NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 1 ) at Cleveland ( -1 ) —- T: 231.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -5.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 5.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( -1.5 ) at Portland ( 1.5 ) —- T: 229

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• gaelicgirl

@Njsum1 said...

When a trade is unforced the smarter GM will always abuse the dumber one.

Blake (cough cough) Pistons

Don’t remember all the details, but it seems like the Clippers lied through their teeth to Blake about being the cornerstone of the franchise for years to come and then traded him to Detroit.

• realphipps

McKinnie’s ownership on DK will be 0.0% unless I’m overlooking something.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@realphipps said...

McKinnie’s ownership on DK will be 0.0% unless I’m overlooking something.

Well, 0.1 if you have him.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

I’m guessing we’re going to lock on FD without official AD and CJ news, right?

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Lol is McKinnie not even with the team? I was just responding to what Ace said about him, never even looked into what his status was.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

@superstars92 said...

Lol is McKinnie not even with the team? I was just responding to what Ace said about him, never even looked into what his status was.

FantasyLabs NBA
    @FantasyLabsNBA
    ·
    36m
    Status note: Alfonzo McKinnie available to play Thursday.

• blackchi

LeBron is 45 points away from passing Kobe on the all-time scoring list. Think he’s just going to chill this game and go ham next home laker game?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

I don’t think there’s ever been 2 PG’s that will be so low owned against the Cavs this season yet. Like, anyone playing Ish or IT on either site?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

@blackchi said...

LeBron is 45 points away from passing Kobe on the all-time scoring list. Think he’s just going to chill this game and go ham next home laker game?

Nah, Saturday night they’re on ABC against Philly. He needs to get his tonight, so he can do it on National TV. I suppose if you’re looking for narratives, that one makes more sense, right? Do it on the national stage? Although first game back home, is against the Clippers.

• Bodiaz36

Lol, AD has had a sore ass for about two weeks now. If I were a betting man, I’d say he sits tonight. So I guess what I’m trying to say is, you should play him

• RWilder

Well crap. I’m on a plane that leaves in 5 min and was hoping for AD news. Guess not. Cant risk playing him even though I think he goes crazy. So dumb.

• kinger

@feekdogg said...

(Unless you’re just being a smartass, then get bent).

that’s some funny sh#t

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #56

RG Tiered Ranking

JaVale McGee (illness) ruled out Thursday.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

JaVale McGee (illness) ruled out Thursday.

Man. Dwight was gonna smash. Now he’ll be chalky.

• Wynter12

Well then. I was hoping for a lesser Dwight ownership lol

• telestraightshooter

@Pandamonious said...

I don’t think there’s ever been 2 PG’s that will be so low owned against the Cavs this season yet. Like, anyone playing Ish or IT on either site?

in showdown – yes low%

• kdsdawg

so with Brooklyn down two bigs will they roll any Wilson Chandler out there or just roll with Kurucs?

• Bodiaz36

Kurucs has definitely crossed my mind tonight. I could see him getting big minutes, particularly if Allen is ineffective. Not a horrible value play imo

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

CJ officially OUT

Whiteside officially IN

• Bodiaz36

Have to play Dame I think, his ceiling is just is high as Luka tonight without CJ

• realphipps

@Pandamonious said...

Well, 0.1 if you have him.

Not in DK’s player pool, at least for the main slate.

• FantasySultan

@Pandamonious said...

CJ officially OUT

Whiteside officially IN

crap

• FantasySultan

@Bodiaz36 said...

Have to play Dame I think, his ceiling is just is high as Luka tonight without CJ

I assume everyone is playing both on fd?

• choppadown

I really want to play Kyrie tonight, but I have a sinking feeling he’s gonna pull some garbage and chip a fingernail or something (after researching the slate for a bit)

• FantasySultan

is Kuzma going to play?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler