• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -2.5 ) at Toronto ( 2.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -3 ) at Philadelphia ( 3 ) —- T: 203.5
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1.5 ) at Washington ( 1.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -2.5 ) at Orlando ( 2.5 ) —- T: 206
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( 2 ) at Denver ( -2 ) —- T: 211.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 1.5 ) at Phoenix ( -1.5 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• dunbarnation

I was literally seconds away from doing a Holmes-Noel pairing on FD but I just couldn’t fad Aldridge. I have no regrets but that would have been a special lineup right now lol.

• oaktwnraidr

Best team going has Murray on it so that one is basically dead

• MPDR1983

gpp 1st place will be like 300 tonight

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

Elf can put up points in a hurry. All is not lost………..yet

• DirkDigglerz

Man Otto Porter ruining my Isaiah, Powell, Lamarcus Lee lineup!! Man Oh man!!!

• marker0357

Looks like an angry elf night

• txdave41

@draggin49 said...

Elf can go for 50+ vs gs and Utah but not on pace for even 20 vs chi …. So dumb

I guess the logic is to play him only in the worst possible matchup.

• MPDR1983

most of us in the same boat..this why i max 2 LUs in gpps

• chronoxiong

I need Jeff Green back and Elfrid to pick it up. Please.

• oaktwnraidr

3 point half for elf…are you Frickin kidding me

• Tammy409

I saw something about Sullinger starting, is he the one with all the points? Someone had a recent ‘NEVER PLAY’ thread up and the only guy I chimed in with “This fat lazy sloth has yet to rear his ugly head this Season, but NEVER EVER play Jared Sullinger, and I won’t…

• DirkDigglerz

Man OTTO give 35 in the 2nd hald please!! my lineups are looking fine except for your snowflake ass

• oaktwnraidr

I have a decent LU going except for elf porter Murray. Val kind of picked it up I guess….

• dragon1952

Quote, “”(player-popup)Elfrid Payton”:/players/elfrid-payton-18602 is shooting a career-best 56.5 percent from the field

Magic point guard Payton has increased his fantasy value in the absence of Evan Fournier. With three double-doubles in January, he is worthy of a deeper look.”

Hmmm….I.. :^ /

• 7klub06

Well damn Isaiah Thomas leading the pts board on DK

• draggin49

Well elf /Otto make all the other guys I hit on irrelevant .

• pthornhil2

Porter gordon and payton glad I have ya’ll in almost every lu. WTF you guys need to come and play 2nd half

• 7klub06

I pick Terrence Ross hoping he will get 🔥🔥 and all he has done lately I get me little points. Done picking him after tonight

• oaktwnraidr

Currently on pace for 240 FD wow that’s bad. Lol. Better luck tomorrow.

• DirkDigglerz

I could of gotten Doc’s son instead of Elfrid in some lineups LOL

• txdave41

After Valanciunas screwing me both ways last week, I take another shot on this bum and he burns me again!! Never again. I’ll be lucky to get 20 pts out of him tonight.

• rayjay43

by this point i hope payton gets to 25dk points and porter 30 , not great but could be alright

• Daybo

Yeah i had some Terrence and some Norman, looks like Norman and PPat were the raptors values so far

• MPDR1983

thank god i have Bledsoe, KAT and Chandler left.

• dunbarnation

Well Porter isn’t playing bad.. He just isn’t getting shot opportunities lol.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler