• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -2.5 ) at Toronto ( 2.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -3 ) at Philadelphia ( 3 ) —- T: 203.5
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1.5 ) at Washington ( 1.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -2.5 ) at Orlando ( 2.5 ) —- T: 206
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( 2 ) at Denver ( -2 ) —- T: 211.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 1.5 ) at Phoenix ( -1.5 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@SofaKingNyce said...

Is everyone all of a sudden off of David Lee?

I am. just a rule of thumb that I don’t play guys at their peak pricing unless it’s Harden, Westy, etc.

• monarch

@mbunner23 said...

IT is the worst defender in the league, statistically. Whoever he guards, whether it be Wall or Beal will eat. That’s not the only reason I like Wall. Highest projected total, seems to me that Washington wants to send a message to Boston as well. Think Crowder pissed him off. Give me all the Wall

Or Otto Porter

• mbunner23

@frugal said...

Give me all the Crowder! ;-)

That’s not a bad play either. I’ll have my shares. I’m all over that game.

• dgballer

With Bradley out I would expect Smart to take Wall and IT will take Beal. I want to say that’s why Beal went off against them a couple of weeks ago

• monarch

xdan…what about TJ McConnell tonight? I want to put him with Elf and load up elsewhere

• draped

@mbunner23 said...

IT is the worst defender in the league, statistically. Whoever he guards, whether it be Wall or Beal will eat. That’s not the only reason I like Wall. Highest projected total, seems to me that Washington wants to send a message to Boston as well. Think Crowder pissed him off. Give me all the Wall

those all seem like great logical points based on statistics. certainly more powerful information than his previous games vs BOS.

• mbunner23

@draped said...

those all seem like great logical points based on statistics. certainly more powerful information than his previous games vs BOS.

Guess we will see tonight.

• deerosa

Can someone explain to me why Zach Lavine is playing like crap?

• dominicanpapi

@deerosa said...

Hasn’t been the same since the hip injury.

• frugal

@mbunner23 said...

That’s not a bad play either. I’ll have my shares. I’m all over that game.

I have exposure as well. I’m typically a 1 lineup guy, but I’m throwing a 2nd lineup stacking that game with the exception of Wall and IT where I like Payton and Bledsoe better at their prices (Yahoo specifc).

• JPep2370

Probably bite me in the butt but I’m ziggin while everyone else is zaggin tonight….

• xdan3220

@monarch said...

xdan…what about TJ McConnell tonight? I want to put him with Elf and load up elsewhere

1 of my 2 lineups tonight has McConnell. I’d only roll with him if Oak is out. Very few of Oak’s baskets come off assists, most of his scores they dump it down to him in the post and he creates for himself so he really hurts T.J. (whereas even Embiid has plenty of catch and shoots to get assists for guys). If Oak doesn’t play that really creates a lot of need for TJ to create and with Noel on the floor he is a guy that scores almost all of his points on assists (oops and occasional catch and shoot from 16 and in). So the sixers primary lineup would be TJ surrounded by 3 good shooters and a big man that lends himself to assists so he would have huge assist upside to go with probably 10-14 points some boards and a couple steals.

My other lineup is running Stauskas because of the same thing and he was the starting 2 and the backup PG against Atlanta which really opens up his upside for extra playmaking.

• dunbarnation

wait what happened to Sergio Rodriguez last game? Is he fully out of the rotation now?

• Monty1507

Evan Fournier going to play tonight?

• hobbes2d

@whitemamba86 said...

ok who are people playing on dk under 4k thats going to get 25 dk points? only person i see if grant now that hes starting.

I don’t think it’s unrealistic to think Rosier can get 25 DK pts. Smith could get to 25 pts too. He had 20 against them last time out and that’s with no blocks or steals.

Jeff Green could get 25 pts. Shabazz. Cory Joseph. Burks. Jamal Murray Hezonja.

• xdan3220

@dunbarnation said...

wait what happened to Sergio Rodriguez last game? Is he fully out of the rotation now?

Hard to say, it certainly seemed that way. Stauskas was the clear backup pg against atlanta which was the first time that’s happened when both Sergio and TJ have been healthy. When Embiid isn’t playing it is really difficult for the Sixers to get Sergio on the floor becuase he is just soooo bad defensively. Embiid can erase those mistakes, Oak can’t at all and Nerlens can but not the same way Joel can.

• whitemamba86

clippers going to blowout philly tonight over ny halftime

• tonytone1908

@deerosa said...

I was thinking about this the other day. My thought is maybe he has been practicing for the dunk contest and it’s been wearing him out? IDK, only explanation I could come up with when trying to figure it out myself.

• jki7p6

Terry Rozier chase night. Help me baby Jesus

• xdan3220

@whitemamba86 said...

clippers going to blowout philly tonight over ny halftime

I’d be surprised, 3rd game in 4 nights for the clips, 2nd of a back to back all on the road. Getting Blake back will be a boost for them but defensively they aren’t that daunting a team right now and Blake first game back will probably actually make them worse defensively assuming he takes minutes from Mbah a Moute. Sixer’s aren’t very good without Embiid but they stayed competitive with Atlanta the entire game at Atlanta the other day and have generally played well at home. I actually think this is a winnable non-Embiid game for the Sixers.

• Tammy409

@debeatup said...

Marquese Chriss
    Oubre
    Henjoza
    Maybe Sullinger
    Jerebko

Solid picks. Not sure if Jeff G. @ $3300 but likely close and he’s always in play with me near that price.

• MrPerfekt7

@deerosa said...

He has killed my LUs past few games smh

• JSteele

Not sure why but have a feeling Lee rests for the Spurs tonight. If it happens we will see a lot of Aldridge/Dedmon/Bertans combos

• Tammy409

@deerosa said...

I’ve long concluded that he is the “dunking’ equivalent of Kyle Korver

• whitemamba86

@JSteele said...

Not sure why but have a feeling Lee rests for the Spurs tonight. If it happens we will see a lot of Aldridge/Dedmon/Bertans combos

its either aldridge or lee. or maybe both and joel anthony gets run

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).