• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -2.5 ) at Toronto ( 2.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -3 ) at Philadelphia ( 3 ) —- T: 203.5
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1.5 ) at Washington ( 1.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -2.5 ) at Orlando ( 2.5 ) —- T: 206
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( 2 ) at Denver ( -2 ) —- T: 211.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 1.5 ) at Phoenix ( -1.5 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• ctrued291

What is wrong with David Lee?

• DirkDigglerz

Dario Saric with a 30 burger Otto Porter 10 burger FML

• oaktwnraidr

@DirkDigglerz said...

GOD I wish I had Markieff and Covington instead off Porter and LMA SMH! why didn’t I think of that pivot SMH

My original core this morning was IT/Lowry/Keiff/Towns but I listened to the podcast nd that usually leads me to over think. :/ oh well.

• hardrocker61

all three white guys under 20 pts!

• rayjay43

@oaktwnraidr said...

My original core this morning was IT/Lowry/Keiff/Towns but I listened to the podcast nd that usually leads me to over think. :/ oh well.

Nothing good comes from that podcast, like you said makes you over think and go on to players you could have avoided

• draggin49

How many mins did biyombo get? How the hell do you get 6dk PTs vs Chicagos 2nd unit??

• Tammy409

This likely wouldn’t have cashed anyways, but as my luck would have it, it was only in a ‘Micro-Boost’ DK’s thing, so it is worthless regardless…..

TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 265.25

• zpa1989

porter get hurt? he has killed the c’s this year. refuse to believe that was a bad play. good play, bad outcome. fair enough. whatever. lol

• TNYooper

@pjbyrne707 said...

Seriously fuck DFS basketball, haven’t cashed in a GPP in a long time…feels like trying to hit a 9 team parlay nowadays.

My lineup is currently on track for a 184. No injuries or anything. Good thing I don’t play more than $4 per day, ha.

• hardrocker61

did harris start?

• rayjay43

@hardrocker61 said...

did harris start?

yes

• superangry1

If I hd played anyone but Demarre Carroll I would have won all the money tonight, sitting at 297 right now smh.

• DirkDigglerz

God I should have punted Nerlens Noel when the news that Jahlil isn’t playing WTF was I thinking.

• TNYooper

@zpa1989 said...

porter get hurt? he has killed the c’s this year. refuse to believe that was a bad play. good play, bad outcome. fair enough. whatever. lol

Didn’t see the game, but all I can guess is after someone dominates another team like Porter did the past two times, then expect the other team to change their game plan to focus on him the next go-around? Heh.

• Presleywhite

Decent odds of getting 40.5 points out of Kat in 3 quarters? I need that to cash. Ugh.

• RipCityRings

Got a 324.2 on FD with Rondo. What could’ve been…

• Crimsonstar18

Porter, Elf and LMA can all eat a bag of D’s.

Sucks when you nail your LU’s but you watch that one dud.

Oh boy I can hardly wait til tomorrow and the 10 game slate

• hbomb57

@DirkDigglerz said...

God I should have punted Nerlens Noel when the news that Jahlil isn’t playing WTF was I thinking.

You were fixated on his name which does not induce Basketball greatness. I can’t seem to ever pull the trigger on him no matter how good the situation looks.

• monarch

I’m cashing with Booker, Hayward and Wiggins still going. I really need this LU to do something

• RipCityRings

Would appreciate a Bledsoe 100 Burger.

• rayjay43

@RipCityRings said...

Would appreciate a Bledsoe 100 Burger.

i would even settle for 80 lol

• CJtheGrump

Gary Harris sets out to prove that a negative usage rate is possible.

• RipCityRings

PJ Tucker at 3x value in 6 minutes. Hope he doesn’t go too HAM tonight…

• DirkDigglerz

Ricky Rubio doing his best impersonation of Otto

• rayjay43

well alex len has outscored porter in about 10 minutes lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler