Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 1.5 ) at Houston ( -1.5 ) —- T: 208
    3:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -13.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 13.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    6:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2 ) at Toronto ( -2 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -8.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 8.5 ) —- T: 207

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• jeffgo33

I finished my lineup and had 5,200 left to fill power forward. I could have selected Smith and left 1,600 on the table. But no, played Jones instead, since he fit. That decision might wind up costing me about 3K tonight. Sigh.

• piffffffffff

@walkoff9 said...

Have the nut lu so far i think

I have it on dk for sure. Have harden parsons jsmooth mejri Aria

Have 2 g and utility spot left gonna play cp3 ithomas and Kanter

What you think?

• TheRealJosh5

my Harden, Parsons, Ariza & Josh Smith LU is getting held down by DWill and TJones.

• IronMonkey415

Thornton killed me today…I need to stop being stupid for once.

• Ibleedblue1

@FargoBison said...

J Smoove taking over the game.

No human except a non signed rapper has ever been named J Smoove. If you mean James Harden yes. But come on this isnt a rap battle with nicknames.

• shark61350

@Ibleedblue1 said...

Welcome to the 2001 its a new century.

Flip phone or die!

• Sportsfan12

Lopez or dj

• DFSNewbie

@Ibleedblue1 said...

No human except a non signed rapper has ever been named J Smoove. If you mean James Harden yes. But come on this isnt a rap battle with nicknames.

J Smoove = Josh Smith

• 2021Labs

@smutpeddlers said...

It’s 2016, it may be time to upgrade…….especially if you have a life, play dfs and don’t just sit at a computer. It has saved me multiple times especially since u only play FD.

I do 90% of my DFS work from my smartphone. I do some research for the next days slate on my laptop, but working 10-12 hours a day 6 days a week doesnt leave me much time to do anything before a 7pm slate begins. Plus, we have a 1 year old which requires constant attention, coming home and going straight to the laptop doesnt usually go over well haha. Being able to do everything from my phone is a lifesaver.

• pdaddis

@Ibleedblue1 said...

Take the stick out and exhale. It will be ok.

• stoptheinsanity

@Ibleedblue1 said...

But J Smoove is Josh Smith nickname.

• IronMonkey415

T. Jones and D-Will killed me in another line up.

• kswetnam1342

Terrance Jones….ruining my day so far

• kiarahataly

Ownership on Harden and Parsons isn’t low enough for them to carry the dud from Jones. Sigh.

• FargoBison

There is the triple double for the Beard.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@IronMonkey415 said...

T. Jones and D-Will killed me in another line up.

Perhaps my consolation after the first set of games is that Terrence Jones was quite highly owned, so even though I had him, I didn’t have Derron Williams, who was highly owned too.

Also, I don’t have a cell phone of any kind.

• lovetohate

only have harden , parsons and josh smith from this game.

lowry and bradley or derozan and smart ?

• pdaddis

About to find out if completely fading the TOR/LAC game was a good idea or not.

• Ibleedblue1

@pdaddis said...

Take the stick out and exhale. It will be ok.

In 9 LU I only have James Harden and Chandler Parsons

• shark61350

Not horrible my Hou stack of Harden, Ariza, Clint, Jones & Smith hit almost 5.5x value but sigh.

• fathalpert

• Blogger of the Month

@pdaddis said...

About to find out if completely fading the TOR/LAC game was a good idea or not.

I’m doing the same and don’t feel great about it either, but I feel like this is the game to fade on today’s slate if you’re going to do it.

• statscreative

Tried to be cute by playing Devin Harris. FAIL

Saw a pic from yesterday of Harden and his crew buying a bunch of drinks at a store and saw a pic of Parsons partying with Manziel and faded both. 23/15/10 from harden and 31/6/3 from parsons. Thinking like that is how you lose money

• pn3

harden/parsons/ariza/smith all did great for me in my 2$ gpp lineup
    paul/smith/bradley/sullinger/valanciunas to go

• SkateFiend

@smutpeddlers said...

It’s 2016, it may be time to upgrade…….especially if you have a life, play dfs and don’t just sit at a computer. It has saved me multiple times especially since u only play FD.

I can’t afford the monthly payments. I would like to live within my means. Smart phones actually get in the way of social interaction. This is especially true for Asians. I live among them, and their faces are buried in those things.

I was at a place where I couldn’t access my phone anyways.

• FargoBison

I had a Beard, Parsons, Ariza, Capela and Mejri stack in the first game. Now it comes down to my biggest question of the day CP3 or RW…I rolled with CP3. I hope I was right.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).