• 2020 Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -7 ) at Minnesota ( 7 ) — T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 8 ) at Brooklyn ( -8 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -8.5 ) at Detroit ( 8.5 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 10.5 ) at Dallas ( -10.5 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 6.5 ) at Utah ( -6.5 ) — T: 225
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -9 ) at Chicago ( 9 ) — T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( -2.5 ) at Phoenix ( 2.5 ) — T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Tajtrivedi

@theIrrigator said...

Ayton success seems directly correlated with Cam being inserted into the starting lineup and Crowder coming off the bench. I think that is why Cam has taken a dip also. I have been playing him like as well and can’t jump off now that there is extra usage to go around. With all the other better value opening up I’m sure I end up with only 10-20%. Agreed on Payne being the best value option from the suns side

Maybe the best from the Suns, but thats not saying much. I kind of want to stay away from that whole situation

• IT4MVP

Boogie likely to see 30 minutes again on a b2b?

• Bodiaz36

Never thought of that, they might need Boban to match up with Cousins. Not sure I can pull the trigger though. Carlisle is too unpredictable

• Tajtrivedi

@Bodiaz36 said...

Never thought of that, they might need Boban to match up with Cousins. Not sure I can pull the trigger though. Carlisle is too unpredictable

Doesnt boogie largely camp out around the three point line? They don’t necessarily need to run Boban out there

• captainwacky

In the inverse, it’s more likely Boogie won’t get embarrassed off the floor by not being able to guard Porzingis.

• NarrowJ

Boban won’t be a thing. They’ll go back to 26-28 mins of WCS and do-nothing guys like Green/Iwundu probably fill some minutes. Only thing that Porzingis being out does is make me like Doncic (and Cousins) more.

• Bodiaz36

Yeah, I’m not going to play Boban, but I wouldn’t fault others for playing him. Could be contrarian enough to work if he sees the court

• HungryHungryHip

What will the reaction be here when Cousins is ruled out 15 mins before their game because it’s a B2B?

• frugal

@NarrowJ said...

Boban won’t be a thing. They’ll go back to 26-28 mins of WCS and do-nothing guys like Green/Iwundu probably get some minutes. Only thing that Porzingis being out does is make me like Doncic more.

This. I keep feeling Green is going to have a break out game sooner or later, but it feels like Luka and James Johnson from DAL are the plays, maybe THJ but he’s been a bit off lately.

• vick325

AD and markanen or Zion and bam?

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #38

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Unfortunately this makes me like Cousins more again.

So Cousins just played the most minutes he has played in a NBA game in what…3-4 years I presume? Granted he absolutely smashes if he shoots even 25% from the field which is insane to think about. But his legs have to be wobbly I would think come the 2nd half. I don’t know, with Howard there (who I faded last week in this spot and he completely smashed and shockingly played 34 minutes) and also Bam in a nut spot it just doesn’t seem necessary. One thing worth mentioning is him and Wall are straight up boys and have been probably waiting for the moment those 2 can shine again like back in the UK days. Now that I write that out it actually really makes me want to pair them and run back with Luka. Oh boy just talked myself into it I think. Earlier I had X’d him from the pool. Have to change that now.

• Brendan239

@captainwacky said...

I think it’s legitimately fantastic that I was mulling over my Harden exposure and had to be like “wait, are they in Miami? Because Friday night in Miami would change a lot…”

Have YOU been to Tootsie’s?

• deepfat

Could Anthony Edwards (aka Goose) be a sneaky low priced punt with D’lo out? Usage up, pts/36 solid.

• captainwacky

@ImADonk11 said...

So Cousins just played the most minutes he has played in a NBA game in what…3-4 years I presume? Granted he absolutely smashes if he shoots even 25% from the field which is insane to think about. But his legs have to be wobbly I would think come the 2nd half. I don’t know, with Howard there (who I faded last week in this spot and he completely smashed and shockingly played 34 minutes) and also Bam in a nut spot it just doesn’t seem necessary. One thing worth mentioning is him and Wall are straight up boys and have been probably waiting for the moment those 2 can shine again like back in the UK days. Now that I write that out it actually really makes me want to pair them and run back with Luka. Oh boy just talked myself into it I think. Earlier I had X’d him from the pool. Have to change that now.

Oh, I agree with you – I was trying to limit my exposure. But it just increases the likelihood that he will be out there and able to complete.

• captainwacky

@Brendan239 said...

Have YOU been to Tootsie’s?

I’m just here so I don’t get fined.

• frugal

@captainwacky said...

Oh, I agree with you – I was trying to limit my exposure. But it just increases the likelihood that he will be out there and able to complete.

Yeah, with KP out this game should be fairly competitive.

• monarch

@deepfat said...

Could Anthony Edwards (aka Goose) be a sneaky low priced punt with D’lo out? Usage up, pts/36 solid.

His ownership will be depressed due to the fact I touted him a page back.

• donkeydealer

Who steps up for Booker? Langston?

• deepfat

@monarch said...

His ownership will be depressed due to the fact I touted him a page back.

Ah, didn’t see. Won’t take your thunder.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #38

RG Tiered Ranking

@captainwacky said...

Also, WCS is a UK man too so he will get up for this game as well. Might be sneaky pivot from Cousins to WCS. Oh boy I may do that in my SE LUs at 1/50th the ownership.

• monarch

@deepfat said...

Ah, didn’t see. Won’t take your thunder.

I’m just messing around.

Yes, I like him.

The Pels have by far and away the highest opponent three point rate in the league. They have usurped the Heat and Bucks even. I haven’t run the rates but I know that if KAT, D-Loading and Rubio were to miss then we get unfettered #1 overall pick Anthony Edwards launching threes and he most likely would close because…why not? If he can hero ball some boards and blocks/steals then it is really hard for him to not be a great play despite people game log watching him.

• monarch

Saadiq Bey has amazing rates with all the projected Pistons to miss. Panda, chara? Hard pass? Optimizer wants Josh Jackson, I would love to not do that.

• Yeoman

@deepfat said...

Any thoughts on Bam tonight? Popping on some projections.

Nets are truly awful at the rim, last night was a lob-and-dunk festival. But it’s even worse when Jordan’s not on the floor, and I’m wondering about Precious. Even 15 minutes might be enough if it looks like Allen’s second-team minutes last night.

• Bodiaz36

I’m playing Josh Jackson tonight, and I’m not thrilled about it. He does nothing particularly well, but well enough + minutes to be fantasy relevant

• dominicanpapi

If Murray is out, could you get away with a Morris and Brunson stack on Fd? The only issue is there’s not a ton of guys you could pay up for and/or there’s enough value where you can pay up for these guys without sacrificing much. Might make more sense on a site like DK now that I think about it:

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).