• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -2.5 ) at Toronto ( 2.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -3 ) at Philadelphia ( 3 ) —- T: 203.5
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1.5 ) at Washington ( 1.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -2.5 ) at Orlando ( 2.5 ) —- T: 206
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( 2 ) at Denver ( -2 ) —- T: 211.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 1.5 ) at Phoenix ( -1.5 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Mad at myself b/c I was sitting there at 6:59 with my finger over SG in the FD app debating Murray or Powell, care to guess why I went with…I do have Powell on DK though, part of the reason I made the decision I did….didn’t fully trust Powell and don’t want a dud on both sites….

• DirkDigglerz

I have Rubio, Jokic, Towns Gobert , Bledsoe left

• fanturds

Green apparently good to go

• Tammy409

Tonight is shaping up to be one of those nights you just bow out and go score some Smack and and forget your troubles.

• depalma13

My best lineup somehow has Valentine in it. How the hell did that happen?

• roomchat

@Tammy409 said...

Tonight is shaping up to be one of those nights you just bow out and go score some Smack and and forget your troubles.

Best Tammy post ever.

• JimKronlund

The difference between my lowest point total and the highest point total is 8 pts. With Chandler still to play.
    I have Wall, Wade, Ald, and Harford. Then some low owned guys.
    That is a good sign is it not?

• MikeMineo

Elf a coin flip regardless of matchup. I hate myself for going 60% on him

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

The players that performed in first half won’t do the same in second.. everyone calm down… elf, illy, Covington, Porter will all be fine…

• hbomb57

You almost wonder if there is a guy in every arena that hands a brown paper bag to the player who is 50% owned. Guess ELF was the lucky player tonight.

• deerosa

Keebler ELF, wow. Everyone else is beasting.

• depalma13

Green back in.

• fanturds

My best LU has 152 at half, all players going early. Includes Payton. Sheeeeiiit

• bigkino217

@MPDR1983 said...

gpp 1st place will be like 300 tonight

not a chance with how high scoring all these games are

• roomchat

@Cooper08 said...

The players that performed in first half won’t do the same in second.. everyone calm down… elf, illy, Covington, Porter will all be fine…

No way all four of those guys ends up fine.

• marker0357

hope you are correct ol wise one

• TeamTwerk

@Cooper08 said...

You aren’t winning jack squat with those guys in your lineup. Maybe, maybe a 1.5x min cash

• DirkDigglerz

Man I wish I have Kieff at the F position :(

• DirkDigglerz

DWADE! nice nice!

• Syzltuth

Smart my only let down at half. Hope he picks it up in the 2nd. Chandler & wiggins still to go later on and if they don’t let me down I might actually have a chance at a good finish tonight.

• oaktwnraidr

2 shot attempts for Porter wtf is he not feeling well or what?

• IronMonkey415

Bismark needs to step it up

• hardrocker61

@deerosa said...

Keebler ELF, wow. Everyone else is beasting

ya fuckin elf’s a dud so far my only one

• draggin49

Elf/Otto faces on the milk carton .

• oaktwnraidr

Payton going for the triple double with points assists and turnovers

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler