• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -2.5 ) at Toronto ( 2.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -3 ) at Philadelphia ( 3 ) —- T: 203.5
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1.5 ) at Washington ( 1.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -2.5 ) at Orlando ( 2.5 ) —- T: 206
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( 2 ) at Denver ( -2 ) —- T: 211.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 1.5 ) at Phoenix ( -1.5 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• DirkDigglerz

Doc’s son finally getting consistent

• tarheelsrule44

Hope yall are ready for that Utah vs Denver hammer tonight!

• mbunner23

Where’s the guy who said IT wouldn’t guard Wall?

• Syzltuth

1 assist away for dbldbl for IT

• oaktwnraidr

If you would have told me that the Wizards would have 80 points with 5 mins left in the 3rd and Porter only had 2 shot attempts I wouldn’t have believed you….even if they had 50 points I wouldn’t have believed you.

• DirkDigglerz

I give up on Otto Porter dude is trash when Wall and Beal healthy

• tarheelsrule44

@DirkDigglerz said...

Not trash, just the 3rd option. He usually gets good secondary stats like blocks and steals, but he just isn’t as active tonight.

• Fourforfour

Hill, Lavine, Barton, or Harris ???

• Presleywhite

@Fourforfour said...

Hill, Lavine, Barton, or Harris ???

Hill

• oaktwnraidr

Barton AND Harris

• River2009

Payton slowly turning it around if he can just put up 25 at this point

• oaktwnraidr

@DirkDigglerz said...

He usually sees more than 2 shot attempts in the 1st quarter…let alone the third. I guess we should feel lucky he made both of them and that they both were 3s

• bigkino217

took butler 10 minutes into the 3rd quarter to score a point

• whitemamba86

im done with dfs i keep picking the right plays and getting screwed

• sidislike

pass it to him
    pass it to him
    PASS IT TO HIM
    PASS PORTER THE DAMN BALL
    YESSS WALL PASSED HIM THE BALL aaaaand he airballed it

• deactivated66527

@oaktwnraidr said...

He usually sees more than 2 shot attempts in the 1st quarter…let alone the third. I guess we should feel lucky he made both of them and that they both were 3s

No we should feel fucking unlucky because he’s $6300 playing huge minutes in the highest total game on the slate and scoring a little more than half of superstar Jeff Green right now. There is no logical explanation for some of these terrible duds that happen constantly in the NBA.

• hbomb57

Elf just 3 turnovers away from making your high mark on the scoring sheet. 3R 4A 8P 6TO

• oaktwnraidr

@dearmand said...

No we should feel fucking unlucky because he’s $6300 playing huge minutes in the highest total game on the slate and scoring a little more than half of superstar Jeff Green right now. There is no logical explanation for some of these terrible duds that happen constantly in the NBA.

I was being sarcastic

• MrPerfekt7

Biyambo and Sullinger was waste of a pick in line up

• Syzltuth

Smart better be hurt, that’s the only way I accept his lousy 12 pts through three. Killing an otherwise good lu.

• deactivated66527

@oaktwnraidr said...

I was being sarcastic

Haha good. I’m just so sick and tired of people trying to justify how picks like these could go so horribly wrong. I’ve never been this frustrated with dfs until recently with NBA.

• hardrocker61

wtf is up with this cory?!

• MrPerfekt7

Is Burks worth the money?

• KOTN26

Does anybody have Amir Johnson on their team?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).