Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 1.5 ) at Houston ( -1.5 ) —- T: 208
    3:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -13.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 13.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    6:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2 ) at Toronto ( -2 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -8.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 8.5 ) —- T: 207

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Vitruvian_Man

@JamesVincent said...

After looking at Patterson’s game logs and some FantasyLabs rankings, it seems like Patterson is the much better option if you are looking to go cheap at PF.

Whats the logic?

• Storm

Who has a higher ceiling, Isaiah Thomas or DeRozan?

• RecEm2014

Does a lineup with no RWB and Durant stand a chance?

• unclebengi

I’d say Derozan, but Ish has been pretty bad on D. I kinda like Smart to have the big game for Boston though

• Vitruvian_Man

DeRozen or Lowry ftw?

• Sportsfan12

Jones or capella

• marino4ever

@Vitruvian_Man said...

DeRozen or Lowry ftw?

DeRozen.

Lowry and DeRzen typically rotate big fantasy games. Rarely do they have them together. Right now, DeRozen is hot. He’s also cheaper. And he won’t have CP3 guarding him. JMO.

• tskracer911

Anyone know the if crowder will play for sure

• Vitruvian_Man

@marino4ever said...

DeRozen.

Lowry and DeRzen typically rotate big fantasy games. Rarely do they have them together. Right now, DeRozen is hot. He’s also cheaper. And he won’t have CP3 guarding him. JMO.

Clippers pretty solid against sg as well. Is CP3 worth paying up for?

CP3/Kanter vs derozen/lowry and sully?

• Whacko

Super Duper Sixer STack coming….today is the day…..

Quarter Arcade is Mine LOL

• Nateyyyyyy

Anyone feeling Larkin today or is Sloan the move?

• deebarizo

I have 4 Rockets and 3 Raptors in my main GPP lineup. Bad idea?

• marino4ever

@walkoff9 said...

Lopez going off is the only way it’s not so might as well play him.

Lopez had 40+ the last time they played, irrc. And no Steven Adams tonight might mean a 50 burger.

• tskracer911

kanter sees more minutes then collision today? Debating him or Kelly for a cheap center

• JamesVincent

Mainly that Patterson’s minutes are generally higher and more reliable.

• marino4ever

Dirk news is terrible. I manged to squeeze a Paul-Harden-DeRozen into a lineup. Charlie V. was the lynch pin holding it together. Without him getting the start/min, I can’t make it work.

• Csquared1987

@marino4ever said...

Dirk news is terrible. I manged to squeeze a Paul-Harden-DeRozen into a lineup. Charlie V. was the lynch pin holding it together. Without him getting the start/min, I can’t make it work.

I gotta GPP lineup with Durant,Westbrook, and Harden on it. Ther’s enough value out there to make it work

• frugal

I’m a hardcare Mavs fane and even I’m having a hard time today. Even when Zaza has been out before, McGee just hasn’t seen a huge uptick in minutes. Part of that was due to conditioning, breakout game today? Given Mejri subbed in for Zaza in the 4th last game, he may be the better option. Then again, maybe they turn to Powell at C as Houston is bound to run a lot of small ball today. Choices…

• Chab

No Duncan tomorrow vs the warriors… We all know what that means. Unleash the Bobaneast

• onepinrodney

@Storm said...

Who has a higher ceiling, Isaiah Thomas or DeRozan?

The reason I like I.T. is the Celtics don’t blow teams out hardly ever, and he averaged 46 DK points vs them in 2 match ups already.

• Csquared1987

Been a rough week for me…Drummond just gave up last night, Robin Lopez slaps CP3 and gets ejected friday night, PJ Tucker takes a knee to the chest in the 1st quarter and never comes back….Hopefully i can finish strong this week

• pn3

all aboard the salah train

• IronMonkey415

Salah WILL START

• Chab

Mejri starting for zaza

• IronMonkey415

What an exciting day but as for me I will stay on the Javale train.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).