• 2020 Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -7 ) at Minnesota ( 7 ) — T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 8 ) at Brooklyn ( -8 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -8.5 ) at Detroit ( 8.5 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 10.5 ) at Dallas ( -10.5 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 6.5 ) at Utah ( -6.5 ) — T: 225
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -9 ) at Chicago ( 9 ) — T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( -2.5 ) at Phoenix ( 2.5 ) — T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• zline34

I went against my own rules. I played a huge trap. Why the F did I play a guy that was just in the optimal the night before at 2%. He’s 23% tonight and biggest trap of the slate. This is the edge and me and the 23% of donks are not part of it.

• dame_face_420

The Payne train officially off the tracks

• LetsCash

SOOOOO Yeah…

Bad luck is definitely a thing, Harkless was 0.3% owned and I had him. I was good with about 25 points at $3600. I look in and he has 7.2 pts in the first quarter. Long story short, I wonder why his points aren’t moving. Oooohh, Reggie Perry puts a knee in his thigh and he’s out for the rest of the game with only 10 minutes played.

This is the part of DFS I can’t take.

• zline34

@LetsCash said...

SOOOOO Yeah…

Bad luck is definitely a thing, Harkless was 0.3% owned and I had him. I was good with about 25 points at $3600. I look in and he has 7.2 pts in the first quarter. Long story short, I wonder why his points aren’t moving. Oooohh, Reggie Perry puts a knee in his thigh and he’s out for the rest of the game with only 10 minutes played.

This is the part of DFS I can’t take.

I’d rather that happen then watch a guy Like mine play 30 minutes and put up 15 points

• captainwacky

Guys, the Bulls are not hanging with the lakers as planned.

• captainwacky

Also, I hadn’t been paying attention, but it seems Daniel Gafford has 4 fouls in 5 minutes. I believe they only allow you 6 in 48 possible minutes.

• IT4MVP

Gafford doing work huh. Ughh

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

Guys, the Bulls are not hanging with the lakers as planned.

I blame it on the Catherine Zeta Jones jerseys.

EDIT: Couldn’t think of the word “musical.” I think you know what I’m saying though.

Wow nightmare for G S. Down 30 at Half. Game’s gonna dud out on me now. Not happy.

• LetsCash

Good grief!!!

Dubs down by 30 at the half. No Spider or Steph value coming out of this game.

• Ricolasvegas

Damn Bam !

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

I went 60% Vanderbilt on FD, 25% on DK and 20% on Yahoo. I also have like 70% Beasley so probably doesn’t matter

• jayzee666

Was hoping E Gordon would get at least 3 assists. Figured I didn’t play him so there was a chance.

Also need McGregor to win in less than 2 rounds or less. He actually has a chance to outscore most of my LUs!

• IT4MVP

Certainly fell on the Bridges land mine ouch

• Yeoman

@Ricolasvegas said...

Damn Bam !

Centers against Brooklyn is officially on until further notice…and if they don’t get it fixed they aren’t winning anything.

And not to point fingers but I think it’s Kyrie. The pnr defense is a hot mess.

• dominicanpapi

Adams isn’t going to be the reason I lost. I had a ton of Ingram and he sucked, but I have no idea why I had the exposure I did to Adams. I should have just played Cousins on FD and called it a night.

Edit: 1 Adams lineup was because of a NO/MIN stack, the other ones, no f’n clue.

• captainwacky

Gafford setting the tone early in the second half, outscoring AD already. Too easy.

• Golfnut04240

I did not expect a blowout in the GSW/UTA game.

• HungryHungryHip

Max entering GPPs is such a waste of money. The only people who should be doing that are those who spend thousands on a slate and have a huge bankroll OR are okay with losing hundreds of dollars.

The .25 Contest(37.50 to max enter) isn’t a waste of money per say but going up against hundreds of thousands of entries means your odds are even worse. Finish top 100 out of 300K and win like $10 lol.

Anyway, my ramblings for the night

• dominicanpapi

@HungryHungryHip said...

Max entering GPPs is such a waste of money. The only people who should be doing that are those who spend thousands on a slate and have a huge bankroll OR are okay with losing hundreds of dollars.

The .25 Contest(37.50 to max enter) isn’t a waste of money per say but going up against hundreds of thousands of entries means your odds are even worse. Finish top 100 out of 300K and win like $10 lol.

3 and 5 entry maxes are the way to go.

• HungryHungryHip

@dominicanpapi said...

3 and 5 entry maxes are the way to go.

Yep, that’s what I’ve been doing for NBA this year. I maxed the $2.22 on FD today for the first time though(since it was 150 entries.) Never had done NBA MME before and now I know why. Not just the money but the stress is too much.

I’ll stay 3-10 max thank you v much

Very disappointing night here.. have so many in the 260s with 80s Remaining.. but majority are from the G S/UTH. Woulda had some high finishes with competitive gm. Guys are done for night late 3Q already

Cousins – Awesome! 57.5 and may play more still yet. Didn’t have 100% like yesterday unfortunately

• superjon

@HungryHungryHip said...

Yep, that’s what I’ve been doing for NBA this year. I maxed the $2.22 on FD today for the first time though(since it was 150 entries.) Never had done NBA MME before and now I know why. Not just the money but the stress is too much.

I’ll stay 3-10 max thank you v much

I cut down to 50 recently and it’s been so much better.

Pick at least one player you’re okay with going super heavy on (70% or higher) and then build around them. I personally like to pick one of the chalkier plays that I think is good chalk, and then maybe I’ll go a little under or even with the field on the other chalky plays.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@HungryHungryHip said...

If you are good at it than it isn’t a waste of money

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).