NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 1 ) at Cleveland ( -1 ) —- T: 231.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -5.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 5.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at Portland ( 1.5 ) —- T: 229

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• RWilder

Larry Nance wins the slate. Just turned my phone on and damn. Looks like you have to have him ias your punt PF to win. Ugh

• moosedrool

@RWilder said...

Larry Nance wins the slate. Just turned my phone on and damn. Looks like you have to have him ias your punt PF to win. Ugh

wish you were right..I have him but I have TT too. Like someone mentioned earlier, should have paid down for Howard.

• superstars92

Dang who had Larry Nance on DK?

• superstars92

Kyrie is flat out terrible. On offense, just dribbles the ball and does nothing. On defense, just leaves Danny Green wide open for 3 every time.

He doesn’t even play PG on offense. He plays like a combo-guard role with Dinwiddie, which makes him a 7k player in DFS. Not worth choosing him at mid 8ks.

• FantasySultan

@superstars92 said...

Well Trent just usually stands there, so how much will the other 5 combine for?

Just hoping he hits 5 shots and finishes with a 13

• superstars92

Nets are so much better when Dinwiddie has the ball in his hands.

• superstars92

@FantasySultan said...

Just hoping he hits 5 shots and finishes with a 13

He’ll probably get like around 19 FPs or so.

• FantasySultan

Huge game from Dinwiddie

• choppadown

Unfortunately you cant fit doncic, lillard, and whiteside into a single game lineup on FD tonight, bleh.

• FantasySultan

J. Allen just went a 9 minute stretch with 0 FPs

• chronoxiong

Edit: Never mind. Kyire picking it up. Still wish he would play like a PG and not a SG. Dinwiddie is more of a PG than him.

• damionismyname

@MichiganMania said...

Possible I can min cash with McRae or should I just go to bed. Have sexton and Levert. Donic still to play.

• superstars92

Is anyone watching this game? Why does Kyrie insist on dribbling for like 10 seconds in iso, drives, and turns it over…Boston plays better without him even though he’s more individually talented than their current players.

Just swing it around to your teammates, move the ball….the sad thing is Kyrie is getting massive usage this quarter and not doing that much with it.

• superstars92

@FantasySultan said...

J. Allen just went a 9 minute stretch with 0 FPs

I saw him grab 1 rebound this quarter, so 1.25 FPs.

He also missed a wide open dunk so shoulda been 3.25 FPs and a Dinwiddie assist.

• kyastanley1

Who is the better Mavs play- Kleber or Hardaway?

• Bdog76

Well 3rd night in a row I am cruising put 3 entries in but this timeI got my good lineup in the main..last night finished 68 out of 38,745 and was at 260 with a 110 minutes left.. tonight in the main sitting at 210 with 160 minutes to go dame and trent in the late slate and Howard, lebron, prince, and kuzma in a close one..

• superstars92

Kyrie got like 100% usage to end the last 4 mins since Dinwiddie came out…so he might get to 5x for the guys who chose him lol.

He’s also -21 while Dinwiddie is +2 despite Nets losing by 10…

• UGAdude

Prince having a nice game.

• P0key

@ppierce said...

How can u get contrarian in the Portland showdown slate?

Fade Boban

• FantasySultan

Who’s gonna check Whiteside? Not Maxi. So who?

• captainwacky

@superstars92 said...

Kyrie is flat out terrible. On offense, just dribbles the ball and does nothing. On defense, just leaves Danny Green wide open for 3 every time.

He doesn’t even play PG on offense. He plays like a combo-guard role with Dinwiddie, which makes him a 7k player in DFS. Not worth choosing him at mid 8ks.

I’ve been saying this for a long time… It’s astonishing how bad he is. Like I get that his ball handling/finishing are realllllly good, but good lord he’s dumb.

• superstars92

@captainwacky said...

I’ve been saying this for a long time… It’s astonishing how bad he is. Like I get that his ball handling/finishing are realllllly good, but good lord he’s dumb.

Him and KD definitely will have problems.

• FantasySultan

J Allen team killer.

• Bdog76

Ya I think some players look at the Lakers game as an audition lol prince is putting on a show.. I have been on Howard for a while now with low ownership tonight he was like 58 percent with the start I mean what more can u ask for outta 4500 and an almost guaranteed 30-35 with a decent ceiling

• chunkybangles

A few quick observations from this game- 1) Danny Green is terrible at just about every aspect of basketball and 2) Based solely on appearance and that 10 second interview, if I had to guess, prior to becoming head coach of the Nets Kenny Atkinson used to sell ’92 Mercury Sables behind the Wendy’s parking lot

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).