• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -2.5 ) at Toronto ( 2.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -3 ) at Philadelphia ( 3 ) —- T: 203.5
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1.5 ) at Washington ( 1.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -2.5 ) at Orlando ( 2.5 ) —- T: 206
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( 2 ) at Denver ( -2 ) —- T: 211.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 1.5 ) at Phoenix ( -1.5 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• fanturds

Elf can bounce back… he probably won’t crush, but he might end up decent enough

• MPDR1983

otto porter another bust.. i put in two donations tonight

• MrPerfekt7

@ccchalfant said...

Covington really

Smh at the guy

• Peader24

SNOWFLAKES outside. SNOWFLAKES in my line ups………

• MrPerfekt7

Damn Jonas really

• DirkDigglerz

I have half Jamal Crawford in my lineups he plays well with Blake Griffin my only mistake going half with Wade

• oaktwnraidr

I have landmines on all teams tonight.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Man, Payton is the worst…Wish I never saw the Magic injury alert that made start to consider him tonight…oh well…

• WestCrook1

Oubre looking like the play

• Tammy409

I thought I’d be cute and played Starting Centers… Has anyone ever really gotten more points out of Robin Lopez (this year) or Valachunias than from whatever dirtbag was $3,000 on any given slate?

EDIT: I tried . I tried to pull my money out of this slate as it just got weirder and shadier with each passing hour, but it was too late. Even my Noel lineups are outside the cash line and I don’t think weighted heavily in the late games.

• depalma13

Every player on my team is a bust tonight.

• DirkDigglerz

I feel dumb going 90% Otto Porter lol that 70 burger he had earlier in the season vs. Boston definitely stucked to my mind lol.. Man Wiggins is right there I should have pivoted some.

• draggin49

Noel outscoring wall lmao

• DirkDigglerz

My Jamal Crawford lineups have Bismack and Otto! OH Well hahahaha

• odeethedon

I forgot to change my FD lineup back before lock and left 1200 on the table but this team is looking great outside of Elf smh. My DK team looks great except for Val

• MPDR1983

BUSTS ALL AROUND!

• sidislike

Look at the name OTTO
    Kind of looks like a guy with two black eyes and a broken nose right? That’s what he deserves

• FDDough

Pick Saris they said…. it’ll be worth it they said :-(

• dunbarnation

Is Jeff Green going to play the entire first half???? I am so confused with Orlando’s rotation..

• draggin49

Did Bismack just stand in one spot while he was in?? Wtf usually he goes hard while he’s in the game

• Tammy409

As I’ve stated many times, I love Jeff Green. I get the distrust, but I’d be willing to quit Dfs if anyone can prove to me he has fewer fantasy points than the guy that starts ahead of him in any games in which both played at least 18 minutes.

• depalma13

• odeethedon

I should of went Noel instead of Val on DK. He’s killing it on my FD lineup

• DirkDigglerz

Finally Wade and JImmy the engine has warmed up LOL get it going guys

• MPDR1983

IL NEVER LISTEN TO THE GRINDER HAPPY HOUR OR LAST CALL AGAIN…DUDE THEY ALWAYS SWAY MY PICKS AND THEY SUCK BALLS!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).