• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -2.5 ) at Toronto ( 2.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -3 ) at Philadelphia ( 3 ) —- T: 203.5
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1.5 ) at Washington ( 1.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -2.5 ) at Orlando ( 2.5 ) —- T: 206
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( 2 ) at Denver ( -2 ) —- T: 211.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 1.5 ) at Phoenix ( -1.5 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• frugal

@xdan3220 said...

I’d be surprised, 3rd game in 4 nights for the clips, 2nd of a back to back all on the road. Getting Blake back will be a boost for them but defensively they aren’t that daunting a team right now and Blake first game back will probably actually make them worse defensively assuming he takes minutes from Mbah a Moute. Sixer’s aren’t very good without Embiid but they stayed competitive with Atlanta the entire game at Atlanta the other day and have generally played well at home. I actually think this is a winnable non-Embiid game for the Sixers.

I would imagine Griffin moves Felton to the bench and Mbah a Moute starts at SF and dries up Speights minutes.

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@frugal said...

Give me all the Crowder! ;-)

both?

• whitemamba86

@frugal said...

I would imagine Griffin moves Felton to the bench and Mbah a Moute starts at SF and dries up Speights minutes.

all the clippers are priced to high for me. felton is going to bench

• whitemamba86

the vegas line showed the spurs vs tor went down 3-4 points already someone is sitting and kawhi will be back

• frugal

@whitemamba86 said...

all the clippers are priced to high for me. felton is going to bench

Only one I’m interested in is Jordan and only on Yahoo.

• Tammy409

@jtkucheck said...

Not if you post stuff like this…

As if we can’t see his stats.? He is a starter who played well last game. How that makes for a ‘sleeper’ …

• xdan3220

@frugal said...

Maybe, in the last 2 games Griffin played one game they started Paul, Redick, Mbah, Blake, Deandre and the other they started Paul, Rivers, Redick, Blake and Jordan. Mbah a Moute didn’t play at all in the game he didn’t start so not sure if there was an injury there but Blake will cut into his minutes he has gotten plenty of run at the 4 lately, Clips will go small and play 3 of Felton, Rivers, Redick and Crawford at the same time plenty in this game.

• miggs6876

I’m giving D Murray one more chance. Starting again 3800. Allows me to load it and wall

• Tammy409

@monarch said...

Griffin could see a full allotment of minutes. Even with just 30 minutes he can post a triple double tonight

At least.

• dunbarnation

@xdan3220 said...

Maybe, in the last 2 games Griffin played one game they started Paul, Redick, Mbah, Blake, Deandre and the other they started Paul, Rivers, Redick, Blake and Jordan. Mbah a Moute didn’t play at all in the game he didn’t start so not sure if there was an injury there but Blake will cut into his minutes he has gotten plenty of run at the 4 lately, Clips will go small and play 3 of Felton, Rivers, Redick and Crawford at the same time plenty in this game.

As weird as this sounds, if I were interested in a Clipper guard, the most attractive option is Crawford. Rivers & Redick’s usage significantly drops with Griffin back and, when Crawford is hot, I could see Felton deferring to him as he has done with Rivers at times in the starting lineup.

• steelcitydozer

I wish they would exclude spurs and Memphis on every fantasy site every night

• Tammy409

@bdeuces said...

Your insight is literally the only reason I come to the forum! Besides following up on Tammy’s hijinx!!

Tammy salutes 😊

• xdan3220

@dunbarnation said...

As weird as this sounds, if I were interested in a Clipper guard, the most attractive option is Crawford. Rivers & Redick’s usage significantly drops with Griffin back and, when Crawford is hot, I could see Felton deferring to him as he has done with Rivers at times in the starting lineup.

I do like Crawford tonight, his usage shouldn’t be too heavily impacted by Blakes return. I actually like Redick though as well, he’s so much better with good playmakers on the court with him. Now he might see Covington which would hurt him but I could see pairing Redick and Crawford

• IronMonkey415

Jeff Green will start..WOW BIG NEWS.

• mbunner23

Will be without phone service for the next two hrs. Hope I don’t get burned.

• monarch

Magic are starting Elf, Green, Gordon, Ibaka and Vuc. That is a very slow LU

• FoothillsFlash

One drawback for Redick is he played 35 minutes last night. This is at the upper end of his range and his legs haven’t looked very spry this year.

• hobbes2d

@IronMonkey415 said...

Jeff Green will start..WOW BIG NEWS.

Is it? His minutes are pretty solid every night. Mario Party will get some minutes though.

• dunbarnation

Wow.. I really like Wade against Green’s defense. I doubt he can guard him.

• lllongshottt

Deonte Murray/Olynyk/Gobert or Elf/”(player-popup)Jeff Green”:/players/jeff-green-1314/Valanciunas? DK GPP

• whitemamba86

jeff green trying to guard wade lol o my

• frugal

@whitemamba86 said...

jeff green trying to guard wade lol o my

Man…I’ve been wanting to fit Wade in all day and this news may push me into it as I’m punting SG right now. The question is who to downgrade to get him in.

• Cocomilk

Vogel is such a donkey

• Whacko

Al Horford is giving me a headache.

His salary on DK sits at 6.8k you would think that he should hit value (5x) but not really much more, last time vs the Bullets…err Wizards I mean…he had 39.75 DKFpts.
    his price at that time was 6.7

So do I feel he is worth using at 6.8? I believe that I need to go in another direction…even though I feel confident that he will reach 5x.

Perhaps just do the lemming move and go with Tyson Chandler which is 1k less.

• Whacko

Jerian Grant looks to be starting tonight aswell….ahhh now comes the tinkering…lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).