• 2020 Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -7 ) at Minnesota ( 7 ) — T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 8 ) at Brooklyn ( -8 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -8.5 ) at Detroit ( 8.5 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 10.5 ) at Dallas ( -10.5 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 6.5 ) at Utah ( -6.5 ) — T: 225
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -9 ) at Chicago ( 9 ) — T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( -2.5 ) at Phoenix ( 2.5 ) — T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

@HungryHungryHip said...

How about Edwards?

I’m sure I’ll have some of him also but more of the other wolves

• charara1224

@jv21 said...

For those that 150 max MME on Fanduel, what do you think of the $2.22 Pick and Roll being a 150 max now instead of 20 max? Any thoughts on the pay structure? $333 to win $2000, only 10,725 entries. I am really tempted since I am already making 150 lineups for the 5 cent and 25 cent.

How does it go for you when you max submit 5 and 25 cent entries? I was debating doing this one time for the hell of it lol

• frugal

@captainwacky said...

Gafford is a better play today than he was yesterday IMO. As you alluded, Thad is creaky (though they only ran him 25 yesterday), LAL has more impact bigs, and a negative game script may actually benefit Gafford, because they won’t run Markannen or Thad if they don’t need to.

I kinda like him tonight, but on DK there’s a handful of guys within $500 who are guaranteed to see 20-30 minutes. Off the top of my head Jackson & Ellington from DET, Iggy, mabye even Tony Bradley if Embiid sits. Josh Green from DAL is going to have a breakout sooner or later, kid plays with a ton of energy and aggression.

• jfitzgan

@charara1224 said...

How does it go for you when you max submit 5 and 25 cent entries? I was debating doing this one time for the hell of it lol

It’s your 150 lineups against half a million entries. Like a drop of rain in the ocean.

• Brendan239

On FD you can comfortably go Luka/Mitch/Durant/AD and not punt too crazy. Now I feel like you have to pick the right Minnesota player tonight

• charara1224

some pistons notes
    Starters should be : Wright Ellington Bey Grant Plumlee and Josh Jackson first one off the bench
    Josh Jackson 3700 on FD and his minutes have creeped up again since coming off injury and I like him a lot tonight
    Jerami Grant drawing Tobias Harris defense and I like that matchup. He also still managed 38 FD points shooting 4/15. Hoping for a bounce back game
    Whether its Embiid or Dwight starting, they will have a great game against DET’s frontcourt

• Brendan239

The stand corrected about Det value – Wellington very much in play.

• NarrowJ

If Embiid is out I doubt Gafford makes too many of my lineups with Cousins and Howard having huge projections from a Min/Pts per dollar standpoint. Plus I don’t like the spend ups today other than Doncic and Embiid (who in my scenario is not playing anyway). If Embiid is in, then I’ll plenty of him paired with Cousins, so again Gafford the odd man out. I can see Gafford being more valuable today, but he still carries risk. Valentine isn’t a heavy play anyway, didn’t want to come off that way. I like him to see maybe 10% of my lineups tonight.

• captainwacky

Yeah, the Bulls value may not be relevant as the day progresses. Stewart on detroit is starting to look pretty interesting though.

• maxrluminox

QQ: How do you build quick stacks in Lineup HQ. I tried to do it in Team Groups, but that failed, so then I created Player Groups for each team to select my players from each team……..epic fail again.

Thanks!

• jv21

@jfitzgan said...

It’s your 150 lineups against half a million entries. Like a drop of rain in the ocean.

• jv21

@charara1224 said...

For the season I am even. Unfortunately the 5 and 25 cent are not good comparisons, since the contest sizes are 40x and 20x bigger. And it is very easy to min cash in the 5 cent one. (10 cent woo hoo). The pick and roll only has 10,000 entries seems which look reasonable and beatable.

• ifthethunder

Statmuse can’t help me. Anyone else have thoughts?

https://www.statmuse.com/nba/ask/chris-paul-dk-game-log-without-devin-booker
    ~

• charara1224

@jv21 said...

For the season I am even. Unfortunately the 5 and 25 cent are not good comparisons, since the contest sizes are 40x and 20x bigger. And it is very easy to min cash in the 5 cent one. (10 cent woo hoo). The pick and roll only has 10,000 entries seems which look reasonable and beatable.

yeah sometimes i do the pick and roll one. Ive actually taken it down once already this year on only 1 entry lol but lately i have been doing the no experienced tournament. Usually better chances when you arent playing the experienced players but im probably going to have to go back to the PnR soon since im like days away from getting the experienced badge.

• captainwacky

@ifthethunder said...

~

I can maybe help by noting that Chris Paul is old and he played 40 minutes yesterday.

• theIrrigator

Devin Booker (hamstring) ruled out Saturday. https://t.co/w7tzdXy9lI

• NarrowJ

@ifthethunder said...

~

There are no results. Booker hasn’t missed yet this season and Paul played for OKC last year. Should be a decent boost for him, Court IQ with Paul ON and Booker OFF shows 23% usage for Paul and 1.20 fp/m.

EDIT: He played 40 mins last night so he might be lucky to top 30 today, jmo.

Payne-Fever!
    Murray-Mania!
    Heavy Curry/Dray, Mitchell/Ingles. + the heavy chalks.

• Waiting for embiid to be ruled out

• ifthethunder

@captainwacky said...

I can maybe help by noting that Chris Paul is old and he played 40 minutes yesterday.

Thank you. I guess they have to run someone out there.

But with the value plays popping up, no need for me to play Mrs. Paul.
    ~

• captainwacky

@ifthethunder said...

Thank you. I guess they have to run someone out there.

But with the value plays popping up, no need for me to play Mrs. Paul.
    ~

I don’t know which site you’re on, but I’m jamming John Wall into my lineups on both sites and he’s in the same price range as Paul. Obviously a small bit of risk with his knee, but I think if he’s out there he’s out there to play minutes, and there’s nothing in his way from having a ton of usage.

• frugal

@captainwacky said...

I don’t know which site you’re on, but I’m jamming John Wall into my lineups on both sites and he’s in the same price range as Paul. Obviously a small bit of risk with his knee, but I think if he’s out there he’s out there to play minutes, and there’s nothing in his way from having a ton of usage.

Wall seems like a no brainier and yet a trap at the same time. He should kill in the minutes he plays yet could be rusty and HOU is likely to get blown out.

• Brendan239

Caruso or Payne (FD)?

• captainwacky

@Brendan239 said...

Caruso or Payne (FD)?

Payne pretty clearly IMO… If we think Paul doesn’t get the extended run + there’s a chance the suns get smoked, his opportunity at a blowup is much greater.

• captainwacky

@frugal said...

Wall seems like a no brainier and yet a trap at the same time. He should kill in the minutes he plays yet could be rusty and HOU is likely to get blown out.

But that’s the thing about traps… they seem like no brainers :)

Valid point though. I might tone my Wall enthusiasm down, but I’ve been pairing him with Luka so it implies they would keep it a game.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).