• 2020 Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -7 ) at Minnesota ( 7 ) — T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 8 ) at Brooklyn ( -8 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -8.5 ) at Detroit ( 8.5 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 10.5 ) at Dallas ( -10.5 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 6.5 ) at Utah ( -6.5 ) — T: 225
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -9 ) at Chicago ( 9 ) — T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( -2.5 ) at Phoenix ( 2.5 ) — T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Sixers will start Simmons, Curry, Green, Harris, Embiid on Saturday.

• efagan99

This morning Embiid was my favorite spend. Then I was hoping to jam in dwight and went a totally different direction. We hopping back on embiid?

• captainwacky

OG Anunoby is concurrently the toughest player in the 80’s and 2021. He uses time travel cocaine and ignores league mandates to rest because he’s such a badass, and laughs at these weaklings who ‘rest’ because they ‘have to’. Is that the melding of two topics we’re looking for?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

OG Anunoby is concurrently the toughest player in the 80’s and 2021. He uses time travel cocaine and ignores league mandates to rest because he’s such a badass, and laughs at these weaklings who ‘rest’ because they ‘have to’. Is that the melding of two topics we’re looking for?

That’s why they call him OG

• BiGtIGeRs

Kinda went all in on monte morris

• lotusbomb

is this mo harkless’ first start this season?

really bad defensive team and a start to impress and get some playing time when guys get back for 3K seems worth a flier

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Jamal Murray (shoulder) a game-time decision Saturday.

• RipCityRings

I’m hitching my wagon to Adams and Harrell as Boogie pivots. See you all at the bottom…

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Status note: Jamal Murray (shoulder) a game-time decision Saturday.

With Booker already out, he by law can not play.

We all know how this works.

Not sure why they’re waiting for the inevitable announcement.

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

That’s why they call him OG

• RipCityRings

Also going very heavy on Zion with a fair amount of Ingram. Feels like a 200% chance at least one Pelican is in the winning lineup tonight.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Pistons will start Wright, Ellington, Bey, Grant, Plumlee on Saturday.

• gaelicgirl

@realphipps said...

Debate on the roughness of modern players vs more Durham posts… To all the long timers…

Which one is worse?

I’ll hangup and listen.

Durham posts, and it’s not even close!

• billythekidcowboysheat

God i would love to throw my boy MPJ out there, just can’t justify it.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

LeBron James (ankle) will play Saturday. https://t.co/Ej0PJDL0xk

Anthony Davis (ankle) available to play Saturday. https://t.co/RIGmU5gPf1

• ScofieldReturns

we worried about josh jackson not starting?

• xRapsx

better for Josh Jackson coming off the bench or no?

• Wooden_Bones

@RipCityRings said...

Also going very heavy on Zion with a fair amount of Ingram. Feels like a 200% chance at least one Pelican is in the winning lineup tonight.

LBJ playing tonight. At $9400 on dk I can’t pass him up. AD is hard to pass up as well.
    This season Bulls have been able to keep games close that you’d expect them to get run off the court.

• efagan99

@theIrrigator said...

Lineup note: Pistons will start Wright, Ellington, Bey, Grant, Plumlee on Saturday.

RG has jackson starting in place of bey. either way I like jackson more. More minutes if he starts and more usage off the bench

• Brendan239

Anyone else get to a lot of Reid?

• Yeoman

@gaelicgirl said...

Durham posts, and it’s not even close!

Back then we could read 100, 200 of those every night, and never take a rest day.

But we know a lot more now about the human psyche and the toll that takes.

• CharlieDontSurf

I have very little money left. Would you go Gafford or Galloway assuming both are starting?

• efagan99

@Brendan239 said...

Anyone else get to a lot of Reid?

What site? I have none on DK. More rubio than I feel comfortable with…

• Joeyrockland1

Wiseman seems to be getting a steady 25 minutes lately ……..plus I think Gobert is a pussy .

• choppadown

No boogie tonight, went Adams/Gobert

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).