• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -2.5 ) at Toronto ( 2.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -3 ) at Philadelphia ( 3 ) —- T: 203.5
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1.5 ) at Washington ( 1.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -2.5 ) at Orlando ( 2.5 ) —- T: 206
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( 2 ) at Denver ( -2 ) —- T: 211.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 1.5 ) at Phoenix ( -1.5 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• dandub9

took the Elf gamble. not good. let’s hope he maybe gets 20 dfs.

• odeethedon

Idk how you fade Thomas without Bradley. He is usage is way too much to fade and he always produces for the most part

• Daybo

@depalma13 said...

Jeff Green done.

What happened to J green?

• fanturds

@depalma13 said...

Jeff Green done.

? What happened

• oaktwnraidr

My whole LU is playing and I’m not even really close to cashing….thanks Porter/Payton/Val

• dragon1952

I loaded up on the WAS/BOS grudge match and combined with Jeff Green And Noel and it’s paying off pretty well, however I just happened to have $5.2K left at SF and for some reason chose AaronfuckingGordon. Got a feeling he’s going to cost me a decent payday :^ /

• choppadown

@dandub9 said...

took the Elf gamble. not good. let’s hope he maybe gets 20 dfs.

Someone put out an APB on him. killing one of my lineups hard.

• 7klub06

Why is Jeff green done?

• oaktwnraidr

4 TOs for Elf wtf are you doing out there man wtf

• rwdeets23

is ne 1 playin the late sharp shooter on dk, is nelson a must? new to nba , or am i missin somthing? i just cant seem to get rid of him , in n e of mine blah

• depalma13

Green and Wade collided. Green ended up curled up like a ball On the floor for several minutes. Did eventually limp off on his own.

• oaktwnraidr

Porter Elf Aldridge and Lowry as my core….ugh

• Tammy409

I’m pretty sure I’d not be halftime cashing in an NFL slate with the single-digit JV scores these clowns are puking out…

• MPDR1983

pretty sure theres some kind of inside shit going on in dfs lol

• 7klub06

@depalma13 said...

Green and Wade collided. Green ended up curled up like a ball On the floor for several minutes. Did eventually limp off on his own.

😳 damn that wade smh

• kmdilsaver

Green sprained ankle, vucevic aint doing shit, shouldnt have taken the risk on murray again = cash games screwed

• whitemamba86

elf was a great play and lays a turd i hate dfs now

• MPDR1983

best plays will come from the last 2 late games.

• oaktwnraidr

This is what I get for giving myself 10 mins to set LUs…damn traffic getting home was horrible today.

• TruHawks

anyone know what happened to J Grant?

• dragon1952

@depalma13 said...

I swear to God……every fucking night it’s someone in my LU …. usually the guy I stuck in every stinkin’ LU :^ /
    I just don’t fucking believe it.

• TeamTwerk

How does Elf keep turning it over? Jerian Grant stealing it from him?

• draggin49

Elf can go for 50+ vs gs and Utah but not on pace for even 20 vs chi …. So dumb

• Tammy409

Sorry for being negative gang… If KAT and Chriss can combine for about 250, should be alright…

• kmdilsaver

Jeff Green at least made it back to the bench maybe he will play

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler