing me. Ugh

• jcaldtime

hopefully Jaylen Brown can get at least 30 fpts or more by the end

• zpa1989

@sasmallen said...

Twitter is easy and free. Follow Fantasy labs.

i don’t have time to follow every beat writer. does labs give live updates from beat writers or team twitter pages like that in real time?

if a lineup change is announced at 4:09, why would roto wait until 7:10 to tell use about those lineup changes? totally unacceptable.

• Dfspacman

No one talking about Simmon he’s definitely going to be in the winning lineup

• casper

@zpa1989 said...

I got a push notice from rotoginders on my phone right before lock but still keep him in thought he’d still get min based on fizz saying he’d play alot so i really feel stupid

• Beckhams3Fingers

@damionismyname said...

shut the f*ck up. not butt hurt about it. get Beckhams fingers out your ass.

• jess701

@Benf15harp said...

LMFAO

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.