• 2020 Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -7 ) at Minnesota ( 7 ) — T: 224
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 8 ) at Brooklyn ( -8 ) — T:
    8:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -8.5 ) at Detroit ( 8.5 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : Houston ( 10.5 ) at Dallas ( -10.5 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 6.5 ) at Utah ( -6.5 ) — T: 225
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -9 ) at Chicago ( 9 ) — T: 227.5
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( -2.5 ) at Phoenix ( 2.5 ) — T: 218.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Are we locking Thad on FD, jfc still waaay too cheap?

• monarch

Boogie might be on his best behavior considering James Johnson is fully capable of putting him down

• Kanner88

@captainwacky said...

I’m just here so I don’t get fined.

I had to ….sorry off topic lol …

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Saadiq Bey has amazing rates with all the projected Pistons to miss. Panda, chara? Hard pass? Optimizer wants Josh Jackson, I would love to not do that.

I’ve watched like 4 minutes of the Pistons this year. Seems like Bey has fallen back though.

• frugal

Man, there are 14-19 FGA up for grabs in DAL tonight. Logic dictates THJ, Burkes, and Brunson get some more, but one of these other guys has to step up…

• captainwacky

@Kanner88 said...

I had to ….sorry off topic lol …

And sometimes non-answers are answers all at the same time :)

• monarch

I imagine Delon Wright will be chalk. And probably Dwight Howard once we get closer to lock

• Njsum1

@gaelicgirl said...

Like tears in rain.

Like a free ride when you’ve already paid, like the good advice you just can’t take…oops wrong song 😉

Think we were going for like….blue on black, tears on a river, push on a shove, joker on jack, match on a fire, cold on ice….😎

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

I’ve watched like 4 minutes of the Pistons this year. Seems like Bey has fallen back though.

That’s 4 minutes you can never get back

• superjon

@Pandamonious said...

I’ve watched like 4 minutes of the Pistons this year.

We all appreciate the sacrifice you made.

• RipCityRings

This seems like such a smash spot for Lonzo, yet he’s probably about as likely as Bledsoe to actually go off, and Bledsoe’s cheaper. I kind of think Zion’s just going to bulldoze them and then maybe NAW becomes the garbage time beneficiary. D’Lo out might actually be a meaningful boost to MIN’s defense here.

Edit: I also really like Adams on FD, at 5.4K he could be a great Boogie pivot.

• superjon

@RipCityRings said...

This seems like such a smash spot for Lonzo, yet he’s probably about as likely as Bledsoe to actually go off, and Bledsoe’s cheaper. I kind of think Zion’s just going to bulldoze them and then maybe NAW becomes the garbage time beneficiary. D’Lo out might actually be a meaningful boost to MIN’s defense here.

or maybe Dragic finally has that big game we’ve all been expecting

• Brendan239

Can Vanderbilt put up 40 FD points?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

I imagine Delon Wright will be chalk. And probably Dwight Howard once we get closer to lock

I don’t think Wright will be chalk. I guess depends on what you consider chalk. I think closer to 10% than 20%. People can only handle so many Pistons.

Jackson and Bey will certainly be higher owned, I think. Than you have to consider Grant’s upside. Hard to say.

• Njsum1

@superjon said...

With Kyrie locking him down, no way 😜

Edit…seriously, he doesn’t get a ton of minutes though. That would be my main concern with Dragic.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

Kudos to whoever made the NBA schedule today for knowing us DFS’ers were going to need an extra hour to process all of this.

What a wonderful person.

• RipCityRings

@superjon said...

After watching Nunn get played off the court last postseason I just cannot get on that train. It’s burned me twice now, but at least his price has finally caught up. As for Dragic, I’m not really convinced he’s healthy, and he’s the type of guard that only really goes nuts with his legs under him. He’s in that Rubio/Rondo tier along with Conley, guys who need optimal physical/mental conditions to really hit their stride.

• beare

nets give up tons points i actually like dragic tonight

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

Really want to be able to play Porter Jr if Murray misses. Shame the minutes probably won’t be there. Anyone got any juicy info on that?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Ricky Rubio (health protocols) expected to be limited to 24-28 minutes Saturday, per coach Saunders.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Joel Embiid (back) a game-time decision Saturday.

• Njsum1

@RipCityRings said...

It’s burned me twice now, but at least his price has finally caught up

Has it though? He was 5400 last game and only 5600 today? There’s tons of value so I wouldn’t say he’s a must have, yet I’m still interested if he’s going to get 35+ minutes and a lot usage.

• monarch

FWIW

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Ben Simmons uncertain Saturday. https://t.co/BsHU92R432

Tobias Harris uncertain Saturday. https://t.co/T72POUqjBa

• monarch

FD question for you. So if I start hammering some Tobias Harris unders and he gets ruled out what happens to my bets?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).