• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -2.5 ) at Toronto ( 2.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -3 ) at Philadelphia ( 3 ) —- T: 203.5
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1.5 ) at Washington ( 1.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -2.5 ) at Orlando ( 2.5 ) —- T: 206
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( 2 ) at Denver ( -2 ) —- T: 211.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 1.5 ) at Phoenix ( -1.5 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• RWilder

I would say 100% LA. Have to have Lowry. I love Murray again, as I think he will be low owned. And I would be all over Joseph as well. Spurs defense takes a huge hit.

• Honzerbonzer

Ill never shy away from the chalk play if it is as good as it seems. Did this the other night, and got cute with Collison over Sweet Lou, and it cost me 20K.

• gmaloney34

The Bulls/Hawks game was more of a blowout than the final score suggests, might be the reason why Wade got such limited run.

• Tsrobertson

Sullinger will have two fouls withing the first five minutes of the game.

• whitemamba86

anyone on lee again now hes starting

• balladamus

@Sportsfan12 said...

Dwade too risky? Playing tonight and tomorrow, looks like they did this last week and he oy played 20 min The first game

That’s because they got ran out of the gym in Atlanta. It was a disaster, lol.

• kinger

Is Jeff Green a bad play?

• fanturds

switched my shit all around, booted Towns got on the LA chalk line….had just enough left for Blake Griffin.

RIP.

• Stickman731

Noel starting

• jblastman

any updates on Okafor?

• RipCityRings

Rondo still the main backup PG, looks like MCW might fall out of the rotation completely. Kind of hard to take Murray now at the same price on FD.

• zpa1989

murray green ginobili ross or powell? who the best play?

• xdan3220

Nerlens will start tonight confirmed

• nyknick

burks or kyle anderson @ minimum?

• monarch

Danny Green a useful punt tonight?

• DblBlitz

Ross or joseph??

• depalma13

Leonard out agaIn. WTF!

• RipCityRings

Anyone on Kyle Anderson? Could be a nice low-owned alternative to Green and Ross.

• LinkSinc

@zpa1989 said...

murray green ginobili ross or powell? who the best play?

He’s not the sexy pick but I like Ginobili a lot tonght. No Simmons/Kawhi means he should get able opportunity to exceed value IMO.

• hoffs812

So is everyone going Aldridge and Noel now?

• portis21

I like Ginoblie tonight too

• mrmogz

@RipCityRings said...

Anyone on Kyle Anderson? Could be a nice low-owned alternative to Green and Ross.

He will NOT be low owned lol. Try like 30-40% everywhere.

• Supersharpie

Powell or Murray for GPP?

• RecEm2014

I’m playing Blake. Enjoy the $$

• Ty127

I got Powell in my lineup but he might be a trap

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).