• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -2.5 ) at Toronto ( 2.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -3 ) at Philadelphia ( 3 ) —- T: 203.5
    7:00 PM EST : Boston ( -1.5 ) at Washington ( 1.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( -2.5 ) at Orlando ( 2.5 ) —- T: 206
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( 2 ) at Denver ( -2 ) —- T: 211.5
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 1.5 ) at Phoenix ( -1.5 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• TNYooper

@MikeMineo said...

Does everyone on the Jazz but Favors have a huge hangover or something?

I don’t know. I know some people say never play back-to-back when second games are on the road. Probably doesn’t help that it’s in Denver atmosphere…:shrug: Hayward and Hill trying to make my lineup finish below 200. Woohoo.

• DirkDigglerz

Did Bledsoe hurt his eyelash? where is he?

• nateW

@TNYooper said...

Link

Q

What the hell?! Man that’s bad!

• nateW

@TNYooper said...

Gorgui Dieng literally may end the night as my highest scoring player. Wow…

You suck!

• Presleywhite

wish I had Tyson Chandler instead of Towns…

• ccchalfant

18 pts out of first in DK 4$

• kmdilsaver

Hayward even play the 3rd quarter still stuck at 10 fd points smh

• BBWC_10

• rayjay43

@nateW said...

You suck!

maybe he is just having a bad evening, why bother making that remark

• Syzltuth

Wow, just checked in and I was in 2000th place at halftime, 198th now. Highest placing for me since starting nba. Really hope it holds up til the end!

• JimKronlund

@ccchalfant said...

You are on quite the roll between Golf and here. Good Luck.

• ccchalfant

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/36915106?uc=659164382

Sweat alert

• hbomb57

@ccchalfant said...

Wow Tyson could be your Golden Boy he’s heating it up and Phoenix being down. You could see 13 more from him in 4th.

• DirkDigglerz

12 minutes left of Rubio, Towns Jokic and Bledsoe hope I win all my entries back Tomorrow’s slate is juicy asf!

• chunkybangles

Still no Gobert… guess they’re waiting until Jokic comes back into the game so he can just go ahead and foul out. Clearly Diaw was the play in this scenario, lol

• 7klub06

Wow first time I have not won anything in a 2 game late night slate. Smh this is just awful

• KingPinz2324

Tyson is saving my lineup. Keep it close

• badlands92

I’m being a total buzzkill, but imagine finishing 101 out of 147,000 and winning $100. One hundred dollars to piss away in the coming weeks.

We are all crazy degenerates…

• rayjay43

Bledsoe a giant snowflake

• blackdirkdiggler

Is otto short for othello, aka tragedy?

• BBWC_10

So I was thinking….Bledsoe vs. Rubio….Relatively a high scoring game.. He should put up 55 right? I mind as well throw darts and pick a lineup.

• hardrocker61

chandler’s a beast tnite

• JimKronlund

C’mon Deing and Chandler do anything in the last 1/4.

• mrshhhh

I would like to apologize to all of the people who had Otto Porter tonight. I picked him up for the first time tonight so he decided to post 12 points to stick it to me

• tonytone1908

Please let me finish strong here

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.