• 2020 Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -7 ) at Minnesota ( 7 ) — T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 8 ) at Brooklyn ( -8 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -8.5 ) at Detroit ( 8.5 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 10.5 ) at Dallas ( -10.5 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 6.5 ) at Utah ( -6.5 ) — T: 225
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -9 ) at Chicago ( 9 ) — T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( -2.5 ) at Phoenix ( 2.5 ) — T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

Agreed on Lonzo

• NarrowJ

I can’t play Lonzo on DK today with Nunn right there at virtually the same price. Gonna ride that until the wheels fall off.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #38

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

I’m playing some Cam

I am probably the biggest Cam Johnson supporter in DFS this year. I have had 50% or more almost every slate dating back like 3 weeks ago just waiting for his blow up lol. He is a baller but just hasn’t shined yet It is getting tiresome but I will obviously have some because it could be tonight. But I think the best play is Cam Payne. Payne subbed in last night for the last two minutes when Booker went out. Payne will chuck and if it is falling look out. Also, Paul can’t score anymore and his shot just looked terrible last night and honestly he doesn’t really have a ceiling IMO so I just cant play him. I mean he had 15 dimes last night and barely made value. They will need scoring for sure. Bridges is a baller but I am not sure about a chalk Bridges. Have to think about it. I see Cam/Bridges/Payne getting up quite a few shots each. Oddly enough, Ayton has started balling and proving me wrong lately and he was impressive last night. They weren’t running any plays for him or really getting him involved he was just crashing the boards and making things happen. B2B scares me tho. Lastly, not that we need the value it but he helped me in SD last night and could get 7-8x with the B2B…Frank the Tank. That was a lot of words to say I rank PHX value Payne/Cam/Bridges in that order

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #38

RG Tiered Ranking

Also, hasn’t Luka been historically semi-poor in 3rd of 4 nights?

• theIrrigator

Jamal Murray (shoulder) questionable Saturday. https://t.co/a94oAeSBjp

• miggs6876

@Pandamonious said...

That’s how the pro’s do it right there.

Either capture all the magic with Luka and Wall or let them both disappoint. Instead of potentially hurting a bunch of random line ups with 1, just nuke them. If the game goes high and tight though like it can, them it’s a whole other explosion.

Good insight Panda. I have to adjust my mindset. Often, I play it too safe just to try to cash.

• NarrowJ

Welp, fire up Monte.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

@monarch said...

Anthony Edwards

Why man why

• deepfat

Any thoughts on Bam tonight? Popping on some projections.

• Bodiaz36

Bam let me down big time last night, but not afraid of going back to the well here. Nets have been atrocious defensively. 22/10/few bleals type of line seems reasonable to me

• fleishmo6

Stacking sixers/detroit
    Grant/Ellington bring back with Dwight Howard
    Who would have ever thought lol

• captainwacky

I think it’s legitimately fantastic that I was mulling over my Harden exposure and had to be like “wait, are they in Miami? Because Friday night in Miami would change a lot…”

• gaelicgirl

@jfitzgan said...

It’s your 150 lineups against half a million entries. Like a drop of rain in the ocean.

Like tears in rain.

• Tajtrivedi

What about vanderbilt?

• theIrrigator

Kristaps Porzingis (injury management) listed doubtful Saturday. https://t.co/XHHdkMzEeJ

• theIrrigator

@Tajtrivedi said...

What about vanderbilt?

Yes

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

Kristaps Porzingis (injury management) listed doubtful Saturday.

Oh yeah, forgot Irrigator was back.

• theIrrigator

@deepfat said...

Any thoughts on Bam tonight? Popping on some projections.

I’ll have some. 45-50 fpts seems very likely

• Bodiaz36

Neck-tat time? Or WCS?

• charara1224

Will bam be matched up on KD tonight? Wouldnt he kinda lose things such as rebound opportunities having to chase KD at the 3 pt line?

• monarch

They can just put Boban in for a rotation or two and its a wrap.

• theIrrigator

@ImADonk11 said...

I am probably the biggest Cam Johnson supporter in DFS this year. I have had 50% or more almost every slate dating back like 3 weeks ago just waiting for his blow up lol. He is a baller but just hasn’t shined yet It is getting tiresome but I will obviously have some because it could be tonight. But I think the best play is Cam Payne. Payne subbed in last night for the last two minutes when Booker went out. Payne will chuck and if it is falling look out. Also, Paul can’t score anymore and his shot just looked terrible last night and honestly he doesn’t really have a ceiling IMO so I just cant play him. I mean he had 15 dimes last night and barely made value. They will need scoring for sure. Bridges is a baller but I am not sure about a chalk Bridges. Have to think about it. I see Cam/Bridges/Payne getting up quite a few shots each. Oddly enough, Ayton has started balling and proving me wrong lately and he was impressive last night. They weren’t running any plays for him or really getting him involved he was just crashing the boards and making things happen. B2B scares me tho. Lastly, not that we need the value it but he helped me in SD last night and could get 7-8x with the B2B…Frank the Tank. That was a lot of words to say I rank PHX value Payne/Cam/Bridges in that order

Ayton success seems directly correlated with Cam being inserted into the starting lineup and Crowder coming off the bench. I think that is why Cam has taken a dip also. I have been playing him like as well and can’t jump off now that there is extra usage to go around. With all the other better value opening up I’m sure I end up with only 10-20%. Agreed on Payne being the best value option from the suns side

• captainwacky

Unfortunately this makes me like Cousins more again.

• monarch

@charara1224 said...

Will bam be matched up on KD tonight? Wouldnt he kinda lose things such as rebound opportunities having to chase KD at the 3 pt line?

Heat dont really play defense like that. They funnel shots to the wing….hence Norm Powell, OG last night. Will be interesting to see because Joe Harris could go beserk vs the way the Heat play defense at no ownership.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).