• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -2.5 ) at Toronto ( 2.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -3 ) at Philadelphia ( 3 ) —- T: 203.5
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1.5 ) at Washington ( 1.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -2.5 ) at Orlando ( 2.5 ) —- T: 206
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( 2 ) at Denver ( -2 ) —- T: 211.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 1.5 ) at Phoenix ( -1.5 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• superjon

• wscooby

Are Lee and LMA safe in todays BTB?

• fanduelpimp

@superjon said...

DeAndre Jordan and Isaiah Thomas all day

Blake is eyeing a return tonight in Philly……

latimes dot com/sports/clippers/la-sp-clippers-cn-griffin-20170123-story.html

• ASitar

I think you almost HAVE to build your LUs around KAT. He hung 50 FD points on them last time and can see him getting 60-64 this time.

• superjon

@fanduelpimp said...

Blake is eyeing a return tonight in Philly……

latimes dot com/sports/clippers/la-sp-clippers-cn-griffin-20170123-story.html

Perhaps, but Deandre has done better than Blake against the Sixers. Plus, I always have a hard time trusting guys their first game back from an injury.

• lendahand21

if Blake is playing limited minutes we can prob get away with DJ and Rivers one more day.

• lendahand21

whos playing burks if hood is out again?

• gausman7

had a good night last night…need to keep it going tonight. I’m going to avoid B2B’s if at all possible. Find they tend to get me into more trouble than they are worth unless I can’t find an option with fresh legs that I believe in. With that being said, it’s a dangerous game to plan on Spurs tonight outside of Kawhi. Someone is likely to get “Popped” and LMA is the primo candidate in my opinion.

Jordan is in a killer spot against a weak Philly front court. I don’t see Okafor having an answer for Deandre. He may be a B2B exception based on matchup, but I think I can find a better combination that doesn’t take the risk. Had five fouls last night, been carrying the load. Just afraid he may not have the conditioning for that kind of grind. All speculation, but that’s what forums are for. Tough to get stats to back it up, because his role changes dramatically with Paul out (has to be a primary scorer).

• Hiqhliqht

What about Bledsoe/Booker for tonight ?

• superjon

@Hiqhliqht said...

What about Bledsoe/Booker for tonight ?

Booker always burns me, so I hate him. But in my opinion SG is the toughest tonight, so I guess just flip a coin.

• xEnvayNe

With Derozan out Lowry averages 1.19 fpts per min and Valanciunas gets the biggest boost up to 1.24 fpts per min. I’ll take my chances.

• superjon

Okay my 3 LU’s are set. Feel confident as long as LMA doesn’t sit.

• RecEm2014

All the Payton/Smart/Ilyasova/KAT

• debeatup

@xEnvayNe said...

With Derozan out Lowry averages 1.19 fpts per min and Valanciunas gets the biggest boost up to 1.24 fpts per min. I’ll take my chances.

With Sully in the mix now that’s am added variable though for Val. I’d tread lightly Hank

• natedenver34

@ASitar said...

I think you almost HAVE to build your LUs around KAT. He hung 50 FD points on them last time and can see him getting 60-64 this time.

Now that he’s priced like a superstar I need to see his ceilings but more often to consider him a building block.

• breger

does kawhi guard lowry? im assuming hes playing

• helogan72

@superjon said...

Okay my 3 LU’s are set. Feel confident as long as LMA doesn’t sit.

They can’t be set already with all the news and notes to come. LMA balled out last night, I’m sure he’ll sit and Kwai will play like a beast.

• MPDR1983

@breger said...

does kawhi guard lowry? im assuming hes playing

yes. thats why he rested last night

• MPDR1983

@helogan72 said...

They can’t be set already with all the news and notes to come. LMA balled out last night, I’m sure he’ll sit and Kwai will play like a beast.

yeah no way in hell you win a dime having a LU set at 9 am.. You cant even truely set a LU till 10 mins before tip off.

• mattyice522

wow what warrants Wall’s insane price hike on FD?

• frenchy7705

Hey guys. First post here.

Lot’s up in the air today with a smaller slate a lot of potential news.

Lock of the day for me is Elf.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@frenchy7705 said...

Hey guys. First post here.

Lot’s up in the air today with a smaller slate a lot of potential news.

Lock of the day for me is Elf.

good luck. Welcome.

Elf could be a good lock. I think I like Joseph more. Lock and load him and go from there. Much better value than Lowry today.

• xEnvayNe

@debeatup said...

With Sully in the mix now that’s am added variable though for Val. I’d tread lightly Hank

I’ve spread my dreams under your feet; tread softly because you tread on my dreams. But seriously I think Val should still be good for over a fpt per min even with Sully back and especially if LMA sits.

• BUFUu2

I don’t see on the Kat followers… HIs price finally caught up with him… ON this short slate I will be off of him. He may break me but I think there is a lot of cheaper value and center that can get close or within 10 of his dk points. I would rather pay up for sf and pg tonight with ish.

• FAMOF665

So Kiwi guards Lowry but it will be Demarre that guards Kiwi right?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).