• 2020 Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -7 ) at Minnesota ( 7 ) — T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 8 ) at Brooklyn ( -8 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -8.5 ) at Detroit ( 8.5 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 10.5 ) at Dallas ( -10.5 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 6.5 ) at Utah ( -6.5 ) — T: 225
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -9 ) at Chicago ( 9 ) — T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( -2.5 ) at Phoenix ( 2.5 ) — T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superjon

Just imagine if Cousins could get some bleals

• HungryHungryHip

@theIrrigator said...

If you are good at it than it isn’t a waste of money

yeah

• IT4MVP

Guess I picked the wrong night to roster Ayton for the first time

• realphipps

If it wasn’t for some placer lineups behind me, I’d have a chance at finishing dead last in one of the DK GPPs.

• rjschick92

Played a lot of DFS and NBA is by far the hardest. Especially now with the crazy COVID schedule.

• Krispac23

Too many blowouts this season.. too many. Luka sits, all jazz backups sit. Otherwise I cashed heavy tonight!

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

If you are good at it than it isn’t a waste of money

Damn man, you just irrigated the whole field.

• Golfnut04240

@Krispac23 said...

Too many blowouts this season.. too many. Luka sits, all jazz backups sit. Otherwise I cashed heavy tonight!

I’m in the same. I was hummin’ right along then the blowouts occurred.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

dfs is getting to be not worth the time and effort. blowouts and random 3 ot games isnt helping.

• superjon

What if stats accrued in OT only accounted for half their normal value?

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

so for the last two slates you needed to just stack den/pho….

• JMAC126

@damionismyname said...

After the end of the 1st OT this game is still the 2nd lowest scoring on the slate …

• zline34

@damionismyname said...

i’ve got a lot of guys going in this game and will not be cashing thanks to a couple bums in my core.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

Nailed AD. All over Cam. Tons of Bam and Cuz. 85% Wall was just a tad much I guess lol. Man, earlier I brought up the Spida Mitchell narrative after being called out. Looks like he was on pace for his first trip dub if not for the blowout. Had a feeling that would motivate him. Guess that means next game he gets his first trip dub. Let’s not forget to roster him.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Damn man, you just irrigated the whole field.

I dont think I could do just a few lineups. Way more fun to do 50+

• gaelicgirl

So glad I didn’t play tonight!

Had a bad feeling about the Warriors game, should’ve warned you guys. My bad.

The only bright spot was Steph passing Reggie Miller.

• zline34

@ImADonk11 said...

Nailed AD. All over Cam. Tons of Bam and Cuz. 85% Wall was just a tad much I guess lol. Man, earlier I brought up the Spida Mitchell narrative after being called out. Looks like he was on pace for his first trip dub if not for the blowout. Had a feeling that would motivate him. Guess that means next game he gets his first trip dub. Let’s not forget to roster him.

Dont forget Simmons I’ve rostered him twice since Pierce called him out on TV for not improving. A couple 50 burgers later and sub 10%. Spider was in the same boat with Shaq doing the same thing. These narratives mean more to me than any projection or optimizer ever will. I take back my Boogie was a mediocre play from last slate as I didn’t see he took 16 shots! Hopefully Shaq keeps calling my guys out, they definitely take it personally from the big sensitive

• chronoxiong

For the 2nd straight night this Suns/Nuggets game messed things up

• SkateFiend

@damionismyname said...

dfs is getting to be not worth the time and effort. blowouts and random 3 ot games isnt helping.

The GPP entry fees are starting to eat into the small profit I make from snake draft contests and Yahoo quick matches. Covid is really complicating what was already a difficult sports for DFS.

Lesser players in the pool and optimization means even if your lineup appears promising and has 3,4 players left it can never achieve breakthrough because so much of the field above you have those players. My lineups either miss cash line by a country mile or dies within striking distance because blowouts and inflated ownership stunt and upward mobility.

I’m wondering if top 30% of the field should cash in NBA contests. If I could play Asian baseball or something I would just temporarily quit NBA.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).